FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Transformation Part 6 - The continuing adventuresof Stevie

Transformation Part 6 - The continuing adventuresof Stevie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For those who may not know about Stevie, a quick recap. She had started out as a crossdresser who had been caught by his wife, who initially after an angry outburst, seemed to forgive him. In fact what she did was set up an online auction where he was sold to the highest bidder. He was then sent to a mysterious hospital where he was surgically transformed in to a large breasted girl who happened to also have a large cock. His new owner, a stunning lifestyle Domina with a stable of slave girls and boys, had also arranged for her brain patterns to be altered so that she could only cum if her Mistress permitted her to do so.

During the months that followed Mistress had introduced Stevie to the joys of being a ponygirl, as well as both a pleasure and pain slut.

Who wants to know what happened when Stevie's ex wife came back on the scene?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

I'd love to hear more

By *hannytragger99Man  over a year ago

london

Oh yes

Great story

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

me to

Stevie's Mistress had to go away on a business trip, and was undecided whether she should take Stevie with her or not. She had thoroughly enjoyed the last nine months owning Stevie and introducing her to a whole new way of life. She knew that Stevie who was now so devoted to her would do anything for her, and would accept any punishment or degredation that she choose to inflict. In the end, she knew that her trip would be more pleasurable with Stevie awaiting her in her suite when returning to the apartment each night, it would distract her from the aim of the trip, so decided to leave her behind for the month she was away. But what to do with her. Then it came to her. She would put Stevie up for auction. Just for the month. She would stipulate what could and what could not be done. But other than that it would be up to whoever the highest bidder was to do with Stevie as they wished.

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

Stevie's Mistress did not inform Stevie of the auction until the morning she was due to depart for her business trip. Then she informed that a van would be arriving at 1pm to pick her up. She was going to be someone elses propert for the next month. She did not say who the new owner was to be though. She instructed Stevie to get showered and be downstairs in just her heels and collar within the hour.

Guildford

Stevie did as her Mistress instructed, intrigued but very nervous. Making sure she was thoroughly clean she stepped in to her stilettos and replaced her collar round her neck. She then went downstairs and stood head bowed in the hallway until she heard her Mistress' command. She then stepped in to the lounge where a large cage stood in the middle of the floor.

"Your new owners have asked for you to be delivered in a certain manner. As you can see, this is it. Now crawl inside like a good bitch. You can see they have been generous and allowed you to have a bowl of water. But for your safety in transport you need to have your wrists and ankles fastened to the cage floor, so I am going to have to drop the side for a moment."

Once secured Mistress looked at Stevie. "Now I expect you to be a good little bitch slut while I am away. Any failure to please this couple will be reported back to me, and you will be doubly punished when I return."

With that Mistress left Stevie alone and walked out to her waiting limo.

Guildford

Wow

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Wow and experience i want to live through

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

With no idea of the time Stevie was left kneeling on the rubber mat that covered the floor of the cage. By the time she heard voices in the hallway her hands and knees were aching quite badly. However she did not expect what happened next. The top and sides of the cage were completely covered except for a series of breathing holes, plunging Stevie in to almost total darkness. She then heard what sounded like fastenings being tightened, and then what was now a crate, was lifted in to the air. Stevie felt herself being carried, and assumed it was to a waiting van.

The crate was secured in place in the back of a black transit van, and Stevie heard the muffled sound of an engine starting and then felt the vehicle move. How long she was in transit for she did not know, but she was grateful for the bowl of water that her Mistress had put in the cage with her. Stevie thought that the vehicle had arrived, after it appeared to be stationery for sometime, and waited to see what happened next. But after a while the vehicle moved off again.

After a very long drive the vehicle finally did stop, and Stevie could sense movement. The crate was lifted from the back of the van and carried inside a large house and placed on the floor. The top and sides were removed and the cage with its naked contents were revealed. The room it was in was quite dark, but Stevie could make out that she was not alone. Two people were sitting side by side on a leather sofa.

"Happy birthday darling..." Stevie heard the man say. "I hope you enjoy your new pet. She is only yours for a month, but I have been told she is house trained, so you should be able to enjoy her."

The woman then got up off the sofa and walked towards the cage and bent down. Looking at Stevie through the bars of the cage she smiled at Stevie.

"Hello my pet, we are going to have so much fun... Well I am." She said, and Stevie suddenly realised who it was who was looking at him with such an evil smile. It was his ex wife.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *uttytartWoman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

Glad this is back!

By *ratcliffeMan  over a year ago

Sofia. Bulgaria

Cant wait to hear more

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Welcome back.

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Barnsley

By *arrah Corset Jane FondleCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Fabulous, more please

Stevie was horrified. What had Mistress done to her. Did she know who the successful bidder was.

The ex instructed her partner to open the cage and release their pet. Once the sides and top of the cage were removed and the restraints undone Stevie continued to kneel where she was.

"Come here bitch and clean my shoes." The ex ordered. Stevie scampered forward on her hands and knees and bent down to lick the black patent leather shoes of her ex wife.

Great story

Telford

Sooo glad stevie is back

Guildford

"Sooo glad stevie is back "
??????

Telford

Stevie continued to lick her Ex's shoes, paying very particular attention to the six inch heels, lifting her feet gently one at a time and almost felating the stiletto heels as if they were erect but slim cocks.

"Oh she likes that. What a slut she is. Do you think she would like the real thing?" The partner said.

"I am sure she would love to suck your cock darling. But she needs to please me first." With that she pulled on Stevie's lead, making her lift her head.

"Look at me slut. It will be the only time you will be allowed to do so. I want to tell you now that there are no safe words, no games. You will do exactly what I tell you to, because if you don't, your beloved Mistress will hear about it, and while I might not be able to mark you permanently. She can. Do you understand bitch?"

"Yes Miss." Stevie uttered.

"Good. Now I need to have a piss, and I cannot be bothered to get up. So you are going to be my toilet. Lay on the floor now."

Telford

Stevie did as she was told as her Ex got off her chair and squatted over her face, her glistenning pussy only a couple of inches from Stevie's mouth.

"Open wide slut." She said as she pulled her labia apart and prepared to piss directly in to Stevie's mouth.

Moments later a golden stream began to trickle, and then gush from her pussy. Stevie did all she could to swallow as fast as she could, but inevitably some dribbled down the side of her face on to the wooden floor. The stream seemed never ending, and Stevie began to worry that she would drown in piss. But then the stream became a trickle and then stopped. Her Ex then shoved her fingers in to Stevie's mouth almost making her gag.

"Clean them slut." Stevie did as she was told, before being ordered to get on her knees and lick the floor clean.

While she was doing so she was aware that the couple were watching her closely, but she dare not look up.

Telford

Mmm glad this is back again! Can't wait for more

Guildford

"Mmm glad this is back again! Can't wait for more "
me to????

Head bowed, on her hands knees, her lead dangling from her collar Stevie waited.

"Kneel up, but keep your head down slut." His strong masculine voice said. Stevie did as she was commanded. Once more she was in darkness as a mask was placed over her head. It's only holes, two for the her nose and one for her mouth. She felt a slight tug on her collar and was pulled sideways.

"Walkies bitch." His Ex said with a cruel sneer. Stevie had no choice but to follow blindly on hands and knees. Twice she bumped in to solid objects. She was sure it was deliberate on her Ex's part to add to her humilation.

Finally the came to a stop.

"Kneel." She obeyed. A strong hand grabbed her chin, forcing her mouth open and what felt like a ball gag was forced into her mouth. She then felt straps being tightened around the back of her head.

"Now climb on to the bed and remain kneeling and put your hands behind your back." Stevie then felt wrist restraints being fitted to her wrists and clipped together. She felt very vulnerable.Her lead was then pulled tort and she felt herself being slowly pulled forward so that she nearly lost her balance. But a hand on the back of her collar stopped from toppling over. Through the leather of her mask she heard a muffled moan of pleasure but had no idea of what was causing it until her covered head came in contact with bare flesh, and through the two breathing holes she caught the distinct aroma of female arousal.

She then felt her arse cheeks being pulled apart and felt something wet hit drip down the cleft of her arse. Then what she suspected was a finger worked the wetness around and into her hole slowly stretching it. At the same time her head was being slowly squeezed.

Then the fingers were being replaced by something much thicker. At the same time she felt her head being lifted once more. Then simultaneously her head was slammed forward and a searing pain exploded in her arse. With little other lubrication than a bit of spit his Ex's partner rammed his massive cock up to his balls in to Stevie's arse. At the same time, unbeknown to Stevie the large dildo that was strapped to the ball gag in his mouth plunged into his Ex's gaping pussy. For what felt a lifetime his head was bring lifted and pushed forward while his arse was being speared repeatedly. He could hear the muffled moans getting louder, until they turned into screams of "Oh fuck...Yes babe. Harder, fuck, fuccckkkk. YESSSSSSS." His head was pounding, but not as much as that being given to his arse. And then he sensed the man's body tense. With a final thrust, Stevie's head was pushed forward and clamped in place. The man then grabbed both Stevie's arse cheeks, and began to build to his own climax. With three long hard thrusts he came. Emptying spirt after spirt of come deep into Stevie's bowels.

Telford

Guildford

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

mmmmm lucky stevie

Barnsley

The man withdrew from Stevie's arse and Stevie felt his cum dripping down her inner thigh as it oozed out of her.

"Oh it is a shame she cannot clean herself up." She heard her Ex say, though her voice was muffled by the hood Stevie was wearing.

"We can sort that." Said her partner.

Stevie felt fingers on her inner thigh and between her arse cheeks. Then her hood was removed and before she could adjust her sight to the light a hand was placed over her eyes, pinching her nose so that she had to open her mouth to breath. Then fingers coated in cum were pushed between her teeth and in to her mouth. Stevie heard her Ex laugh as she was fed the man's cum straight from her own arse.

"Oh I cannot wait until tomorrow." Said his Ex.

What did that mean thought Stevie. But she did not have to wait to find out what was in store.

"Mick and Tracy are going to love fucking this pathetic slut." Mick and Tracy, Stevie remembered were two of her Ex's closest friends who had never really liked her in her previous life. Always thinking their friend could have done better.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Telford

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

More more !!!

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Welcome back

When they had fonished using her for their amusement they led Stevie on her lead back to her cage, where she noticed a rough blanket had been shoved inside it, along with a bowl of water.

"There you are bitch, your bed for the night." Stevie's Ex said as she locked the cage, turned to her partner and said. "Take me to bed and fuck my brains out like the real man you are." Stevie knew that she had said this just to torment her, but she knew that the surgery and mind implants that her Mistress had spent her time and money on meant that as a fucking machine, Stevie could, if her Mistress desired, outlast any man.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Super Hot please continue

After a fitful night's sleep on the rough blanket Stevie heard footsteps on the stairs and watched as her Ex walked in to the room in just a silk robe and opened the cage door.

"Come here bitch." She ordered, and Stevie on all fours crawled across to where her Ex stood, the robe now undone, and her legs apart.

"Clean me bitch. Both my pussy and arse before I go have my bath." Stevie eagerly began to lick the cum that was dripping out of her Ex's pussy, before crawling round behind her and burying her mouth between the woman's arse cheeks. When she had finished cleaning all the spunk out of her Ex's pussy and arse Stevie was told to get back in her cage. Which she did without question.

"After a fitful night's sleep on the rough blanket Stevie heard footsteps on the stairs and watched as her Ex walked in to the room in just a silk robe and opened the cage door.

"Come here bitch." She ordered, and Stevie on all fours crawled across to where her Ex stood, the robe now undone, and her legs apart.

"Clean me bitch. Both my pussy and arse before I go have my bath." Stevie eagerly began to lick the cum that was dripping out of her Ex's pussy, before crawling round behind her and burying her mouth between the woman's arse cheeks. When she had finished cleaning all the spunk out of her Ex's pussy and arse Stevie was told to get back in her cage. Which she did without question."

Loved this story since you began with Stevie dressing in secret! look forward to the next installment

Barnsley

Really love this story.

Telford

By *exyback12345Man  over a year ago

manchester

Stevie is having a lot of fun isn’t she

Guildford

Wondering whether she knows it's Steve?

By *arrah Corset Jane FondleCouple  over a year ago

worcester

Loving this story

By *arriet_pendletonTV/TS  over a year ago

preston

Loving this story, I'm a bit jealous of Stevie.

» Add a new message to this topic