FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Orla

Orla

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was late and the music was coming to an end, I was finishing off my last drink and getting ready to leave the club with my two friends.

As the lights came on and we walked towards the door I bumped in to this girl at the cloak room.

Short, curvey and very pretty, I apologized and stood aside to let her by. She stopped and smiled James she said, I stared as I hadn't a clue who she was.

She laughed and said I'm Julies little sister.........Julie was my ex, total bitch but a great fuck.

Oh hi I said, Orla isn't it?

Yes she replied, how have you been?

Yeah I've been good I replied and we talked as we walked, before I knew it we were down the road and I had left the lads as they had gone for food.

I always though she was a nerd, always stuck in books and studying.

She was totally different than I remembered, she asked would I walk her home as she wasn't sure of this area.

It was out of my way but I said fuck it, i'd never forgive myself is anything happened to this innocent mite and her sister would make my life misery again.

We talked as we walked and she told me she was in college and sharing a house with two other girls. when we arrived at her house I said goodbye and was going to hail a cab.

She asked if I wanted another drink, I checked the time and said i'd have one quick one and call a cab from her house.

We walked in and into the living room she asked if wanted a beer or a short, I said i'd have a beer, she left and returned with an ice cool beer.

It was a typical all girls house with clothes everywhere including underwear, bras, knickers and thongs in a pile on a chair.

She said she needed the loo and excused herself, while she was gone i looked for a phone to call a cab.

I was just about to use my phone when she walked backed in.

Black half cup bra, black french knickers, black hold up stocking, 4" high heels and hair in two pigtails.

Her curvey body was just oozing from her underwear.

She stood in the doorway, my mouth open I stared......Orla what the fuck?

She smile.....I used to listen to you fuck Julie, I used to fantasize about you fucking me the way you fucked her.

Now this is my chance she said....I want you.......I want you to take me and fuck me hard.

Orla......I don't think you do I said.

I like it hard, dirty and rough.

Good she replied.......I'm your dirty little whore tonight and you can do anything you want to me.......ANYTHING

And by the looks of the bulge in your trousers you want to.

I looked at her....standing there dressed in the sexy underwear. I walked over and took her by a pigtail, yanking her head back i stared at her and said anything????????

She smiled and replied......yes daddy anything.

I shoved her to her knees and told her to take my cock out, she opened my jeans and pulled them open and took out my hardening cock. She took me in her mouth and started to lick and suck on the head of my cock, she licked the length of my now rock hard cock, as she sucked on my balls the tip of my cock touched her forehead. Spit on my cock I told her, she gathered a big wad of slaiva in her mouth and spat it on my cock, taking my cock in her mouth again and sucking it deep and hard. Faster then slower, deep the shallow she sucked liked a pro. she looked up at me with her big eyes and said "fuck my face".

I didn't have to be told twice, i grabbed her pigtails and started to drive my cock deep and hard into her mouth, making her gag and cough. I fucked her mouth harder and within minutes her face was covered in spit and drool was dripping down onto her big round tits.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum as her mouth and throat was tight but sloppy, she gagged and coughed, spit, saliva and drool covered her face and tit and I exploded into her mouth and as I pulled out it shot all over her face. She lapped it up and drank it all down wiping it off her face and into her mouth......mmmmmm tasty she said......I want more.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up and threw her onto the couch. Pulling her legs apart i grabbed the crotch of her knicker and yanked it to the side. Her pussy was smooth except for a tiny strip of hair just over her clit. I buried my face in her pussy and started licking, sucking on her clit and biting on her pussy lips. Her pussy was so wet my tongue pushed deep into her and she tasted so sweet. i grabbed her by the hips and held her down and i probed deeper and harder with my tongue. Sucking hard on her clit I slid two finger into her pussy and pushed hard against her gspot. She moaned loud YESSSS.......I pumped her gspot and sucked hard on her clit and licked hard on her soaking wet pussy. Within minutes she was screaming "OH FUCK YES DADDY EAT MY DIRTY PUSSY" she came hard, gushing everywhere, hips bucking, legs twitching and gushing pussy juice all over my face.

After she stopped cumming I said lets go upstairs, she laughed that her legs probably wouldn't carry her, so i picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and carried her upstairs fingering her wet pussy as I did.

I threw her on her bed stripped her naked and stripped myself. I climbed onto the bed and looked at her curvey body, big round tits, nice big ass and juicy little pussy, i knew it was going to be tight.

Pushing her onto her back, I said open that little pussy you dirty fucking whore. She opened her legs and reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart and she said "make your big cock fit daddy".

I placed the tip of cock at her pussy

and slowly pushed it into her wet pussy. I slide the full length of my hard cock into her and she moaned deeply. I leaned over her and said I'm going to fuck you like the dirty fucking whore you are........

I grabbbed her by the arms and pinned them over her head, sliding my hard cock deep into her and slowly pulling it out till it was just my tip and then driving it back in harder. Soon I was driving my cock hard into her wet pussy, don't make a sound I said, you do and I stop. She bit her lip and was moaning deeply, trying not to make a sound. You want my cock I asked.......Yes daddy she whispered, please daddy don't stop fucking my dirty cunt. I continued to pump her wet pussy, deeper and harder her pussy getting wetter and wetter, she was squirting as I drove my cock hard into her. She was trying not to scream but I could hear her whispering. What do you want asked.........she whispered I want to be your whore.........Louder I said. She moaned loudly and she screamed loudly.......FUCK MY DIRTY CUNT DADDY FILL IT WITH YOUR BIG COCK.

I grabbed her and turned her around and slammed my cock into her from behind, grabbing her by both pigtails I yanked her head back and that's it you little whore take my cock up your juicy cunt, take it like the whore you are. Oh yes please daddy pump that big cock deep up my cunt, make me gush daddy I love you big cock stretching me. Oh daddy i'm a whore, I'm your whore use my holes please daddy. Pulling my cock out of her cunt I then slammed my cock home till my balls slapped against her.

She cried as my big cock pounded her pussy, reaching around I grabbed her big tits and began pinching her nipple. Pulling hard on her nipple, slamming my cock into pussy , i yanked her head back and spat on her face, take it you fucking whore take my cock deep up your pussy ......Oh yes daddy fuck my pussy, make it your pussy daddy, i'm such a fucking dirty whore I love your cock in my pussy.

Shoving her face into the pillow, I pumped my cock hard into her pussy then pulling it out than slamming it back in again. I love fucking your dirty pussy, muffled from the pillow I hear her tell me to fuck her like the fucking whore she is.

I can feel my cock pulsing and I know i'm getting ready to cum, I going to cum I tell her and she says CUM IN MY CUNT.............I grab her by the hips and begin pounding harder and harder till I explode inside her cunt.

I empty a huge load of cum deep inside her pussy. As my cock slips out of her pussy, she lies back and spreads her legs reaches down and pushes her fingers up her pussy and scoops out a huge load of cum and begins licking her fingers clean, she does it again only this time she smears it all over her face she smiled and sat there covered in my spit and cum.

We climb into bed and fall asleep together, I wake in the morning to her sucking my hard cock, she climbs on top of me and slides her pussy down on my cock. She begins riding me her huge tits bounce and she rides me, grinding her pussy hard down on me she starts to moan and groan. She slides up and down on my hard cock and starts moaning loudly I can feel her pussy tighten so I grab her hips and begin driving hard up her pussy. I can feel my cock twitch and her pussy tightens and I explode in her pussy as she explodes all over my cock. She lifts her pussy off my cock and she squirts all over my cock and stomach.......she collapses onto my chest and sighs. That was the best fuck I've ever had.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

More?

By *isihartWoman  over a year ago

Around

can i be orla?

By *hereswallyMan  over a year ago

peterborough

Great story more please