FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sucked of in a car

sucked of in a car

By *ohnygood OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

i contacted a lady on this site about 5 weeks ago,we exchanged messages and pictures.i told her that i hadn`t had a lady for some months and the last time she was with a man was about the same.

she was based in Nottingham.we arranged to meet up last Friday for a coffee and if we got on the next time we could arrange an overnight stay.

we met in a coffee bar at 1 30 pm it was a great day the sun was shinning and it was hot.we did get on and started to talk about what we both wanted but it became clear that because of her family circumstances meeting her on a regular basis was not workable.she showed me some of the sights of Nottingham town centre and then whispered in my ear that she would like me to drive her down to the river and that she knew a secluded spot and that before i drove back she would `suck me off`as a thank you!

I drove down these small lanes and parked up to where she told me.It wasn`t as quite as she led me to believe as it seemed all the cyclist in Nottingham were having a day out.!

finally she unzipped me and got me very hard with her hand and when i was ready she lowered her mouth and started to suck and wank me.i covered her head with my jacket disguising what was going on to the now occasional passing cyclist.It didn`t take long with all the built up tension and the situation i found myself in i could feel i was about to cum and with a jerk of my hips i started to spray and pump my hot spunk into her mouth by this time i was holding her head down so she couldn`t move until i had finished cumming.

after i had finished i let go of her head and she sat back in her seat and i drove her close to her home and dropped her off.

it really appealed to me what happened and i cant help but thinking how many other people have had similar experiences.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic