FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Her first "FFM 3 way"

Her first "FFM 3 way"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a fantasy that I hope to make work with my FB (Kate).

She's a curvy girl with long blond hair and lovely big tits.We've spoken about a 3some before and she is quite submissive for me. And loves having her arse spanked, to the point that it makes her dripping wet.She also loves giving oral sex and swallowing cum.

The idea is that we book into a hotel room for a day / night. I've promised her some fun and a new experience.

She'd be on all fours in her lingerie with stocking on. Sucking me whilst I wait for the text message from you,

When it arrives I put a blind fold on her and then tell her to stay where she is. I open the door to you. You are both dressed sexily.You remember the instructions that we discussed, That only the female can speak at the beginning. I go back to my seat and you position yourself behind her and start to platy with her pussy and spank her arse, pleasing yourself with what you do. You can push her head down my cock if you like.She will happily kiss you too. When she is horny the word "no" isn't in her vocabulary.

Whilst you do this your partner is fucking you or you could suck him etc. The only restriction is that Kate isn't to know that there is another guy in the room.

Then here is the surprise for her. Once you get close to having your pussy filled I will get her to beg to lick it. (I know for a fact she will be gagging to even though she has only kissed girls upto this point).

Once your guy has filled your with his cum I tell her that she can now lick your pussy. So you sit on the chair in front of her, grab her hair and pull her mouth into your dripping pussy. She will lick it all up pushing her tongue into you to get it all out. After that you can use her as you wish to make sure you cum.

Once you have cum, you will slip out, with her still in her blindfold.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic