FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Perfect Cougar part 1

The Perfect Cougar part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I always had a soft spot for an older woman. Even as a teenager I’d much prefer a woman in her early to mid 50’s than anyone my own age. However, when you’re 17 years old it’s not exactly easy to find a woman over twice your age who’d be interested or willing.

I was quite shy around girls. Brown hair, piercing green eyes and standing over 6’4 got me plenty of attention but I was never adept at flirting or sealing the deal. That would all change when I had a chance encounter at 21.

I’d not long graduated from university when my two of my close friends got married. It was a summer event in the heart of the Windsor countryside and I really looked forward to it.

I’d also being offered an internship in London so was looking forward to moving south from Leeds and checking out the area beforehand. Still unsure how I would fund myself while taking an unpaid job for the experience.

The wedding came and it was a perfect day, being a single guest I was placed on what can only be described as the space fillers table. There was 8 of us but one in particular caught my eye.

She introduced herself as Hollie, she was a tall and slim woman about 5’9, with flowing blonde hair. Made even taller by her gold leboutin stiletto heels. The dress showed just enough of her ample cleavage to leave little to the imagination. I’d always loved a woman in heels and guessing that she was in her mid 40s, I was in heaven sitting next to her. A nod and smile from the groom indicated that this was indeed planned in advance.

The conversation and wine flowing around the table, I learned that Hollie was 52, no children and single. She’d been divorced 5 years and lived alone in Chelsea. She was a vision of pure sex. A woman who looked half her age. Bright blue eyes and a smile that could get her anything. Wearing a dress that was just above the knee complimented her slender, athletic figure perfectly.

We chatted and it all seemed innocent enough. What she’d done for a living before being able to take early retirement and myself just starting out in the finance sector.

She explained how wise investments, her career and a more than generous divorce settlement from her husband allowed her to enjoy the finer lifestyle.

She spoke to me almost in a mothering manor, informing me of the London scene and how if she could do it all again and be my age she would.

Later on in the evening Hollie and I had become inseparable. And it was like I’d known her years. She explained that after 25 years of marriage to a beer bellied, golf obsessed, Russian model chaser. It was time to enjoy herself.

“It’s the younger men I enjoy. They’re like my drug.” She whispered in my ear. That’s all I needed. My trousers became tight and I was instantly hard. By this point we’d found a quiet place and the alcohol had really loosened our tongues.

I too was informing her that girls my own age did nothing for me and that an athletic cougar was by far my ideal type.

The tension was building and it didn’t go unnoticed.

“I see you and aunty Hollie are getting along” it was Lauren, the bride coming to thank everyone for coming as the night was drawing to a close. She could barely walk after a great day of fun and of course plenty of Prosecco. “Just make sure you go easy on him Aunty Hollie. He’s probably not used to being ravaged by an older cougar.” She laughed. “Oh Adam and I were just talking dear.” A look of suspicion and a smile and Lauren wandered off back into the arms of her new husband.

Hollie turned to me and while staring into my eyes said “I don’t play games I take what I want. My rooms the presidential suite. Here’s the key. Join me in 30 mins.”

Nerves mixed with apprehension, mixed with excitement, mixed with “FUCK THIS IS HAPPENING!” Ran through my mind. This was it. A chance encounter with a stunning milf! I slipped away from the reception and 30 minutes on the dot was stood outside the double doors of the hotel room labelled “Presidential suite” I thought I’d play it cool, so waited an extra 2 minutes before putting the key in the lock and walking in. The room was huge. A 4 poster mahogany bed and sweeping furniture. Then from the bathroom I heard the click of heels on the tiled floor.

There she was. A vision of perfection. The same heels as before but this time with a matching Agent Provocateur lace black and purple, crotchless beaded thong and bra set. Her tanned and toned body in the dim lights of the hotel room and the beads just slightly embedded between her glistening pussy lips. I was speechless, she reciprocated this and just smiled at me. She sat down on the Chesterfield sofa, elegantly parted her legs and beckoned me over with her finger. “It’s time to put you to work my young cub.”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh great start cant wait to read more

Awesome so far.....

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Fab

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *odgerMan  over a year ago

Wirral

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I walked over and began to kneel as Hollie put her soft hand on my head and guided my face to her waxed slit. Her nails dug in to my scalp.

As I began to inch ever closer I kissed the inside of her thighs and flicked my tongue over her already pulsing clit. She smelt divine and tasted even better. A slight satisfactory moan escaped her lips, knowing she had me just where she wanted me. The slow brushes of my tongue began to speed up. She now had both of her hands on my head pulling my tongue and face deeper. She was writhing in ecstasy and as I looked up and between her perfect breasts I could see her biting her lip and throwing herself around in the moment.

It was clear Hollie was in charge, just using me and I thrived in it.

Unable to breathe and with the squelching noises of her soaking cunt drowning out her moans her body went stiff. Her legs off the floor and heels buried into my back as I felt this rush of liquid erupt from her and shoot all over my face! With that she went limp.

The clear liquid from her pussy began to pool between her legs on the leather sofa. The crotchless thong had just a pearl of liquid dangling from the beads that I’d parted and pushed inside her.

“Well that’s the interview part passed with flying colours. Go and pour me a drink, then strip so I can get a good look at you.”

I walked over to the mini fridge and poured a glass of Archers. Hollie was quietly composing herself and when I turned around she looked incredible even as a orgasmic mess!

After presenting her with the glass she took a sip and then instructed me to remove all of my clothes. Taking my shirt off and then trousers she stared as I slowly removed the last item and stepped out of my CK trunks.

My cock was rock hard. Fortunately I was gifted with 8.5’ and a rather thick girth that was also circumcised. Hollies eyes lit up “Oh yes I think I can definitely work with that.” She walked towards me slowly. Putting her hand on my chin and forcefully turning my head so she could lick and nibble my ear. “How far do you want to venture down the rabbit hole Adam?” She whispered.

By *harliebluestockingsCouple  over a year ago

london

Great start. We are enjoying

Thoroughly enjoying this