FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Out for a walk bi the way

Out for a walk bi the way

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *outhyorks male OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

I was out walking bout a week a go very quiet area walked about 1/2 a mile when I went over on my ankle , manages to get up tryied to walk but was painful so sat on a tree stump to rest it just my luck no one around,then this young guy about 23 come jogging past then turned around came back , you ok no I said told him what I'd done he said I can take s look I do first aid and training to do sports massage cheers that be great ,god he looked fit so takes off my trainer and sock had a feel his hands felt good made me feel horny I could see bit of cock outline in his shorts he said see if you can walk it felt painful he asked where's your car I said end of the lane he said i will walk back with you so lean on me we walked back to the car I said I can't drive can you drive me home and I will get you a taxi to your house ok no worries driving back got talking said he was single split from his gf very demanding said he staying single for now ,got to mine once inside he said you need a saltwater bath bring out the swelling cheers il try that oh if you want I can run your bath for you oh thank you don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come bi so he run the bath helped me upstairs come on get undressed so I can help you in the bath what come on we all the same Lol apart from me been horny so I get undressed as I turned to get in the bath he sees my cock getting harder looking like not just your ankle swelling up sorry it's ok mine growing too that's never happened before , you like shouldn't but yes so he helped me in the bath you can have a feel of you want ok he did and i was rock hard oh god as he knelt bi the bath and touched me he said ive cum I said it is ok so I washed and he helped me out,i said you best get a shower so he undressed I said wow your big in the shower I said let me help you with that got some soap and started to wash his cock it soon got very hard once he was showered he got dry seems a waste to leave that and started to give him a BJ god that his nice wasn't long before I got a nice load down my throat cleaned him with my tounge , you want to suck me ererer yes please so I lay on the bed and he started to suck me he was good Lol when I started to cum he just sucked harder .we got dressed and went down stairs and chatted,he said i shouldn't have enjoyed that but I did he said are you gay no Lol bi I like cock and pussy ,do you just wank and suck no do anal too I see what is it like come round again I can show you if you want xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

What happened?

By *egsonfireTV/TS  over a year ago

Preston

By *uke45Man  over a year ago

Derry

Good story love to hear more x

By *luboy1970Man  over a year ago

runcorn

Nice

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *outhyorks male OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Just before he was about to leave we exchanged numbers , didn't think he would call and just over a week later he called me saying he enjoyed the meet wanted to come round to see me again but was nervous lol ,I said don't worry im free tomorrow all day we can go to the bedroom and take things at your pace , so he arrived about 10 am wearing jogger shorts and tee shirt looking hot he came in want a drink please so got two cold one's shall we take them up stairs and he followed me up to the bedroom once inside I said get in dressed and lay on the bed that cock looked good I said relax I'm going to give you a massage , so i put some oil on my hands and started to massage his shoulders and neck and work my way down his body when I got to very nice bum I massaged hi bum cheeks pouring a little oil there open your legs a little he did and i stroked his bum hole he let out a little moan you ok he said yes it feels good ,i just pushed the tip of my finger in then massaged his legs ,i said done turn over he did and his cock was rock hard take you enjoyed that , yes oh fuck yes so more oil and started on his chest working my way down his reached to grab my now hard cock give it a cheeky suck mmmm who's a naughty boy ,I get to his cock massage his balls h spreds his legs so I start to finger his hole that nice oh yes would you like anything else in there yes please your cock ,ok I will lay on the bed and you can lower yourself that way you can stop when you want so I lay on the bed put on a condom lube it up and lube his hole he faces me and lowers down the tip gose in he raises and then down and again then fuck he had it all in you ok fuck I am now and started to ride me till he made me cum xxxx how was your first time really good so glad you twisted your ankle Lol

By *ree guyMan  over a year ago

Fleetwood

By *acko1922Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ouplelookingforadultfunCouple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Full stops would be good.

Out of breath reading that!!!