FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Voyeur, have you?

Voyeur, have you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ev90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Fantasies or experiances anyone?

Ive one where id love to come accross a girl or couple out for a jog and they stop and stretch...see no one around and decide to pee or play..

I am curios to hear what people have organised in a voyeur situation? Or organised exhibition situations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love to watch

By *ev90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Do tell of some experiances

I agreed to meet someone at a supermarket and flashed them x

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

I arranged with a guy on fab a couple of years ago to be in a specific remote well hidden place to watch me and the wife strip naked and fuck while we were out on a summers day walk....still just his and my secret..

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Wolves

Used to go to some great remote spots on arrange meets.

Also watched a couple fuck in a “normal “ nightclub years ago when I worked there

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

I love being watched and was in relationship with a girl two years ago who loved it too - whenever we met up we’d up the anti on where we played - was in a park once playing and a jogger saw us - he shouted across to us - have fun guys - made her cum instantly lol

"I agreed to meet someone at a supermarket and flashed them x"

Would love to arrange this sometime ...

On a late night trip the the lavs at a camp site a few years ago i walked past a caravan with the blinds open, light on and the guy and girl fucking on the couch. I stopped, stared, moved closer and watched for a while. Got caught looking in but didn't get embarassed and walk on.....moved even closer and noticed they hadn't stopped nor did they close the blinds. I literally ended up with my face pressed against the window just watching....the guy pulled out, put his cock in her mouth and unloaded. As soon as they finished the blind went down and the light went out.....awesome!

By the time i woke up the next morning they had packed up and moved on. Didn't see jack-shit the next night lol...

"I agreed to meet someone at a supermarket and flashed them x

Would love to arrange this sometime ..."

By *ave1010Man  over a year ago

swansea

I had same last summer, after chatting on here to a local woman for several weeks she fancied flashing only so we met at b&q in swansea in garden centre section, she flashed me several times, met once after that fo rme to touch her up and finger her

"I had same last summer, after chatting on here to a local woman for several weeks she fancied flashing only so we met at b&q in swansea in garden centre section, she flashed me several times, met once after that fo rme to touch her up and finger her "

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"I agreed to meet someone at a supermarket and flashed them x"

Would love to arrange to meet you in a supermarket. ..I'm not too far from you.

Have been fortunate enough to have been invited to watch couples playing, definitely a very physical and mind stimulating experiences

Definitely my thing, been very on lucky on here meeting couples who like to be watched...

I find watching couples very sexy x makes me very hard. I have found my voyeurist kink on Fab

By *untanedMan  over a year ago

COVENTRY

Would love to watch, any local couples to Coventry.

By *onguy1Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Hot to watch that in caravan- seen and overheard similar - really love that type of view!

By *ob6962Man  over a year ago

braintree

I had the fortune to covertly observe a college friend have his cock wanked off by young fe male student, very horny and its stayed in my mind ever since , I have seen others over the years but that was my first encounter,it went everywhere! think it was his first encounter with a female ! ( we all start some where lol) she was most annoyed as she had to clean herself off I had a thing about her for months lol

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

My first viewing was out taking photos of wildlife in a forest at twilight, came across a guy getting a intense BJ in a clearing, a very horny experience ??

On holiday in Spain a couple of years ago, feeling hot during the night and went out onto the balcony with a drink. Noticed a light on in a room opposite and watched a guy getting a blow job from his wife/girlfriend. Just sat there quietly and enjoyed the view - very erotic.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Love the thought of watching huge turn on

By *rincess and her FrogCouple  over a year ago

congleton

Would love to watch someone and also like the idea of being watched but not disturbed by our voyeur

Love watching people. From the odd furtive glance to the full on watch us fuck scenarios

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I would love to watch a couple, while they watched me. If there are any couples in Dorset who want to do this message me.

I m a voyuer love to to watch couples and females any offers ??

"On holiday in Spain a couple of years ago, feeling hot during the night and went out onto the balcony with a drink. Noticed a light on in a room opposite and watched a guy getting a blow job from his wife/girlfriend. Just sat there quietly and enjoyed the view - very erotic."

Have done similar myself and love to have fun on the balcony and see if anyone watches. Had some fun times for sure

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We are into being watched, but not much into being subtle about it, careful not to offend the vanillas though, so these days we tend to find a deserted outdoor spot and invite a few people who appear on our "who's near" link to come and watch us, wanking for us to watch is also a requirement.

"We are into being watched, but not much into being subtle about it, careful not to offend the vanillas though, so these days we tend to find a deserted outdoor spot and invite a few people who appear on our "who's near" link to come and watch us, wanking for us to watch is also a requirement. "

Now i wish i wws closer. Might need to think about relocating

By *imoneyMan  over a year ago

walsall

I particularly love ladies flashing in supermarkets x

Any girls fancy arranging something with me in the staffs / midlands area please pm me

Regards

Simon

By *ittlegoodgirlxxWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

would definitely love to arrange to flash someone

By *ieandteaseMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Would love to watch someone and also like the idea of being watched but not disturbed by our voyeur "

Would you like to be able to Ser your voyeur or just do your thing & if he's there then good luck to him?

Wiltshire

"would definitely love to arrange to flash someone "

What would you like to flash? Stocking tops are the usual around here.

Wiltshire

"We are into being watched, but not much into being subtle about it, careful not to offend the vanillas though, so these days we tend to find a deserted outdoor spot and invite a few people who appear on our "who's near" link to come and watch us, wanking for us to watch is also a requirement. "

That's a good sense use of who's near. Makes sure your audience isn't any stupid prudes who could become trouble. I've wanked for a few couples now & we all enjoy the experience. I'd probably shoot as you sucked your guy.

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

So I guess most in this site are voyeurs or at least have the tendency and enjoy being watched but can you remember your first and how you realised it? I for one was shy teenager and it wasn’t until my mid 20s that it happened to me

I was working in London and did the daily commute by train. One evening I was on the way home standing in a crowded carriage. In the seat next to where I was standing were two girls similar in age to me, both attractive chatting away to each other.

My sex life at home was sparse and I was always horny. It was summer and I was wearing a light grey suit and got a hard-on. One of the girls had noticed the bulge in my thin trousers ( they were only a few feet away after all ). She whispered to her mate who then also looked and smiled at me. I remember being very embarrassed but OMG the hard-on wouldn’t go for the entire remainder of the journey lol

From that day onwards I’ve always loved the risk and nawtyness of putting myself in situations where I might get seen.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Sounds like fun, expect an invite if we find ourselves in your neck of the woods, the "whos near" also means the people displayed there are online and within a couple of miles.

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Hey Misty, if ever you want to try this message me. I’d love to try this.

By *rincess and her FrogCouple  over a year ago

congleton

"Would love to watch someone and also like the idea of being watched but not disturbed by our voyeur

Would you like to be able to Ser your voyeur or just do your thing & if he's there then good luck to him?"

I think I’d like to know they are there but not near enough to put us on edge if that makes sense

Wiltshire

"Would love to watch someone and also like the idea of being watched but not disturbed by our voyeur

Would you like to be able to Ser your voyeur or just do your thing & if he's there then good luck to him?

Yes it makes complete sense. Probably get a look at them before you start but make it plain they can watch but keep their distance & keep silent. They pop out their cocks to show their submission to your terms.

As you fuck they remain shadows jerking off rather than definable as people. Some shoot their loads & this spurs you both on. Soon you are both cumming as the last survivors wanking their unseen cocks groan quietly as their spunk splashes harmlessly onto the ground.

All depart their separate ways without another word.

I think I’d like to know they are there but not near enough to put us on edge if that makes sense"

Have enjoyed watching couples at a local nude beach. Discreetly wanking as they touch each other and occasionally sitting with them and wanking together. Very horny and satisfying.

Wiltshire

"Have enjoyed watching couples at a local nude beach. Discreetly wanking as they touch each other and occasionally sitting with them and wanking together. Very horny and satisfying. "

I'll bet it is. I'd enjoy that.

By *appy but hornyMan  over a year ago

wakefield

Used to be a cuck to my mrs, back in the day

Went dogging on holiday at a spot outside Oban in Scotland, met a fella who had parked his camper van there

While in the car she was playing with herself, this guy comes over, stands by the car and takes out a cock that was huge

That was it, she was his

Want to come into my van for some fun he said

You stay there I'll be back in a while she said as she followed him to his van

So theres me pitch black looking through his van window as she is sucking his cock

5 minutes later hes fucking her doggy style over his table

She took his load in her pussy left him and came outside leaned back on the picnic bench for me to clean her out and then took my load in her mouth

Went back 3 nights later to see if we could find any more action but nothing to be had

Happy holiday it certainly was

Have often watched couples putting on a show in their camper. Very horny.

Have watched a few couples on occasions very much something that interests me

If any around London Essex looking for voyeurs come say hi x

"Would love to watch someone and also like the idea of being watched but not disturbed by our voyeur "

I would happily sit in the corner watching you guys lol

As long as can wank ??

Few years ago was lying by the pool side when I saw a couple naked on their 3rd floor balcony. Guy was behind and obviously fucking her.

Saw them in the dinning room that evening and they made a point in introducing themselves as way of confirmation that we all saw each other earlier xx

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

Before I had truly embraced my threesome fantasies I was on a night out with my mate in Newcastle. His Mrs had came along and we had a great night drinking and partying before returning to the hotel room.

I was into then so rolled a joint at the end of my single bed while they cuddled on the other bed. I could hear him encouraging her and she relented. They started to play and fuck whilst I sat there engrossed and a little stoned.

She was a fabulous looking girl and she enjoyed putting on the show for me. I still remember her tight sexy ass riding his big cock.

Just wish I was a little braver at the time!

» Add a new message to this topic