FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What a reputation

What a reputation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orest dwellers OP   Couple  over a year ago

loughton

Love to hear some stories about how they or someone that they know got a bad reputation for something sexual in nature.

Most memorable story to date is of a young girl (17) who was shared out by her bf at a New Years party - first it was his best mate, then a few more mates followed, after an hour or so word got out that their was a girl upstairs taking all cocks - she was eventually brought downstairs naked with the general invite that anyone was welcome to do anything to her they wished. At least a few dozen guys fucked her, sometimes more than 1 cock at a time, some of the girls began inserting fruit into her ( between fucks) and then moved on to broom handles, candle sticks, etc. - lots of pics taken (Polaroids as it was in the 1980s) and subsequently shared between all her friends and locals . The week after was intense with close friends pulling her aside and asking if it was true what had happened as they had heard stories of an orgy at the party and that she had been the girl, then some of the photos appeared and she confirmed that it had been her and she couldn’t help it and it had been like a dream. Over the next year or so she was shared almost ever week by her bf with one of his friends or friends of friends until 5-6 guys would share her at the same time.

They broke up after a few months of this as it was apparent that she required more than he could provide - both in terms of cock size and eventually she moved away.

But whenever she returned home to visit, she would often be approached and asked if she wanted to be fucked or to suck a cock etc. ( which she sometimes did ) as she had just about fucked ever male in the village ( sons, fathers, grandfathers etc.)

Would love to hear more real stories - even if they are a few years old !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

loughton

Just been PMd a story of a football team that has a trophy - each time one of the players fucks the managers daughter the trophy is passed on - proof is required with a pic / vid of either the players cock in her mouth or cock in her pussy. Apparently is has changed hands between all of the first and second team players - sometimes multiple times on the same day!

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some of my favourite nights have involved me being shared around...when I was 18 something similar happened to me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to read stories like this as it's a huge turn on xx

loughton

"Some of my favourite nights have involved me being shared around...when I was 18 something similar happened to me!"

Would love to hear more about it

Dublin 13

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *oungerdoggingcouple2Couple  over a year ago

gainsborough

Inbox open for stories

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

loughton

Heard a great story recently , here are the details as told to me , this happened at a location in London:

The guy in question took his car in to a local garage set on a corner of two roads for some minor repairs and an MOT, the waiting area was hot and no mobile signal so he decided to go outside and wandered around the side of the repair shop and sat down on an old chair which the mechanics obviously used when they went to have a smoke. The repair garage had been built on the corner of a road and set immediately to the side was another house but it was facing a different direction as it was facing the other road. There was a large double sized bay window only 20 or so feet away from the chair giving an unheeded view into the room which was empty except for a sofa along the opposite wall. He immediately got out his phone and started to have a browse etc. After a few mins something caught the corner of his view and upon looking up was greeted by the view of a mature lady in a very skimpy silk camisole which stopped level with the cheek of her bum. She opened the window leaning forwards with a sponge in one hand and started to clean the window - her breast both swinging loosely from her top which had gaped open at the neck showing that she was completely naked beneath. She gave a smile and kept plunging the sponge into the water bucket she had and moved from pane to pane giving each lots of attention then stepped up onto the window sill to clean the top panes - as she did this her naked pussy was flashed directly at him then as she moved along the sill - it would make the odd appearance as her camisole rose and fell as she cleaned. Once finished she climbed back down flashing again as she did the turned round with her back to him and bent over to pick up the water bucket - her pussy and bum framed beautifully for him to see before she walked out and shot the door to the room.

He sat thee for another half hour before a shout from the workshop distracted him and he had to leave the chair - once inside the mechanics twigged that he had probably seen a “show from next door” and informed him that it was the. Bosses wife and that she loved putting on a show for the Mechanics most days thst her hubby was away or busy - that day he had been on a call out to a break down so they guessed that she’d be looking for a victim !

Apparently the Boss had no idea that the reason most of his customers came back was doe to his wife’s little showtime events and not the mechanical abilities and the mechanics were more than happy to keep a good thing going !

Not sure but it possible it still going on today ?

Dublin 13

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

» Add a new message to this topic