FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wedding Fantasy

Wedding Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would want my bf to be a guest at the wedding and my new husband would know fine well that this sexy guy is my bf and I've been meeting him for the past 6months if not more for sex.

After the sit down meal and just before the evening party starts I tell my new husband that I'm going to go to our bridal suite to freshen up and chill out for 10 mins ... He watches me walk up the stairs and goes off to chat to friends/family. He then after about 15 mins realises I've not come back so comes upstairs to check on me.

As he opens the door of our suite he is hit with the strong smell of sex and as he quietly closes the door he can hear me panting and moaning in the next room. He locks the door incase anyone else walks in. He slowly walks Through the suite towards to bedroom door. The door is slightly open and he can see the dresser mirror through the door. This has a perfect view of the bed were he can see his new wife on all fours on the bed being fucked hard by her bf. I am begging him to fuck me harder, saying how big he is and how much I am pleased that he was there. I then look in the mirror and sees my new husband. I just smiles at my husband an says to my bf that the reason i am glad he is there as he is the only good fuck I will be getting and it's the only pleasure i will be getting on my wedding night because my new husband has a small cock and doesn't satisfy me. 

My new husband just watches as i get the fucking I deserves. When my bf has finished he gets dressed and goes to join the party, walking pass my husband patting him on the back an thanks him. 

I call my husband in and order him to clean up, he instantly gets between my legs and licks me clean. 

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would love to be a guest lol,nice fantasy hope if it becomes reality you will post it here.

nice

By *orthwalianMan  over a year ago

Bangor

In France it is custom that friends hide i'n the bridal suite

My friend sister and her new husband woke up the following morning to order breakfast and a voice from under the bed said "make it breakfast for three"

We'd love to be guests weddings and bridal ware are a massive fantasy for us x

"In France it is custom that friends hide i'n the bridal suite

My friend sister and her new husband woke up the following morning to order breakfast and a voice from under the bed said "make it breakfast for three""

Mmm love the idea of joining a couple on their nuptial night. Don't think I could have been under the bed and been so discrete though.The sex above me would have been TOO much

By *azz_JazzCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Awesome!!

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Kinky and very very sexy xx

Definitely like this idea as well! Count me in when you send the invites! lol