FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lady at work

Lady at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isterman1234567890 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bolton

So here goes, 2 years ago was asked to go work out of a different office which wasn’t an issue, got on really well with the manager, I shall call her sue (not real name) sue is 48 size 10 body and I would say 34dd boobs, always tanned.

I had been working at the office for a while when all had a work night out, I had never really looked at Sue in a sexual way however always thought she looked nice,

On our night out the drinks were flowing and the all inclusive bar was getting better when Sue and I started talking, she told me how nice I was and she really enjoyed me working at the office,

I just played it off as a compliment and partially the drink. Sue invited me outside for a cigarette although I don’t smoke I tagged along anyway, the next thing Sue pushed me up against the wall and started to passionately kiss me, this shocked me but I wasn’t going to complain.

She then stopped and apologised but I told her not to be daft and we went back inside, I spent most of the night thinking about that kiss outside and wondered if it would go any further.

I will continue if anyone’s interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *auntyMan  over a year ago

South Shields

Sue's are always trouble

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Definitely continue please

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes please

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Keep going

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

You cant stop there

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Please do continue

Bolton

So as the night went on I couldn’t stop thinking about Sue, I had all sorts of thoughts going through my mind, I decided to go over and see what happened, we got chatting about work and other stuff but I couldn’t take my eyes of her, I had gone from not looking at her sexually to wanting more than a kiss, she asked to dance which I obliged and we headed to the packed dance floor, we started to dance closely when she grabbed my hand and put it on her arse, and winked at me, she then kissed me again as passionately as before and I started to let my hands wander, her body felt amazing and I wanted to explore further, I suggested we found somewhere quiet and have a chat which we did, we sat in a corner of the bar, as I sat down Sue sat on my knee instead of next to, instantly I could feel myself stirring as she started to slowly rub herself up and down me, she turned to me and asked did I like it, I was lost words but mumbled yes, she told me how much she wanted to just take my pants off and suck my cock until I exploded in her mouth.

Will continue

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Good girl

Sounds good

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Bolton

As I was sat there with her rubbing herself against my growing dick she asked did I find her attractive, of course I said I had thought she looked good, she told me how her partner wasn’t doing it for her and she wanted a younger guy that could keep up with her, she told me she wanted to sit on my face until she came and then would ride me so hard, by this point my cock is literally trying to burst out of my jeans thinking about this cougar, she asked would I like to fuck her on the desk at work to which of course I replied I definitely would, she just got off my knee, winked at me and said I would have to see what Monday brought.

Off we went our desperate way for a drink, I was absolutely buzzing and confused how this innocent lady from work could be such a horny woman, I thought it was Christmas,

As the night went on she was smiling at me across the bar and grabbing my arse at any opportunity she could without anyone from work noticing what was going on, I just wanted to head back to hers and have some fun.

The night was coming to an end and we was all far too d*unk to continue drinking so we all said our good byes, I offered to walk sue to where her partner was picking up being a gent. We got just round the corner from where he was parked and she pushed me against the wall again and kissed me good night, she slid her hand down my pants and give me a little squeeze, she said she would see me Monday and walked round to her partners car.

I got the train home and all I could think about was her, I was going crazy, the train took over 45 minutes but I was checking the usual Facebook etc when a text came through from Sue reading had a great night tonight just got home and I’m so horny, I’m going to get Brian (not his name) to shag me but I will be wishing it was you. I will see you Monday for a chat and a wink emoji followed,

I couldn’t believe what she had text me.

I got home and went to bed feeling horny as hell and intrigued if it would be awkward on Monday or it was going to be the start of something special.

More to come

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow