FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meeting T

Meeting T

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been chatting to T for a week or so now, wasn't sure if we were actually going to meet or not mainly because of the way our work schedules were. We finally arranged to meet ad our paths crossed one day as I was on my way home from work and she was on her to work. We agreed to meet for a coffee somewhere quite, so I picked up two take away coffees and we met in a secluded spot just outside of Dunlavin. I pulled up beside her car and she looked over, smiled and got into my car, I was already getting hard looking at her, smouldering, sexy, curvey and great tits. She jumped in and we chatted over the coffee, light chat and a bit of banter. We agreed that we'd like to meet again and arranged to do it as soon as our schedules allow. As she got ready to go I leaned over and we kissed........my cock went hard instantly, she smelled great and her lips were so soft. I couldn't resist I reached over and grabbed her and pulled her closer kissing her deeper my tongue probed her mouth and toyed with her tongue. My hand found it's way up to her tits, my they were big and firm, she moaned lightly as I found her nipple and began playing with it. He hand reached over and found my cock, she began running it through my trousers as I moved my hand down lifted her top and slid it into her leggings findingmy way into her knickers she opened her legs and my fingers found her pussy........it was already wet, I slid my middle do get inside her wet pussy and my thumb pressed against her clit. She moaned deeply "Oh fuck, harder" I pushed an other finger inside her pussy and pressed harder against her clit, slowly but firmly working my fingers in and out of her pussy. Her hand grabbed my cock through my trousers and she stroked it firmly. I really wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her hard, she moaned loudly and pulled away "Jesus stop or well be fucking on the back seat" I smiled "Would that be a bad thing" she smiled and straightened her self up "No it wouldn't but I've got to go to work". We kissed again and she jumped out of the car, looking at her ass as she got out all I could think was "I couldn't wait to bury my face in her pussy and ass".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a start

We chatted some more by text over the next two weeks, arranged a date and I booked the hotel. I arrived early had a swim in the pool and went up to the room to get ready. I showered and shaved the important bits I wanted to be smooth for her dressed in jeans and a shirt, and made my way down to the bar. I found a quite table in the bar and text her to let her know where i was sitting, she text back a smiley face and 10 mins later i watched her walk into the bar. Her hair down amd curly flowed over her shoulders, the dress she work came to just above her knees, the boots came to meet the bottom of the dress, it clung to her curvey body, the buttons all down the front seemed barely able to contain her beautiful tits. Her makeup was minimal but gorgeous, she looked so sexy, a few men and women in the bar stopped and stared as she walked over to me. I stood and smiled as she arrived at the table, leaned in for a greeting kiss but she grabbed me and kissed me hard and deep her tongue teasing mine. "that should give them something to talk about" she said as we broke off and I sat down with a bit smile and solid hard on, she sat beside me and we chatted and nibbled on some food we ordered. She kept running her hand over my crotch smiling she said "god I can't wait to have that hard cock inside me". "Why wait" I said and she grinned "music to me ears" I charged the bill to my room and we made our way upstairs, in the lift I pinned her to the wall and slid my hand up her dress and found her pussy juice seeping through her lacy knickers, I teased her pussy as my tongue probed her mouth. Her hands were on my cock and she moaned at how hard it was.

The lift bell went and the doors began to open, we fixed our clothes and quickly headed for the room. I opened the door and she walked in ahead of me, i slapped her ass as she walked in front "ooh" she squealed, " get used to that" I replied "I'm going to enjoy spanking that fucking ass".

She walked in and through her large handbag on the ground "planning on staying" I joked she smiled "i have a change of clothes in it" she replied. "Why" I asked "what's wrong with what you've on you".

"Well she said smiling "I'm hoping that you're going to rip them off me".

I needed no further invitation I grabbed her and pulled her towards me, grabbing her by the hair I yanked her head back and began kissing her deep and hard. Running my hands all over her body i could hear her moan. Spinning her around I placed on hand on her throat and began kissing her ear and neck the other hand found it's way down her body, grabbing her by the tits and the down to her crotch and up her skirt to her wet pussy. While biting on her ear lobe I grabbed the front of her dress and ripped it forcefully exposing her in Just her bra and knickers, buttons flew everywhere. I yanked it off her shoulders and threw it on the ground, standing behind her my hard cock pressing into her ass i grabbed her tits and ripped tue bra down and her huge tits fell into my hands, her nipples like bullets. I pinched her nipples as I whispered "I'm going to enjoy sucking on those big beautiful fucking tits" running my hamds down i grabbed the knickers by the hips and just ripped them off, they came off in one tug, she groaned as I took her soaking crotch and stuck it in her face, "smell your dirty wet pussy" she inhaled it and as she did I shoved two fingers up her pussy. "She moaned loudly "That's a good little fucking whore" I said as I took.my fingers out andplaced them in her mouth.

She sucked eagerly on my fingers, as she did I reached around and began pinching her nipples with the other hand, they were like bullets. I took my fingers from her mouth and slowly pushed them back into her wet pussy, she groaned loudly as I did, nibbling on her ear lobe I whispered "god you are such a fucking whore, I'm going to enjoy pounding your dirty wet pussy and ass" as I finished I shoved my fingers deeper up her pussy she moaned really loudly. I stopped "Oh now that's just not acceptable" I said as I pulled her over to the bed sitting on the end of the bed I pulled her across my knees "filthy whores like you should be seen and not heard, do not make a sound, do you hear me" she nodded in compliance.

I ran my right hand over her ass and down between her pussy lips as she moaned lightly I brought my hand down hard on her right ass cheek, she grimaced and let out a little yelp, I slapped the other one harder "what the fuck did I say" she replied "seen and not heard"

"Exactly" I replied "not another fucking sound"

I pusged the two middle fingers of my right hand into her pussy, turning them so that I could press against her Gspot, I began fingering her slowly and deeply and then suddenly I would bring my left hand down hard on her ass cheeks, alternating between the right and left. I spanked her hard while fingering her wet pussy slow and deep, at one stage she squirted all over my hand so as a reward I pushed my thumb gently up her tight little asshole "mmmmmmmmm that's tight, when you get fucked in your ass last"

She moaned "months ago"

"Well we'll definitely have to make amends for that" I replied

"Every whore needs an ass fucking at least once a week"

By *asterslittlewhoreCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Fuck yes....lucky whore

» Add a new message to this topic