FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ride Home

Ride Home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edhot4blk OP   Couple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

Just over 6 weeks ago i went out for the night with my mates from work and as always hubby was to pick me up at the end of the night usually about 3am to take me home as a taxi cost far to much with york being 20 odd miles from where we live...

What i didnt know and hubby tony did he had been chatting to 2 of my regular fuck buddies in msn all night and both wanted to come over for some fun, after tony explained i was out and he was picking me up they hatched a plan to come with tony and gang bang me in the back of the car..tony being slightly more perverted than myself agreed to this..

So 3am arrived and even though i could have shagged 3 very nice blk guys who had been buying me drinks all night i thought i better go as tony doesnt like to be kept waiting, outside i looked round and sure enough there was his BMW 750 with tinted windows with the engine running..i climbed in and away we went..

As u will probally guess i hardly ever wear a great deal and nights out i wear even less, that night i had on a very short blk pencil skirt, quite a low top, 6'' heels, lacy top hold ups and a wonder bra..so relaxing back in the nice leather seat and listening to the music thinking what i could have been getting up to with those 3 blk guys id been with all night i suddenly felt a pair of hands coming from the back of the car gently grabbing my tits..looking at tony he had both hands on the steering wheel so i knew it wasnt him and when i looked at him he said ive bought u a prezzzzy...

I would have to say from having my tits groped to being lifted into the back of the car by these 2 guys must have been all of 2 mins and there was no way on this earth i was gonna say no..i had to giggle really as both guys were naked from the waist down so thank god for tinted windows, and BMW 750 cars as they have a massive back seat..lmao

So as tony drove the car going thru York town centre i was being undressed, no let me refrase that i was having my clothes ripped off me and no i didnt care..so some 5 mins later with me in a wonder bra and lacy hold ups the fun started and wasnt very long b4 my face was being gently pushed towards a very nice cock for me to suck and i wasnt about to say know as sucking cock is what i really enjoy, while sucking i felt that famliar feeling of a shaft trying to enter my pussy so after sometime of getting the angle right because 3 in the back seat going for it takes some planning he slipped into me and thats how we drove round york till tony managed to find the A64 where he put his foot down and yes folks that was my first ever 150mph orgasam..lmao

After sometime of this spit roasting i told one of them to sit on the seat as i want to ride him as this is a favorite position of mine and its always deep that way so there i am riding his lovely shaft going for all im worth when the other guy slips his shaft into my bum.."" god i adore DP "" but all this animal type fucking caused a problem and that was the windows kept steaming up even though the air con was going full blast so tony dropped one of the rear windows which did the trick, we had arrived in our home town and i was still being fucked and from what i was told screaming "" fuck me u bastard fuck me hard "" as loud as i could now this isnt a problem normally but at the time we were stood at a set of traffic lights in the town centre and there were 2 policeman stood there watching thru the now open rear window, as soon as the green light came on tony put his foot down and away we went.. lmao..

Tony pulled up further down the road and swapped roles so instead of the perverted taxi driver he became my next shaft to fuck, so one of the guys did the driving while tony fucked me...we arrived at our house and they all carried their very horny nearly naked slut into the house where the fun carried on, and b4 u ask yes i do have pics of the whole event as one of the guys had a camera and i do still look at the pics from time to time and it brings back fond memories....stella..xxxxx

p.s. just think i could have had 3 blk guys but im glad i didnt now as being fucked in a car driving round york is something i'll never forget and long to do again..any offers..??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe ask Tony to hire a stretch limo for a couple of hours? Arrange two or three horny guys (hint,hint) and drive around getting well and truely shafted in comfort,with Music,bar,leather seats and carpet burns all round !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic