FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking her husband while babysitting finished

Fucking her husband while babysitting finished

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had lost my job over a month ago now and was getting very down. A friend suggested babysitting. Im to old to be babysitiing I quickly replied. Not at all she said. She had friends who were in need of someone to mind kids while they went out. They prefered older women with their own kids. I took the number and gave it a call. The pay was good and my husband was home most evenings anyway to look after our kids.

The following day I got a phonecall to ask if I could come over the following Saturday night. I showed up at 7 as asked. I was wearing a tight jeans and low cut top. I interdouced myself and noticed the husband staring at my breasts. Great a perve I thought. A very good looking one at that. We chatted for a while and I talked to the kids. The wife explained that I would sometimes have to mind the kids while her husband was at home. He worked a lot and wasn't very good with the kids on his own. I didnt really mind as long as I got paid.

Everything went great the first night. The kids were well behaved and went to bed early. Which meant i had plenty of time to just relax. The following weekend I again had to babysit. They were heading to party with a bunch of friends. The kids again went to bed early. I sat there bored and horny. It had been weeks since I had sex and even then it was rubbish. It was early enough in the night. I lay back on the sofa letting my hand slip into my panties.

Mmmmm yes I thought. I rubbed my clit harder and harder. I was so close to cumming. I was so lost in what I was doing that I didn't hear anyone come in. I heard an awkward cough and looked up to see Edward standing in the doorway. I quicky removed my hand. Edward didn't look one bit embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I just got carried away'". He looked straight at me and laughed. "Don't worry about it. I'd have stood here and watched but unfortunately my wife is outside saying goodbye to friends and well if she saw you then you'd no longer be babysitting for us. She doesn't even know where here pussy is anymore and is very prude". I felt myself go red but didn't get a chance to answer as I could hear his wife coming up the hall way. I quicky put on my coat and fumbled in bag to get my keys.

She looked at me and asked how the night went. "Great" was all I managed to say before practly running off.

I quicky sat into my car relieved to be out of the house. I turned the key but the car wouldn't start. I tired a few times. Feck it anyway I thought. Rose came out and asked if I was okay. The car won't start. She quickly ordered me inside.

We head back into the kitchen. Edward will give you a lift she tells me. "No thanks your okay. I can just ring my husband". "Don't be silly. Sure he couldn't be dragging the kids out with him at this hour. I'll go look for Edward and you can just sort your car out in the morning". I couldn't even answer but I knew she was right. She made her way quietly out of the kitchen to go find Edward.

I was standing there feeling awkward and still wet from earlier. I decided to go to the downstairs bathroom to clean myself up. I walk to the bathroom and open the door thinking there is no one in there. How wrong I was. Edward is standing there with this errect cock in his hand. I feel the heat creep across my skin. I am so embarrassed. "Sorry. So sorry. I should have knocked" I quickly say. He smiles at me and says "don't worry about it. I did catch you after all so I guess it's only fair. You left me horny and I thought I'd wack a quick one out down here as so I wouldn't get caught by herself".

I don't reply and make my way back to the kitchen. Rose returns. I don't know where he is. She calls out for Edward and he shouts that he will be back in a few mins.

Im so embarrassed and when Edward walks back into the kitchen I try by best not to make eye contact. Rose tells him that my car won't start and I need a lift home. He laughs and says I was wondering why you were back. He grabs his keys off the counter and we make our way to the car. Just before I climb in he turns to me and says "sorry about that. I didn't mean to make you feel awkward. It's just been so long since I've had sex and seeing you that way was such a turn on".

We drive for a while in silence. He eventually asks "is what happened to night going to affect you babysitting?". I reply "I'm not sure. I feel fairly awkward.". He quickly replys " There's no need to feel awkward. What Happened can be out secret. I'm hardly going to say anything and no harm was done". Okay is all I manage to say. We pull up outside my house and I quickly get out of the car.

I walk into the house. My Husband is awake and in the sitting room. I explain about the car and he says we can sort it tomorrow. I sit down beside him. Still feeling horny from earlier. I reach my hand across to feel the outline of his cock. "Not to night love" he says. I then start to kiss his neck hoping to turn him on. He turns to me and says "I'm not in the mood".

Feeling a little daring I get up and start to strip. He looks at me and then looks back at the tv. "I don't know what's got into you to night but there no chance". I pick up my cloths and make my way to our room.

I am so horny I just have to play. I walk to my drawers and pull out my favourite vibe. I may back in the bed and let it slip inside me. No lube needed as I am driookng wet. I don't know what comes over me but I reach for my phone and scroll down to Edwards number.

I quickly type out guess what I'm at? And hit send. Oh shit I can't believe I've done that I think to myself. Within 2 minutes I get a reply. It reads: Several things what through my head but my guess is your not doing any of them so enlighten me.

I laugh as I read his message. I hover over the reply button and decide to answer him. I'm laying on my bed with my fav vibe thinking about you wanking.

His reply: where is your husband?

Turns out he isn't interested in fucking his horny wife so I thought I'd have a play.

He must be mad. Your making me want to touch myself again here. Are you really playing with yourself?

I am by now feeling very daring and decide to take a little video while playing and moaning his name. I send him another message.

Check your WhatsApp

I get nothing for several minutes and then he sends me a video of him stroking his cock. We tease each other until we both cum. We agree that what we done was a once off. I go to sleep satisfied for the first time in a very long time.

About 3 weeks passed and I heard nothing. I thought maybe he felt guilty and didn't want me there anymore. Who could blame him really. Then came the phonecall I was half dreading and half wanting. Rose asked if I could babysit the following Saturday night. She asked if I'd be up for staying over and if not she would organise something. I agreed to stay over. I arrived on the Saturday with my overnight bag. Rose told me she was going to a hen do and staying over. There was no sign of Edward so I assumed he was off mates. I played with the kids for a while and was just about to order some food when Edward came into the kitchen.

He said he had been upstairs finishing some work and cam down before getting something to eat. I told him I was about to order some food and why would he like. The food came and I got the kids ready for bed. She I came back downstairs he was standing there looking hot and smelling amazing. "I'm off out the lads for the evening. If you need anything you have my number. Chat later". "Bye" was all I managed relieved he was heading out.

decided around 11 to head up to bed. There was nothing on the tv and I was feeling bored. I changed into my mighty and brushed my teeth. I checked on the kids and they were still fast asleep. Rose had said that they were good sleepers and slept through the night. They usually had to woken. I left my door a little ajar so that I could hear them if they did wake.

After tossing and turning for a while I decided to play on phone. After a while a message pinged up from Edward.

What are you up too? Are the kids being good for you?

I quickly replied Kids are fast asleep and im just gone to bed. Enjoy your night and dont be worrying about the kids.

A few minutes had passed and then another message came in. So no repeats of the last night you were there then?

Nope Im a good girl tonight.

Aww I thought your be touching yourself again thinking about me stroking my cock. I have wanked so many times since thinking about what had happened.

I thought about replying but then thought id best not. He was right though. I had also played with myself several times thinking about him wanking. It was so hot. Within minutes I could feel the wetness between my legs and that pull to touch myself. I let my hand slowly fall down to my breasts and slowly felt them through the material of my nighty. I let my hands slip further and pulled my mighty right up so that I could touch my bear breasts. It felt so good to be touching myself.

The desire taking over let my hand to my clit. I started to massage my clit liking how good it felt. I ached to be touched. To feel manly hands caress my body. To feel the heath of someones breath on my nipples. I stopped suddenly thinking I could here someone on the lading but their was silence. I got up to check the kids and they were still fast asleep.

I made my way back to the bed. I pulled the nighty right up and parted my lets. I let my fingers hover at my enterace before letting them plunge into my wetness. Faster and harder I shoved my fingers in. I was interrupted by the sound of my phone. I picked it up and it was a message from Edward.

Came home early and now lying in my bed. I am pretty sure I caught a glimpse of you playing but didn't want to overstep the mark. Any chance you hoped Id catch you and thats why you left the door open?

Maybe I hoped you would although I had thought there was no one home. If you want to watch then you know where I am.

It didn't take long before I heard footsteps and I went back to fingering my pussy. I was so so turned on that you could hear the wetness as my fingers slipped in and out of my pussy. Faster and faster. I could see him standing in the doorway. Only boxers on and his cock in his hand. "Im close to cumming" I called out. He wanked harder and replied "So am I". I came hard within seconds all over my hand while crying out his name. "Oh fuck I need to cum" he relied. "Come here now and cum all over me" came my reply. I couldn't believe I had even said it. He didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly walked to bed and knelt up. "Oh fuck yes, yes ,yes. Oh god im cumming all over you. oh yes". Then just as quickly as he had came he tucked his cock back into his boxers and walked away. He stood in the door way and before he left he turned and said "its not cheating if we haven't actually touched each other is it?". I laughed and replied "I guess not but lets not tell anyone". With that he left.

The following morning it was as if nothing had happened. Edward went on his way with the kids to visit family. The following Tuesday I was at home after dropping the kids to school when Edward messaged me.

Hay what's up? Hope your okay about the weekend.

Me : Are you kidding it was very hot.

Him: thought maybe you'd be having second thoughts by now. You have no idea how horny I've been since.

Me: you can can show me.

Him: if your free meet me at 11 by the entrance to ...... woods.

Me: Okay but for what?

Him: Some mutual wanking if you want.

Me: See you there.

I quickly ran upstairs to shower and change. Even though we were only going to watch each other. I quickly showered and changed. Even as I jumped in the car I could feel my pussy getting wet. I love the excitement. I wore a short summer dress. No bra and some small silk panties.

I pulled into the car park. There was a few cars parked. I spotted Edward right away. He climbed out of his car and walks towards me. I wasn't sure what to do so I stayed in the car. He climbed in beside me. He leaned across and kissing my cheek. Lingering there for a second. "Right let's get walking. I've got a great spot in mind". We both out of the car and started walking. I could feel my wetness with every step I took. We walked in mostly silence except for some small chat. After about 10 minutes of walking off the beaten track we came to a small clearing in the woods.

"Right here should do" he says. I stand there awkwardly not sure what to do. It's not like we can touch each other. "Gone shy are we? I'll just have to start and you can follow".

He opens his zip and pulls down his pants and boxers a small way. His cock is already errect. He slowly starts to wank his cock keeping eye contact with me all the time. "It's taken everything I have to not walk over to you and pulls up that little sun dress" he tells me. I let out a little laugh "what exactly is it that you want me to do?". He looks at me now more serious and replies "I want you to remove that dress. Then I want you to walk to the tree behind you. Lean against it and pleasure your beautiful body". I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled the dress over my head. Leaving me in just my shoes and panties. I walked over to the tree and leaned against it. The feeling of the rough bark against my skin turning me on further.

I let my hands slowly caress my body. The slow breeze making me tingle. I had never in my life been so daring and I never wanted to please someone so bad. I ached to be touched but knew the rule. With one hand pinching my nipple and the other slipping inside my panties I began to rub my clit. "It's not gonna take me long to cum" I hear myself say. He smiles. His strokes getting a little faster now. "Good I want to watch you cum" He replies. He walks over to where I am standing. Still stroking his cock. He is so close I can almost feel his breath on me. "Cum for me baby. I want you to cum just for me". Well that's enough to send me over the edge. "Oh god Edward in cumming. Oh fuck. It feels so good. Oh yes". I cum hard all over my fingers. He is grining from ear to ear. "Good girl. Now I'm going to cum. Your going to let me cum into your panties while your still wearing them. Then your going to wear them for the rest of the day. Understood?" Fuck this horny "Yes I understend". I hold my panties out he keeps wanking. It's not long before he is cumming and moaning my name. He fills my panties. He then pulls up his pants and grabs my dress. "Your so fucking hot" he tells me. I slip the dress on and smile at him. He has no idea what he has done for me without ever having touched me.

"We better go. I've to get back to work". We walk back the way we came. Half way back he stops and turns to me. "I'm really sorry bit I have to do this"he says. He walks closer to me. We are standing face to face and I'm not sure what he is going to do. He reaches his hand up to touch my cheek and then kisses me like ive never been kissed before. When he pulls away I almost loose my footing. "Sorry I just had to taste your mouth. Even just this once. I had to know if it would be everything is imagined and we'll it was". I'm to stunned to say anything. We walk back to our cars and pulls away. Within a few minutes I get a message from him. It reads: I really don't think we should do this anymore. It's been really hard to keep my hands to myself. Sorry about everything. I should never have pushed you this far". I simply wrote back "okay" as I don't know what else to say.

Over the next few weeks I went to baby sit. Edward always made sure not the be there when I came in and would only come down stairs when it was time to go. It was torture. I missed playing with him watching. I was trying to satisfy myself but it wasn't really getting me off. I wasn't sure what to do. I had to think of a way to show him that I wanted him and that there was no need to be sorry.

The following weekend I was asked if I could stay the night as Rose was going out with her sisters and staying over with them. Edward would be heading out with some work mates and probably wouldn't make it home. I shower up early. Edward had already left. Rose had a couple of drinks in her and was waiting on a taxi. She told me the kids had gone to bed and were fast sleep. She seemed different than usual. Dressed up to the last and with a loose tongue. She told me how her and Edward didn't really have sex anymore. That she had lost interest. I listened to her feeling kinda guilty. Them she done something that left me speechless. She walked over to the stool where I was sitting and locked lips with me. I don't know if it was shock or what it was but I kissed her right back. Them as she pulled away we heard a car pull in. "Gotta go. Taxi is here. Sorry about that I don't know what came over me. Please don't let it affect you coming here and looking after the kids. They love having you around". With that she said bye and left.

I sat there not quite believing what had happened. I had never been kissed by a girl before. Well at least not properly like she had lost kissed me. I had only ever kissed girls as a dare on my younger days. I knew I shouldn't have enjoyed it but I did. It was very sensual. I went into the sitting room feeling rather hot and horny. I tried to watch tv but eventually went up to bed as I couldn't think straight.

brushed my teeth and grabbed a quick shower. Damn I was horny. I picked up my phone to mail Edward and as I did I had a message from him. It reads: cant stop thinking about you in my house. Your never far from my thoughts. You make me so horny. I know I shouldn't be sending you this but cant help it.

I smile to myself knowing that he still wants me. I take a pic of myself in just the towel and hit send.

I sit there for a few minutes but get nothing in return. So I decided to head back to the bedroom. I slip a nighty on over my head and go to check on the kids. I want to play but don't seem to have it in me. I check my phone again and still nothing. Maybe u shouldn't have sent that picture. A well not much can be done now. I try to go asleep and then around 12 I get a message. It's from Edward and reads: What are you up too?

Me: Just lying in bed. Trying to sleep but to horny. You ?

Him: Just sitting down stairs. Also very horny. Don't want to come up because I know if I do then there's no chance I'll be keeping my hands to myself.

Me: Maybe I don't want you to keep your hands to yourself. Maybe I want your hands all over my body. Maybe I want your hands to pleasure me.

I get nothing back. After about 10 minutes I can hear him climb the stairs. He walks straight into room and stands there. He looks at me and I see the guilt in his face. He walks towards the bed and sits at the edge. "I've wanted you from the first moment you walked into my house. Then seeing you lying back on my sofa playing drove me over the edge. All them things I made you do. I felt awful afterwards". I let out a little laugh. "You didn't make me do anything. I touched myself for you because I wanted too. I done it because I like how it felt. I pushed you as much as you pushed me. I want this as much as you do".

With that he get up and starts to remove his clothes.

After he undressed he walks to bed. I sit up and we kiss. He removes my nighty. I lay back on the bed trembling from his touch. Has it really been so long since ive been touched like this I think to myself. His hands move nervously and expertly over my body. Making me almost cum from his touch alone. It feels so good. His lips on my breasts is driving me wild. I feel my breath quicken and when he uses one hand to reach between my legs I cum hard. I apologise for cumming so soon. He looks as me seriously now and says "Don't you ever apologise for cumming to quick. Just don't expect it to be last your time to night".

His mouth moves down my body placing little butterfly kisses along the way. He stops at my clit and looks up at me. Almost like he is asking for permission. I just nod. His mouth disappears into clit. His tounge feeling like it has some kind if magic power as my pussy begins to tingle again. His fingers search for my entrance. He finds it after a minute and skip a his fingers deep inside me. He pulls them out and then tastes my juices from his fingers. This drives me nuts. I try to reach for his cock but he stops me. "Not yet" is all he says.he moves his head back down and goes to work on my pussy. Making me cum and moan in minutes. I let their trying to catch my breath. He moves up and lyes beside me. I get up on my knees and start to suck and stroke his cock. "I'm not going to last long" he says. "That's good. Then we can get to round 2" I quickly reply. Then I go straight back to sucking his hard cock. It doesn't take long before he tells me he is close to cumming. He tries to pull my head up bit I keep it firmly there. "I'm gonna fill your mouth if you don't stop". I keep going getting more and more confident. " Oh fuck I'm gonna can. I'm gonna fill your mouth. Oh god yah. That feels so good. Oh fuck yes". With that he fills my mouth.

He lyes back on the bed. "Wow who knew what a little minx you could be. that was so hot. Theres no way my wife would have ever let me cum in her mouth. Actually she wouldn't have been sucked my cock. I laugh and look at him. His cock is already semi hard. "Someone wants some more fun" I reply. He starts to kiss me again and it's doing something to my insides. I love every second of it. After a while of his hands and mouth teasing me I beg to be fucked. I can't he tells me. I stupidly didn't get any protection. "It's okay I trust you" I hear myself reply. Not sure where that's came from. He looks at me with such lust in his eyes. He climbs on too of me and as his cock slips inside my wet pussy he lets out the sexiest groan I had ever heard. I dig my nails I to his back. He builds up speed as he is fucking me. Faster, deeper and harder. I can hear his breath quicken and know he is close to cumming. I wrap my legs around his waist. I am close too. "Oh fuck. That feels so good. Don't stop. I'm so close". He looks right into my eyes and says " Oh yes baby cum for me. Cum on my cock. Oh fuck yah". We both cum together.

We met on off over the next couple off weeks whenever we got the chance. It wasn't easy between work and kids. I get a message from Rose asking if I can babysit the following weekend. I agree and show up on the Saturday. Rose answers the door looking like she had been crying. "Really sorry I forgot you were coming. Oh come in".

I followed her into the sittingroom where she was sitting. A bottle of vodka on the table and a glass. It became obvious she had a few as she started rambling. She told me she thought that Edward was having an affair. The mussels in my tummy tightened and I felt sick. I asked her what made her think that and she replies because he doesn't touch me or have sex with me any more. I reminded her what she had said weeks before about not having any interest in him. She went on to say that she didn't really. She had lost her sex drive after their last child and now for some reason only seems to be interested in women. I didn't know how to reply to that. I sat there not knowing what to say. She asked if I'd stay the night as the kids were home and Edward went off after a row they had. I reluctantly agreed because of the amount of drink she had put away.

She poured me drink but I only took a sip. We chatted and ordered a takeaway. Around 11 Edward came in. I made my excuses and headed up stairs for bed. Rose called after me to say that I could borrow a t-shirt to wear to bed as I hadn't planned on staying. Edward followed me up the stairs. I'll grab one for you. His hands were all over me. "Stop it please. She knows your having an affair and id prefer if she didn't know it was with me". We stood in the door way of his room. He handed me the t-shirt. "Okay just one kiss and I'll leave you alone". He replies. We kiss passionately and I head to bed.

The following morning Rose asks me to stay. Edward brings the kids off and once the car pulls out of the drive she turns to me. "I know it's you she says"

I stood there silently. Eventually I asked her what she was taking about. She says "I know your fucking my husband. You have been for weeks now. I've seen your name flash up on his phone a few times now. He is good though. He deletes everything. I'm better though. I planted a camera in the spare room and my bedroom. I caught ye at it". I stand there with my mouth open. How do I even reply. "Sorry"is all I manage before she says "Don't bother its okay. Was bound to happen especially with someone like you around". She walks over to where I am standing and for a second I think she is going to slap my face. Instead she kisses me on the lips. Hard and rough kissing. "Do I kiss as well he does? Actually I don't even want to know. The truth is I was angry when I looked at the footage of you fucking my husband but also strangely turned on. So turned on that I had to satisfy myself replaying the whole thing".

She laughs now. "Have you nothing to say for yourself?'.

"What can I say only that I am sorry. Obviously i want be minding the kids anymore".

"Your not getting off that lightly. You can just walk into someone's life. Fuck their husband and leave".

"What can I do? I feel awful.

She laughs hard now. "You know I've been attracted to you since the first night you came. I have thought about kissing your lips and touching your body so many times. Before you came I never so much as looked at another female twice. I've always wanted cock and cock only". I looked at her and the tell her "I don't fancy females'. Even while I am saying it I can feel the wetness between my legs.

She looks me straight in the face whole she slips her hand into my panties. "Oh someone had been lying. If your not interested in females then why is your pussy dripping?".

"I don't know" is all I manage to say.

"My guess is that some where inside you, you want to try this out. I'm awear that you have to head home now but I expect to see you back hear at 9 to night. Edward won't be here and the kids will be in bed. Oh and if you don't show I might just have to tell that husband of yours what a sluty wife you've been". Woth that she turns and walks away.

I grab my stuff and head to the car. Glad to be out of their. When I get home my husband has headed off for a visit with the kids. I sit on the edge of the bed debating if I should text Edward or not. In the end I decided not too. I spend the rest of the day with my kids and husband. I reluctantly tell him that I have to babysit to night. I head upstairs to shower and change wondering how I can just make all this go away. I pull up inside the house and get out if the car. I don't even get a chance to know and Rose opens the door wearing the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. It was red with silk and lace. Suspenders, stockings and heels. No panties.

"You can pick your jaw up off the floor now. There's a bag in the sitting room. Grab it and go to the backroom and get changed". I quickly grab the bag greatful for the distraction. When I get to the bathroom its a pair of stockings and tiny see through lace teddy. I laugh to myself. It doesn't look like the teddy is going to fit but surprisingly it does. It's tight and short. I walk back down the stairs to find Rose in the sitting room. 2 large glasses of wine poured. "Sit down beside me". I walk to where she is sitting and sit beside her. "Wheres Edward. I thought I saw his car coming in".

"Not here she replies. To night is not about Edward. Its about me exploring a sexual fantasy I have. It's simple really. We as going to have a glass or two of wine. Then head upstairs where I'll make you cum and your gonna make me cum. Got it?".

"Yah I do" I reply. Surprised at how tingly that comment just make me.

Rather a large glass of wine in feeling rather relaxed. Rose pours another glass and invites me upstairs. I bring the wine and placed my glass on the locker in her bedroom. "Are you sure you want to stay here and not go I to the spare bedroom?". "No I want You in my martial bed" She replies. I love on the bed and she leaves the room. I teach across and then a large gulp of wine.

Rose enters the room and closes the door behind her. She climbs up into the bed and straddled me. Her legs either side of me and her long blonde hair tumbling around her face. She kisses me softly. Her tongue exploring my mouth. It feels so good. Her hands drops to my brest and she pulls down the material covering it. It sends a shiver down spine. She then lowers her head to my breast and the feeling of her warm breath makes me moan. Fuck this feels good I think to myself.

She sucked and caressed my tits. It felt so good. She then lowered her head kissing my stomach along the way. She pushed by legs a little further apart. Kissing the insides of them. Her thumb softly rubbing my clit. She let her fingers slip inside me. "Oh someone's very wet for me. I can't wait to taste". She then licked right from my entrance up to my clit. She gently kissed and sucked my clit. Slowly building up speed. She fucked my clit with her tongue and my pussy with her fingers. I started to raise my hips and grabbed her hair with my hand . "Fuck yes I am so close. Oh yah don't stop. Right there. Fuck yes yes yes". I came hard. It took me a few minutes to catch my breath.

I sat up on the bed and reached for a drink feeling thirsty. She watches me now. "It's your turn now. I want to feel your hands and mouth on my body".

I don't need to be asked twice. I lock lips with her and let my hands roam. It feels weird to be touching another woman's body. Her breathing and little moans are all I need to keep going. I touch her exactly as touched me. I keep going till she is calling my name and begging me to make her cum. It doesn't take long.

"Fuck me that was great she said. So hot. Now let's have a drink and freshen up before we get back to business".

I laugh and simply reply "Okay". I get up and have some drink. Then heading to the bathroom to freshen up. When I come back Rose tells me that she is heading down stairs to get something. I lye back on the bed thinking about how all this came about. Rose returns with the rest of the wine and some chocolate. We again make small talk until rose decides she has enough. She takes my face in her hands and kisses me. More hungrily this time. She then moves around on the bed. She orders me to lift my bottom and she positions herself do that our clits are next to each other and then she starts to move about. Our clits rubbing off each other.

I don't know how but within a couple of minutes I am close to cumming. I tell rose this and she replies "Don't cum yet home it back. I want to cum with you". She moves faster how. More urgently. Her need to cum with me taken over. I try very hard and it takes a lot to not cum until she tells me too. We both cum together. Calling out each other's names. "I bet Edward never made you cum like that". She looks away when she says this. Almost like she is looking at something.

It's then i remember the camera she was talking about. I get up out of the bed and walk in the direction she was looking. "Where is it? Wheres the camera?" I ask.

"What camera" she also whole almost laughing.

"You know well. I sent you look this way.

"Okay okay you got me. I filmed the whole thing. Well to be honest it's hooked up to the tv in the spare room".

Why would you film this" I ask.

"It's playing live on the tv in their".

I stand there looking confused. "Why though?"

"Go see for yourself she tells me" with a big smile on her face.

I walked to the spare room felling rather sick. I opened the door to find Edward strapped to the bed with restraints and what looked like a ball shoved in his mouth. Rose stood there smiling from ear to ear. "You see I planned all of this. I wanted him to watch me with you with out being able to to a thing. Despite what has happened it made me realise I do still love him. We talked and decided to give things another go. That's when I came up with this plan to seduce you. I tricked him into thinking we were gonna have some fun but as soon as I had him restrained I told him I was going to have you. He didn't think it would happen though. Look his cock is still stiff. He enjoyed every second of it".

I stood there with my mouth opened but nothing coming out. I didn't know what to say. I was stunned.

Rose looks at me smiling " well aren't you gonna suck his cock".

"No i couldn't. This wrong". Even as I was saying it I was getting wet again.

"Be the dirty slut you were when you thought I wasn't looking. You know you want too. Go suck his hard dick for him before he bursts and don't stop till he cums"

I walk to the bed and kneel up. Not sure what to do. I look at Rose and she simply says "suck it now".

I lean forward taking his cock in my hand. I lower my head and slowly lick from the shaft to the tip of his cock. I look him straight in the eye as I am doing so. I wrap my lips firmly around his cock and suck him while I watch him. Rose walks to the side of the bed and sits on the chair. "Much better angle from here. I want you to make him cum".

I suck him and use my hand. Edward moves his head to look as rose now. She is fingering her pussy and moaning. This seems to send Edward over the edge. He starts to make grunting noises. Rose keeps fingering herself and tells me "swallow it all you filthy slut". With that Edward shoots his load into my mouth. I swallow every last drop. I get up from the bed and ask "can I go now" even though I already know the answer.

"We are not finished yet" replies Rose.

She unties Edward and tells him to go grab a shower and join us in their bedroom. He quickly does so. I finish off my drink in the room. Thinking this had gone to far but still really turned on. I ache to have my pussy fucked my Edwards lovely big cock.

When Edward come back into the room Rose smiles up at him from the bed "now that you've came we both know you'll last so much longer this time. You have both of to please. Isn't this all your fantasies come true. Two women and one clock. Speaking of cocks it's nice to see yours is hard and ready again. Do be a good boy and climb onto the bed". He doesn't need to be asked twice.

Edward looks a little unsure what to do next. He doesn't need to think about it for long as Rose directs him. "Lye back on bed and relax" she tells him. She then turns to me and starts kissing me hard in the lips. Her tounge feels like silk as it invades my mouth. Edward lets out a little moan and we haven't even got to him yet. This is going to be fun.

Rose reaches her hand inside my panties. He fingers search for my entrance. "Oh god someone is very wet. Here Edward have a taste". She puts her to fingers in his mouth and he licks them clean. "You like that" don't you she asks him. "Oh yes mmmmmmm" he quickly replies. "You want to pick her pussy don't you?" She asks. "Yes"he simply replies.

"Lye back and spread your legs for him" Rose says. I lye back and open my legs. Edward didn't delay in getting to work. Rose squats over me. No need for any words. I start to lick and suck her clit. She is facing Edward watching him as he tounge fucks my pussy. Her breathing is getting faster and faster. I know by now that she is close to cumming. "Fuck yes you fuckin slut. Keep licking. I'm gonna cum all over your filthy little mouth". Her pussy is grinding my face now and it doesn't take her long before she cries out as she is cumming. She gets off the bed and then turns to Edward "why can't you make me cum like that ? Get out of the way and I'll finish her off".

Edward quickly moves and his head is replaced by Roses head. She gets straight to work on my pussy. Fingers and tongue all over my pussy. It feels so good. Edward positions himself behind Rose. She lets out a little moan as his hard cock fills her.

She stops licking me and looks around the where Edward is "I know your eger to fuck but wait till I'm done and you can both our pussy". Edward pulls out looking frustrated. "Now watch how it's done" She tells me. She licks, sucks and do gets me till I can't take it any longer and I orgasm harder than I ever gave before.

My body is so tired and exhausted from all the orgasms. I just want to fall asleep where I am. Edward walks around to where I am sitting. His stiff cock in his hand. "Why don't you suck my cock and taste Roses juices from it".

He has become more confident now. I mean forward and start to suck his cock. Rose has other ideas though. She climbs up onto her knees at the edge of the bed. She then orders me to do the same.

We are both side by side now. Edward stands behind is now. I feel his cock enter my pussy. He thrusts it in and out a couple of times before moving on to rose and back again. This is so naughty. It feels so wrong and yet so right. After a while he tells us he is close to cumming. Rose gets up and on her knees on the floor. I do the same. We both take turns sucking his cock. It feels so good. It doesn't take long before he shoots his load in Roses mouth. She lets it drop out onto her boobs. "Be a good girl and clean that up for me" She tells me. I do exactly that. Edward kisses me hard tasting himself off my tounge.

I get up and get dressed to head home. I turn to say goodbye and they are lying on the bed. Rose days to Edward just as I'm leaving "see dear I told you all along she would be the perfect little slut. It's your turn to pick next.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Great story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Thanks for a great story xx

Great effort and a really fun story. Thank you for posting complete version here.

Great story by far the best story I've read here..Would sooooo love to be a part of this scenario !!! Kerry xx

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Fantastic end thank you for the fantastic story

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Combined all

Thanks guys

Amazing story! big fan of your writing, made me very horny.. are you planing to write some more ?

Looking forward to a new story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Great story really enjoyed reading it

Yah I will write something else when I get inspiration

"Yah I will write something else when I get inspiration "

I think many people will be hoping inspiration comes quickly.

A gold star story.

Q

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story, looking forward to more!!

By *uriousk22Couple  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wow!

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Mmmm

"Yah I will write something else when I get inspiration

A gold star story.

Q "

I have to actually be turned on by what I am writing or it doesn't work.

"

I have to actually be turned on by what I am writing "

That shines through in your writing. It gave me the tingles to read.

Q

Best iv read so far

Great story x very hot to read. Thank you x

By *wingking3434Man  over a year ago

rotherham

what a great story it had my cock so hard reading this

Awesome story and nice that someone put all chapters on one post. Just wish there was more

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *annahcakesWoman  over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

Great story, can’t wait for the next one!!!

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Yah I will write something else when I get inspiration

A gold star story.

Q

I have to actually be turned on by what I am writing or it doesn't work. "

Imagine you must have been joining us then in showing our appreciation of your work

"Awesome story and nice that someone put all chapters on one post. Just wish there was more "

Thanks

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great love it

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Great

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

Great story

By *anman1986Man  over a year ago

wrexham

Oh wow! Wish i was Edward!!

Thanks so much everyone

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

Dublin

A really great read and well written

By *ansymanMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Damn this is so hot

Loved this story all the way through . Very well written and kept me on edge with the twists at the end . Thank you once again . I will keep an eye out for any future stories you write .

harrogate

By *eandluCouple  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

Great story, beautifully written. We both love FFM and have had some experiences worth documenting. H's family is from Kildare and Lucy is a Limerick lady. Perhaps next time we're over we could meet. We could even create a new script, L and H xxx

I think this should be turned into a film.

Who would you have play the three roles.

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

What a brilliantly written story and this last bit was just perfectly ended.

"see dear I told you all along she would be the perfect little slut. It's your turn to pick next."

"What a brilliantly written story and this last bit was just perfectly ended.

"see dear I told you all along she would be the perfect little slut. It's your turn to pick next.""

Thank you.

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Wow x

By *ootall2920Man  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Wow fantastic!

WOW! So horny reading this. Brilliantly written story.

Bookmarked!!

harrogate

Fabulous story! Great wanking material.

By *esidetheseaMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Great story. Loved stroking my cock to this!

Brilliant story!

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great story, hope you have some more in line to read.

Hot story

harrogate

"Hot story "

Yes it is

Thabks guys and gals

Great story

Oh my I was hooked by that story, made me feel wet x

By *lexaale69Couple  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

Well done. Superb story. Xx

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Great twist at the end

By *isser36Man  over a year ago

fylde Coast

Great story!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Great story...and I don't usually read stories

By *nowman40040123Man  over a year ago

dovers

Like this

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Amazing

Great story

By *antric ecstasyMan  over a year ago

Co Durham

Loved it.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

harrogate

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Great story and refreshing to have it in full rather that stages

By *icoleSheffieldTV/TS  over a year ago

Sheffield

Very Hot story... didn't want it to end

Incredible story. Got me so hard a number of times

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing and so horny. What a great read

Fuck what a story sooooo Hard x

By *andk1000Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Really good story.

By *onny-2008Man  over a year ago

Manchester/ Lancaster

wow its been a while since some body posted a great story had me hard n dripping pre cum reading it

Well Done

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Yeah, it was a great story

I loved this story . Very well written. I can almost visualize the characters and the surroundings..

By *ig TennentsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic