FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That dress !... a true story

That dress !... a true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecky-boo OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

worthing

About twenty years ago, when i was going out with my wife-to-be we rarely used to argue or fall out. On the rare occasions we did, there was a standing joke between us that she knew, if she was in the wrong, she only had to put on 'the dress' and all would be forgiven.

My wife back then was a sporty size 14, not overweight but statuesque or athletic if you prefer. The dress was a very pretty blue and white floral patterned summery thing, short sleeved, low buttoned front, gathered at the waist and rather short. It wasnt a natural shape for her figure and certainly not the kind of thing she would normally wear. It always seemed to be struggling to cover her adequately and with its summery flimsiness , I found her irresistable in it. Once she discovered this she took to wearing it whenver she wanted the outcome to be a rapid undressing in the bedroom!

Time passes and one day last summer my wife was clearing out some cupboards and, sticking out of the pile of old clothes destined for the charity shop, I noticed the unmistakable material, there it was, the dress. She hadnt worn it for as long as I could remember. She appeared in the hall and saw me, I held up the dress and looked at her. ' I didnt know you still had this but you cant throw this out? ' I protested.

She laughed ' I know, I know but I couldnt fit into that any more she giggled ' and tossed it back on the pile.

I thought no more of it and went about the rest of that weekend , the binbags loaded with clothes disapearing at some point during the same week.

Fast forward about three weeks and I'm passing home on my way from my office to a business meeting. Its a warm day and I'm early so I decided to make the very short detour and pop into the house for a sandwich. My wife works flexible hours and being a bloke, I hadnt listened when she told me that morning what her day was. So i wasnt that surprised when entering the door and announcing myself I got no reply.

I put the kettle on and went upstairs briefly, and was just about to go back down from the bedroom when something out the window caught my eye. It was my neighbours son, back from Uni and loafing about at home most the time, he had his face upto the fence panel between our gardens. The panel was damaged by a 'summer' storm not long previously and he had a clear view, I was sure, of our garden although what was so interesting I couldnt immediately see.

Almost immediately I saw exactly what it was, I instinctively took a step back from the window so as not to be noticed as into view came my wife, watering can in hand - wearing the special dress. My first thought was to run out and tear a strip of the boy, my second thought was to watch my wife for just a little while before I did so.

Thank god I did wait , as it was soon pretty obvious that she was all too aware of the boys attention. She repeatedly bent down to lift s or stones from the borders as she worked her way gradually round the garden. Each movement revealing the tops of her thighs and white panties. I groaned and felt my cock harden and I could see I wasnt the only one. Somtetimes she would wipe her hand on the hem tightening the fabric over her ample bottom, she clearly wasnt wearing a bra and her cleaveage swelled heavily in the tight fabric.

By the time she reached the area of the garden where the hole in the fence was, both the boy and I were wanking hard... she lifted her sun hat to adjust her hair - ths skirt riding high as she did so, the font of her knickers were clearly in view, then she leaned forward to reach the parched fowers by the fence.. I could just see from my angle that the front buttons were fully undone and as she reached for a close to the fence, one of her breasts slipped free, the swollen nipple bobbing gently until she feigned surprise and, lifting her boob with soily hands tucked herself away again.

I couldnt stand it any more, I came in huge spurts, catching it in my hand thankfully ,and I guess the boy did too as almost at the same time he staggered back from the fence and disappeared back in his house. I tidied up and slipped out the front door , now late for my meeting but happy to have made the detour that day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cool story ,, did anything happen after the meeting ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic