FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first foursome

My first foursome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I’m a horny 26 year old. I’d been on Fab for around a year by this stage. I’d hooked up with plenty of lads by this stage. Chavs, straight, bears, twinks, older, muscle. My time of experimenting was just beginning and I fucking loved it.

With the wealth of experience i’d now had, i’d developed little preferences. Whilst I found muscle guys too into themselves, and twinks too clingy, I fucking loved mature guys. Give me a hairy thirty something with a dad bod any time.

I’d previously met a lad and we’d stayed in touch. Nothing too heavy, just the occasional horny chat. We’d always talk about meeting up again, but at the back of my mind I never thought we would. How wrong I was.

One evening I had a text off him. I thought he’d be messaging his usual “I’m home alone and horny” chat, however I was pleasantly surprised to find a message asking what I was up to the following day. Now as luck would have it the following day was my day off from work, and having not had fun with a lad for a couple of weeks I was growing hornier by the day.

I text him back and told him that I had no plans. He quickly responded by telling me he was going to pick me up and we were going to have some fun. We made arrangements and called it a night. I went to bed with the biggest hard on not knowing what would happen the following day.

I woke up the next day and half expected a text cancelling our arrangements but on the contrary, I awoke to a message asking if I was still up for fun. I responded and began to get ready.

Before long he was outside mine with a smirk on his face. I got in his car and he we headed off. I asked him where we were going to go for some fun. He told me to he patient and that i’d soon see. We drove for about 30 minutes into Chester. Conversation flowed naturally. This guy was in the same situation as me and sound.

We pulled into an estate, and parked up outside a townhouse. It was a massive place to be fair. Quite posh. I was however still completely lost as to why we were sitting outside this random house.

“There’s a guy in there waiting for us”.

I froze. I felt a little sick. Nervous. Excited. Confused. I hadn’t felt like this since my first experience with a guy when I was 21. In hindsight not knowing what ai was walking into was even better. I would have been nervous, and the randomness of it made me extremely horny. I’d obviously met up with lads, but i’d never met up with more than one at once. This was going to be my first threesome.

My mate didn’t really give me much time to comprehend things. He got his phone out. Showed me pictures of this lad. He was hot. Late 30s. Hairy. Bearded. Not muscular. Dad bod. Big dick. If ever there would be a stereotypical image of a “mans man” this was him summed up in his pictures.

I instantly got hard. My mate explained that he’d met this lad a couple of times here at his place in the past and the last time they’d spoke about me and the three of us having some fun. He then got out of the car and indicated toward the front door. “It’s unlocked. He’s upstairs in bed waiting for us.”

How could I turn that down?

I sprung out of the car and we both entered this anonymous guys house. It was just as amazing inside as it was out. I don’t know what this guy did for a living, but he definitely eared a penny or two. We started up the stairs. The adrenaline had kicked in now. I was so fucking excited to get into that bedroom, little did I know there was another surprise in store.

We peered around the bedroom and there he was as promised. Naked in all his glory on the bed. He looked amazing. I hear people say idiotic things like “they looked better in real life than they do in their pictures”, but this guy really did. He ticked all my boxes. The only thing that I hadn’t bargained for was the elephant in the room: There was a fourth man present; middle aged; slim; not all together good looking; and he was sat on this perfect guys perfect cock.

I turned to my mate who was just as surprised as me. The two men on the bed both peered over at us standing in the doorway.

I was apparently about to skip my first threesome and go straight for my first foursome. In for a penny in for a pound so they say...

I started to shed my clothes thinking about my perfect guy’s perfect cock. I wanted to grab it and suck on it. By now the not-so-good-looking middle aged man had climbed off and they were both at the end of the bed, beckoning us. I wanted to head straight for Mr Perfect, but my mate beat me to it and they began to suck each other on the foot of the bed.

I sat down next to the middle aged man. I was still hard. So was he. We sat slightly awkwardly for a few moments before I asked him if he was going to suck me dick. He obliged and started to lick and suck on my dick. I leant back and enjoyed the moment. Getting sucked and watching my mate sucking Mr Perfect’s perfect dick.

The sucking soon stopped. My attention was still on the other couple sucking like champions just a couple of feet away. I was completely lost in the moment. I wanted to be with them both. Something felt a little cold and I soon realised that the middle aged man had my legs in the air and was lubing up my hole. I could see he’d already rolled a condom on to his hard dick. Much like him, his dick was just OK. Nothing special but not the worst. He flipped me onto my stomach and I had the best view of the other two now kissing and rolling around on the bed in front of me.

I felt the middle aged man’s dick push inside me and he let out a moan. The other two both turned their attention to us now. The middle aged man started to fuck me. My eyes barely left Mr Perfect’s. He glared at me, and began to stroke that perfect cock.

My mate climbed up and stood above me, his dick perfect height for the middle aged man to suck on whilst he pounded my hole.

Mr Perfect shuffled over to my face. He inched his dick in front of my eager mouth. I reached out and felt his thick shaft with my hand, wanking it slowly. I leaned in further and started to slowly kiss and lick the tip. I took his bellend in my mouth and began to run my tongue all around it. He started to moan too.

He pushed his dick deeper into my mouth, and before long it started to slide down my throat. I started choking on it I reached his balls. He quickly pulled back out but gave me no time to catch my breath as he started to throat fuck me.

An hour earlier I had never been with more than one guy at the same time, now I was getting spit roasted and I fucking loved it.

My mate was still making the middle aged man suck his dick whilst he pounded away at my hole. Before long he’d told the middle aged man that he was going to fuck him, and sure enough he jumped down off the bed, bent the middle aged man over my arse - his dick still inside me - and started to fuck him. We were like a horny train of guys. Each getting amazing pleasure out of each other.

Mr Perfect then stopped face fucking me.

He gave me time to wipe my mouth from all the pre cum. I watched him as he slid a condom onto his cock. He beckoned me to the other side of the bed. It was my turn to get fucked by this adonis.

I got up off the bed. The middle aged man fell onto his stomach and my mate began to pound him. They were both moaning. I walked over to Mr Perfect. My dick was pulsating. Nothing was said between us. It didn’t need words. We were two very horny guys on the same wavelength. I climbed back on the bed, lay on my back and spread my legs. He joined me.

He pushed his big throbbing dick inside me. It felt amazing. Within seconds he was balls deep as my hole swallowed his perfect cock up. Having this hairy beautiful guy on top me. Staring into his intense eyes as he pushed in and out of me. It drove me wild. I could hear the other two in the distance moaning, my attention however was focussed solely on Mr Perfect. Even his moan was manly.

He got faster and harder and it got hotter and hotter. We were both dripping with sweat. Occasionally he’d lean down and kiss me or bite my neck. Our bodies rubbing together. My solid dick sticking to his stomach.

It was then I noticed that the other two had stopped moaning in he background. My eyes left Mr Perfect’s as I looked around and saw them both gathered around me. Watching me get fucked. Watching Mr Perfect fucking me. They both had their dicks in the hands and were stroking fast.

Not before long the middle aged man let out a moan and shot his load over the bed. He disappeared from sight, presumably to get dressed and leave. It was the last time I saw him.

My friend got closer and I started to help stroke his dick. He began to moan once more and I recognised this moan. He was about to cum.

He shot his load all over me, covering my stomach and my dick. I reached down and began stroking my dick, using my mates cum as lube. Mr Perfect tensed up. He was getting close, I could tell. He pulled his perfect dick out of my hole, ripped off the condom and threw it to one side. He inched forward, grabbed my dick and placed it in his hand along with his dick. Our cocks now lubed up with my mates warm cum were rubbing together and this drove me to point of no return. I started to moan, so did Mr Perfect. We both came together, spraying my body with what felt like gallons of warm cum.

I think I almost passed out. I was seeing spots. If heaven is a real place then I can guarantee part of it was in that bed, with that guy and his perfect cock.

We lay side by side for a moment or two. We both caught our breath. My mate grabbed me and lead me to the bathroom. I quickly had a shower, dried myself off and got dressed. The guy was still on his bed, covered in sweat and pre-cum. He just lay there, staring at us both. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t need to. I smiled. Me and my mate both headed off.

The journey back was a blur. I just kept thinking about what had just happened. I got home and wanked so much that afternoon. After every time I came, an image of what I had just done popped back into my head and I was hard again.

I never got to meet Mr Perfect again which is probably for the best. I’d had the most intense experience with him and you know what people say about too much of a good thing.

My first foursome was not the only time I met up with groups of lads. It had opened up my experiences to something completely new now...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

That was great!

Cheers guys! Glad you liked it

"So, I’m a horny 26 year old. I’d been on Fab for around a year by this stage. I’d hooked up with plenty of lads by this stage. Chavs, straight, bears, twinks, older, muscle. My time of experimenting was just beginning and I fucking loved it.

With the wealth of experience i’d now had, i’d developed little preferences. Whilst I found muscle guys too into themselves, and twinks too clingy, I fucking loved mature guys. Give me a hairy thirty something with a dad bod any time.

I’d previously met a lad and we’d stayed in touch. Nothing too heavy, just the occasional horny chat. We’d always talk about meeting up again, but at the back of my mind I never thought we would. How wrong I was.

One evening I had a text off him. I thought he’d be messaging his usual “I’m home alone and horny” chat, however I was pleasantly surprised to find a message asking what I was up to the following day. Now as luck would have it the following day was my day off from work, and having not had fun with a lad for a couple of weeks I was growing hornier by the day.

I text him back and told him that I had no plans. He quickly responded by telling me he was going to pick me up and we were going to have some fun. We made arrangements and called it a night. I went to bed with the biggest hard on not knowing what would happen the following day.

I woke up the next day and half expected a text cancelling our arrangements but on the contrary, I awoke to a message asking if I was still up for fun. I responded and began to get ready.

Before long he was outside mine with a smirk on his face. I got in his car and he we headed off. I asked him where we were going to go for some fun. He told me to he patient and that i’d soon see. We drove for about 30 minutes into Chester. Conversation flowed naturally. This guy was in the same situation as me and sound.

We pulled into an estate, and parked up outside a townhouse. It was a massive place to be fair. Quite posh. I was however still completely lost as to why we were sitting outside this random house.

“There’s a guy in there waiting for us”.

I froze. I felt a little sick. Nervous. Excited. Confused. I hadn’t felt like this since my first experience with a guy when I was 21. In hindsight not knowing what ai was walking into was even better. I would have been nervous, and the randomness of it made me extremely horny. I’d obviously met up with lads, but i’d never met up with more than one at once. This was going to be my first threesome.

My mate didn’t really give me much time to comprehend things. He got his phone out. Showed me pictures of this lad. He was hot. Late 30s. Hairy. Bearded. Not muscular. Dad bod. Big dick. If ever there would be a stereotypical image of a “mans man” this was him summed up in his pictures.

I instantly got hard. My mate explained that he’d met this lad a couple of times here at his place in the past and the last time they’d spoke about me and the three of us having some fun. He then got out of the car and indicated toward the front door. “It’s unlocked. He’s upstairs in bed waiting for us.”

How could I turn that down?

I sprung out of the car and we both entered this anonymous guys house. It was just as amazing inside as it was out. I don’t know what this guy did for a living, but he definitely eared a penny or two. We started up the stairs. The adrenaline had kicked in now. I was so fucking excited to get into that bedroom, little did I know there was another surprise in store.

We peered around the bedroom and there he was as promised. Naked in all his glory on the bed. He looked amazing. I hear people say idiotic things like “they looked better in real life than they do in their pictures”, but this guy really did. He ticked all my boxes. The only thing that I hadn’t bargained for was the elephant in the room: There was a fourth man present; middle aged; slim; not all together good looking; and he was sat on this perfect guys perfect cock.

I turned to my mate who was just as surprised as me. The two men on the bed both peered over at us standing in the doorway.

I was apparently about to skip my first threesome and go straight for my first foursome. In for a penny in for a pound so they say...

I started to shed my clothes thinking about my perfect guy’s perfect cock. I wanted to grab it and suck on it. By now the not-so-good-looking middle aged man had climbed off and they were both at the end of the bed, beckoning us. I wanted to head straight for Mr Perfect, but my mate beat me to it and they began to suck each other on the foot of the bed.

I sat down next to the middle aged man. I was still hard. So was he. We sat slightly awkwardly for a few moments before I asked him if he was going to suck me dick. He obliged and started to lick and suck on my dick. I leant back and enjoyed the moment. Getting sucked and watching my mate sucking Mr Perfect’s perfect dick.

The sucking soon stopped. My attention was still on the other couple sucking like champions just a couple of feet away. I was completely lost in the moment. I wanted to be with them both. Something felt a little cold and I soon realised that the middle aged man had my legs in the air and was lubing up my hole. I could see he’d already rolled a condom on to his hard dick. Much like him, his dick was just OK. Nothing special but not the worst. He flipped me onto my stomach and I had the best view of the other two now kissing and rolling around on the bed in front of me.

I felt the middle aged man’s dick push inside me and he let out a moan. The other two both turned their attention to us now. The middle aged man started to fuck me. My eyes barely left Mr Perfect’s. He glared at me, and began to stroke that perfect cock.

My mate climbed up and stood above me, his dick perfect height for the middle aged man to suck on whilst he pounded my hole.

Mr Perfect shuffled over to my face. He inched his dick in front of my eager mouth. I reached out and felt his thick shaft with my hand, wanking it slowly. I leaned in further and started to slowly kiss and lick the tip. I took his bellend in my mouth and began to run my tongue all around it. He started to moan too.

He pushed his dick deeper into my mouth, and before long it started to slide down my throat. I started choking on it I reached his balls. He quickly pulled back out but gave me no time to catch my breath as he started to throat fuck me.

An hour earlier I had never been with more than one guy at the same time, now I was getting spit roasted and I fucking loved it.

My mate was still making the middle aged man suck his dick whilst he pounded away at my hole. Before long he’d told the middle aged man that he was going to fuck him, and sure enough he jumped down off the bed, bent the middle aged man over my arse - his dick still inside me - and started to fuck him. We were like a horny train of guys. Each getting amazing pleasure out of each other.

Mr Perfect then stopped face fucking me.

He gave me time to wipe my mouth from all the pre cum. I watched him as he slid a condom onto his cock. He beckoned me to the other side of the bed. It was my turn to get fucked by this adonis.

I got up off the bed. The middle aged man fell onto his stomach and my mate began to pound him. They were both moaning. I walked over to Mr Perfect. My dick was pulsating. Nothing was said between us. It didn’t need words. We were two very horny guys on the same wavelength. I climbed back on the bed, lay on my back and spread my legs. He joined me.

He pushed his big throbbing dick inside me. It felt amazing. Within seconds he was balls deep as my hole swallowed his perfect cock up. Having this hairy beautiful guy on top me. Staring into his intense eyes as he pushed in and out of me. It drove me wild. I could hear the other two in the distance moaning, my attention however was focussed solely on Mr Perfect. Even his moan was manly.

He got faster and harder and it got hotter and hotter. We were both dripping with sweat. Occasionally he’d lean down and kiss me or bite my neck. Our bodies rubbing together. My solid dick sticking to his stomach.

It was then I noticed that the other two had stopped moaning in he background. My eyes left Mr Perfect’s as I looked around and saw them both gathered around me. Watching me get fucked. Watching Mr Perfect fucking me. They both had their dicks in the hands and were stroking fast.

Not before long the middle aged man let out a moan and shot his load over the bed. He disappeared from sight, presumably to get dressed and leave. It was the last time I saw him.

My friend got closer and I started to help stroke his dick. He began to moan once more and I recognised this moan. He was about to cum.

He shot his load all over me, covering my stomach and my dick. I reached down and began stroking my dick, using my mates cum as lube. Mr Perfect tensed up. He was getting close, I could tell. He pulled his perfect dick out of my hole, ripped off the condom and threw it to one side. He inched forward, grabbed my dick and placed it in his hand along with his dick. Our cocks now lubed up with my mates warm cum were rubbing together and this drove me to point of no return. I started to moan, so did Mr Perfect. We both came together, spraying my body with what felt like gallons of warm cum.

I think I almost passed out. I was seeing spots. If heaven is a real place then I can guarantee part of it was in that bed, with that guy and his perfect cock.

We lay side by side for a moment or two. We both caught our breath. My mate grabbed me and lead me to the bathroom. I quickly had a shower, dried myself off and got dressed. The guy was still on his bed, covered in sweat and pre-cum. He just lay there, staring at us both. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t need to. I smiled. Me and my mate both headed off.

The journey back was a blur. I just kept thinking about what had just happened. I got home and wanked so much that afternoon. After every time I came, an image of what I had just done popped back into my head and I was hard again.

I never got to meet Mr Perfect again which is probably for the best. I’d had the most intense experience with him and you know what people say about too much of a good thing.

My first foursome was not the only time I met up with groups of lads. It had opened up my experiences to something completely new now..."

Fucking hot story bud

Cheers man glad you enjoyed it

By *oung guy2000Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

» Add a new message to this topic