FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sophie

Sophie

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and Sophie had only going out around 2 years. Things had moved fast, we pretty much had fallen in love and had been inseprable since meeting. The Sex was good in fact it was great, the more we trusted each other the more we openend up. It was late one night, a few drink s had turned into several and it wasnt long before we were upstairs in our newly rented house tearing each others clothes off. After some passionate sex the conversation turned to fantasies. I admitted reluctanctly to her that it had always turned me one the idea of her with another man. She admitted this was so naughty but seemed intrigued.

I admitted to regualrly wanking about this and even imagined my best friends taking it in turns to fuck her whilst i watched on. I only had to feel how soaking wet her pussy was to know that i wasnt the only one getting turned on by the thought of this.

I told her she could tell me if there was anyone else she particularly fancied in her social circle or even mine. She seemed ambarassed and was obviouslty worries abour hurting her feelings.

I told her to relax and slowly inserted my cock inside her from behind, as her moans grew louder i encouyraged her to think about someone else.

Still reluctnat i asked her "Are you thinking about someone in particular."

"Yes" she repliued still seemingly nervous about hurting my feelings.

I encouraged her to imagine them, imagine it was them and not her boyfriend who was currently inside her.......................

I didnt push it to far and declined from asking her exactly who was turning her on so much. I wanted to make her feel comfroptbale about the whole thing and not scare her off. One partocular day we had been sending some quite horny texts to each other throughout the day. I suggested that when she came homne from work i would be waiting for her on the bed. Sophie worked in a cafe at the time and would be home for 5. I suggested she cam and sat on my cock, and she can tell me exactly who was turning her on so much and exactly why she wanted to fuck them so much.....................

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Mmm good start please continue

By *ilarx2Couple  over a year ago

paisley

good start

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *imale38Man  over a year ago