FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Used by older man.

Used by older man.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ford3123 OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Before I begin - this is loosely based on a true story, some of its 100% factual and some has been exaggerated. Also typing on mobile so forgive any grammatical errors. Finally, feedback is appreciated.

I was 26 at the time, a few months out of a long term relationship with my uni girlfriend. She was the only person I’d done anything sexual with, and while we experimented with a few things, I still had many others I wanted to tick off.

I’d been on fab for around a month, and had mostly just been chatting with people, a bit of dirty talk, but I’d always been too scared to meet. When one day a guy contacted me. His profile didn’t give much a way, little chat in the bio, and all the pics were either of his dick, and younger guys sucking his dick. He said he was here for business, had a hotel room, and wanted to meet. To this day, I don’t know what made me agree, but I did. I gave him a brief of what I wanted to try and he was up for it.

I arrived at his hotel, and saw him sitting in the lobby. He was as I expected. Grey, straight hair, 5 o’clock shadow, relatively slim but with a bit of a paunch hanging over the belt of his jeans. His face, honestly, looked miserable. He saw me come, nodded at me, and gestured me to follow him to the lift. I went in silence.

Similarly, we rode up the lift in silence, awkwardly. My heart was racing, I didn’t fancy him, no way - he looked like any old bloke you find in a Wetherspoons drinking pints on their own. In other words, perfect.

Here was this creepy old guy who was gonna take me to his hotel room, and abuse me like I deserved. I was gonna be his piece of meat, something for him to use to get himself off like the pathetic old man he was. And here was me, somehow even more pathetic, getting turned on at the thought of it...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *anexjxWoman  over a year ago

castleford

Good start

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

Hope he makes u dress up like a sissy.

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

More

By *isterfoxxxMan  over a year ago

nottingham

Hurry up...I also met guy similar at hotel in centre of Nottingham hotel

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Sounds like most of my meets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *us man1957Man  over a year ago

Guildford

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

By *bm78Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

For a moment I thought you were describing me!!

edinburgh

"

For a moment I thought you were describing me!! "

Lmao, not you, promise!

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *bhbiloverMan  over a year ago

CHESTERFIELD

I am the old guy except I am sub, waiting at home alone for top / vers to give them pleasure with hands mouth and ass. I can travel and accom!!

edinburgh

We exited the lift and I followed him to his room. It was tiny - the hotel was one specifically designed for businessmen in town for a night; a bed, a bathroom, no thrills.

I excused myself to the bathroom to compose myself, and give myself one last look in the mirror. I looked at myself in disgust, what sort of person does this? The fact I was so turned on made me feel even guiltiest, which turned me on more.

I went back to the bedroom to find him standing naked at the end of bed. His body was nothing to right home about, his skin stretched over his bloated gut, indicating he was a no stranger to the pub. His cock was still flaccid. It looked small, not helped by the surrounding pubic hair - grey and apparently not had a trim for about 20 years.

“Get undressed”. I did as I was told, throwing my clothes in the corner. I knelt at his feet, with the bed behind me, lifting his cock in one hand before putting it in my mouth. He instantly grabbed a fist full of my hair with one hand, and pulled my hand away from his cock with the other, leaving only my mouth on him. This was great, my heart raced as I enthusiastically bobbed my head up and down, easily able to fit the whole thing in my mouth.

He got hard quickly, as he grew in my mouth I can feel my own cock getting hard, and start to dribble precum onto the carpet. He started thrusting his hips, vigorously, I was surprised he had the energy in him. Both hands were on my head now, and I could only concentrate on keeping his cock in my mouth. His ferociousness was inspiring, and made me feel like such a slut for him.

After a few more thrusts he pressed my head down into his groin. His cock touched the back of my throat, and it felt like I was full, like my mouth was perfectly designed to be filled with cock. His pubic hair scratched my face, and the smell of his cock and balls filled nose.

As he pulled my head away, I gasped for air. My own spit had dribbled all over my face, and I could feel my eyes watering, and running down my cheeks. I looked up at him, and he instantly slapped me across the face. The initial impact wasn’t too bad, but the hot stinging sensation it left on my face was the worst part. He grabbed my face and pulled me round so I was looking at him. He slapped me again, gentler, and this time left his hand in contact with my cheek, and rubbed my spit and tears around, covering my whole face.

“Get on the bed”....

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

ive had a meet or two like this

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Guildford

such a hot story so far.

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Mmmmmm lovely

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

edinburgh

I got up off my knees and sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at him. His hand grabbed my neck and pushed me down so I was lying on my back. He then climbed on top of me, pushing his crotch into mine, supporting himself with his hands either side of my head.

As he rubbed his cock all over mine, he let out a small grunt, brought his face to mine, and kissed me. I was not prepared for this - we’d discussed before that I didn’t like kissing, and he’d replied that he loved kissing younger boys. It was my own fault, as I hadn’t set clear boundaries, and now he was on top of me, sticking his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like cheap larger and cigarettes, and his stubble scratched abound my face. It was revolting, I was used to kissing girls who tasted sweet and had soft lips.

As he kissed me he started to rub his cock on my faster and harder. It was animalistic, he was taking from me exactly what he wanted, and so I let him carry on, using me for his own filthy pleasure.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled away from me, and gave me another slap. For the first time, he looked anything other than a miserable, sad old man. His little mouth was contorted into a sick grin. He knew I hadn’t wanted to do that, but he’d made me do it anyway. He climbed off me, stood at the edge of the bed and told me to lift me legs up.

I did as I was told, hands around my thighs pulling them close into my chest so he could see what he wanted. He leaned down, and spat right onto my little hole. “Rub it in, slowly”. I reached a single finger down, and started running it around my hole. It slid around easily with all his saliva, and after circling a few times I gently inserted my finger down to the knuckle.

He stood stiff at the end of the bed, save for his arm furiously wanking off his little cock. After a moment I removed my finger and he got down on his knees, and buried his face into my ass. It was actual ecstasy, he eagerly licked around my hole and slid his tongue in as deep as he could manage. He’d mentioned before the meet how he liked to hear his boys moan, so I let out and little sigh. I wasn’t used to being too vocal during sex, but this felt so good, and my breathe was quickening so I decided to go with it. I took a breath in and let out a low “ffffffffuck.....”

By *unboy69888ABCMan  over a year ago

fleetwood

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Guildford

My first bi experience was getting wanked off by a middle aged lorry driver when I was 15.

I still think of it 50+ years later.

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hot!

By *iamp86Man  over a year ago

preston

More please

Guildford

By *lintshire72Man  over a year ago

North Wales

I have done this type few times over the years.

By *alphralphMan  over a year ago

d

More please love older guys have fabguys profile with verifications from older men

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Fuck

By *atexpvcTV/TS  over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

Would love an.older guy to use me in this way

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is great !

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Great story

edinburgh

He ate my ass hole out like he was starved. I could feel his face press hard into my arse as he strived to get his tongues as deep inside me he could. He would run his tongue round the inside of my anal cavity. The old bastard was loving it, I imagine he was thrilled to be doing this to a younger boy like me, rather than the other old perverts he usually plays with.

I was moaning more and more, it was coming naturally now. With my legs in the air, and my head resting back on the mattress I gazed at the ceiling concentrating only on the million little sensations around my hole. I like to think my moaning was somewhere between masculine and feminine. I did feel like a slut being eaten out in a strangers hotel room, but I was still a man.

He pulled away, and stood up. His cock was still hard, and he wiped his saliva away from his mouth with the back of his hand. We’d already agreed there would be no penetration, but for a moment I could tell he was thinking of sliding his cock into me. The thought turned me on and terrified me in equal parts. If he did, I couldn’t really stop him, even though I was stronger and fitter than him, he had me in a compromised position.

Instead, he chose to climb onto the bed and kneel over my chest. His left had gave me another slap across the cheek, and then grabbed a fist full of my hair. His right was stroking his cock up and down. By the speed of his strokes and the look on his face I knew he was going to cum. He held my face a couple of inches from the end of his cock, and I stuck my tongue out to try and lick the end, but I was agonisingly short.

His muscles started to convulse, and he let out something between a grunt and a moan as the first spurt of his orgasm shot out over my face. He continued pumping his cock as a second, third, fourth jet of cum splashed onto my face. His wanking slowed, and he took his hand away from his cock, loosening his grip of my hair. I took this as the signal to gently take his cock into my mouth, licking over the head to clean it of any traces of cum.

Ipswich

This is very very hot

Oh I would have tryed to convince you to let me fully take you

Guildford

By *xtractsMan  over a year ago

Mids

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

Xxx

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Have to agree with Janejx, this is a great start. As a bisexual sub/Dom switch i must admit your beginning has me going.

San Antonio

San Antonio

" ive had a meet or two like this"

San Antonio

"I got up off my knees and sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at him. His hand grabbed my neck and pushed me down so I was lying on my back. He then climbed on top of me, pushing his crotch into mine, supporting himself with his hands either side of my head.

As he rubbed his cock all over mine, he let out a small grunt, brought his face to mine, and kissed me. I was not prepared for this - we’d discussed before that I didn’t like kissing, and he’d replied that he loved kissing younger boys. It was my own fault, as I hadn’t set clear boundaries, and now he was on top of me, sticking his tongue into my mouth. He tasted like cheap larger and cigarettes, and his stubble scratched abound my face. It was revolting, I was used to kissing girls who tasted sweet and had soft lips.

As he kissed me he started to rub his cock on my faster and harder. It was animalistic, he was taking from me exactly what he wanted, and so I let him carry on, using me for his own filthy pleasure.

After what seemed like forever, he pulled away from me, and gave me another slap. For the first time, he looked anything other than a miserable, sad old man. His little mouth was contorted into a sick grin. He knew I hadn’t wanted to do that, but he’d made me do it anyway. He climbed off me, stood at the edge of the bed and told me to lift me legs up.

I did as I was told, hands around my thighs pulling them close into my chest so he could see what he wanted. He leaned down, and spat right onto my little hole. “Rub it in, slowly”. I reached a single finger down, and started running it around my hole. It slid around easily with all his saliva, and after circling a few times I gently inserted my finger down to the knuckle.

He stood stiff at the end of the bed, save for his arm furiously wanking off his little cock. After a moment I removed my finger and he got down on his knees, and buried his face into my ass. It was actual ecstasy, he eagerly licked around my hole and slid his tongue in as deep as he could manage. He’d mentioned before the meet how he liked to hear his boys moan, so I let out and little sigh. I wasn’t used to being too vocal during sex, but this felt so good, and my breathe was quickening so I decided to go with it. I took a breath in and let out a low “ffffffffuck.....”"

Omg i luv having my smooth, hot, tight little asshole eaten. It turns me into such a shameless, filthy and very eager fuck toy.

San Antonio

"He ate my ass hole out like he was starved. I could feel his face press hard into my arse as he strived to get his tongues as deep inside me he could. He would run his tongue round the inside of my anal cavity. The old bastard was loving it, I imagine he was thrilled to be doing this to a younger boy like me, rather than the other old perverts he usually plays with.

I was moaning more and more, it was coming naturally now. With my legs in the air, and my head resting back on the mattress I gazed at the ceiling concentrating only on the million little sensations around my hole. I like to think my moaning was somewhere between masculine and feminine. I did feel like a slut being eaten out in a strangers hotel room, but I was still a man.

He pulled away, and stood up. His cock was still hard, and he wiped his saliva away from his mouth with the back of his hand. We’d already agreed there would be no penetration, but for a moment I could tell he was thinking of sliding his cock into me. The thought turned me on and terrified me in equal parts. If he did, I couldn’t really stop him, even though I was stronger and fitter than him, he had me in a compromised position.

Instead, he chose to climb onto the bed and kneel over my chest. His left had gave me another slap across the cheek, and then grabbed a fist full of my hair. His right was stroking his cock up and down. By the speed of his strokes and the look on his face I knew he was going to cum. He held my face a couple of inches from the end of his cock, and I stuck my tongue out to try and lick the end, but I was agonisingly short.

His muscles started to convulse, and he let out something between a grunt and a moan as the first spurt of his orgasm shot out over my face. He continued pumping his cock as a second, third, fourth jet of cum splashed onto my face. His wanking slowed, and he took his hand away from his cock, loosening his grip of my hair. I took this as the signal to gently take his cock into my mouth, licking over the head to clean it of any traces of cum."

Ohh yeahhh i luv what a submissive and eager to please little slut you became in this story. i luv that you wanted him to fuck you in the ass, (i know you did). And i luv how eager you were to get his swollen cock into your mouth as he jerked off only inches from your face. Great story, thank you.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

edinburgh

He pulled away, and climbed off the bed, walking over to a chair in the corner. He picked up a towel that had been lying there and threw it at me. “Wipe yourself down and go, I don’t want you here when I get out.” With that he excused himself into the bathroom.

I sat confused, my cock was still rock hard but he’d made it clear he had had his fun and was finished with me. I used the towel to wipe the cum from my face and quickly got dressed. I left the room before he returned as he’d asked.

As I walked back down the corridor I was aware of the residue on my face. The towel had gotten most of it but I hadn’t been allowed to wash myself properly. The smell lingered, and the taste was still alive on my tongue. I reached the elevator and got in, thank god it was empty.

As I travelled down, I was thinking about how the old git had used me. I was nothing but his fleshlight for a night. Then it struck me. This sad, lonely old man thought he was in charge, that he’d used me to fulfill his needs and desires, but he was wrong. I was in charge, I’d used him to get exactly the sort of treatment I’d wanted, and I’d craved. I could’ve got him to do whatever I’d liked to me, and he would have jumped at the chance.

As I left the elevator I noticed a small dribble of cum I’d missed by my chin. I wiped it up with my finger, licked it clean, I walked out as a smile started to creep over my face.

FIN

Ipswich

This was great. Sounds like a few of my meets

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Yes xxx

» Add a new message to this topic