FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Summer beach encounter part 3

Summer beach encounter part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So sue is talking dirty and I really couldn't believe the stream of obseniteys flowing from her mouth suddenly I had a strange feeling of some body watching us I began to look around sure enough an older gentle man disappeared behind some bushes I wisperd to sue that we have an older man perving sue got really turned on at being wached and said to me she wanted to stand up and catch him peeping she picked up the bottle of sun cream and stared to sqwerter a load of sUn cream all over her lovely Big tits working the cream

In to her chest tweaking her nippels wich were standing out like bulits her hands running caressing her body working down to her lovely smooth pussy slipping a finger deep in to hey pussy her other hand working her clit the other fela was wachhing and wanking sue being the dirty slut was loving putting on a show for him

Let me know if you want more

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"So sue is talking dirty and I really couldn't believe the stream of obseniteys flowing from her mouth suddenly I had a strange feeling of some body watching us I began to look around sure enough an older gentle man disappeared behind some bushes I wisperd to sue that we have an older man perving sue got really turned on at being wached and said to me she wanted to stand up and catch him peeping she picked up the bottle of sun cream and stared to sqwerter a load of sUn cream all over her lovely Big tits working the cream

In to her chest tweaking her nippels wich were standing out like bulits her hands running caressing her body working down to her lovely smooth pussy slipping a finger deep in to hey pussy her other hand working her clit the other fela was wachhing and wanking sue being the dirty slut was loving putting on a show for him

Let me know if you want more "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *usie777Couple  over a year ago

north Manchester

Only if the spelling, punctuation and grammar improve.

By *isburnguyforfunMan  over a year ago

lisburn

"Only if the spelling, punctuation and grammar improve."

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

» Add a new message to this topic