FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wish lists

Wish lists

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *limandtrim300 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ely

A few years ago we had chatted about me arranging a surprise for her.picture us going away to another city for a dirty weekend. Get all settled in the hotel,and go out for a nice meal,then backto the room for dessert. So as we were heading back up i said i had forgot my phone on the table so i had to rush back to get it.stopping off at reception to inform the lovely lady behind the desk that some friends would be joining us and to leave them a key.texted the couple i had been speaking and planning this with to let them know they could pick up the key from reception. And headed back to the room.

Apon opening the door I was in awe of my mrs laying on the bed holding our over the door restraints with a devilish look in her eye and wearing a new matching set of red and black bra,g string with stockings and suspenders...instantly I was hard...

So what do you want to do with those ??I asked.... what ever you want to do with them she said sweetly with a rye smile...so I held out my hand to pull her to her feet and as soon as she was standing in front of me I spun her around and gently pulled her tight to me...I could feel the heat from her semi naked skin flowing onto my body ...my hard on pressing inbetween her ass cheeks to which she pushed back onto my cock and moaned....quietly whispering...omg your cock feels so good...I guided her towards the the doorway that linked the two rooms as we had a suite so lounge on one room and a huge 4 poster bed in the other...I pulled out a blindfold from my pocket and placed it over her eyes...then raised one arm over her head and fastened it to the restraints...followed by the other hand...I leaned in...kissing her neck softly and slowly...as my hands began to caress the curves of her body...stepped back...and picked up the camera...took some photos of her so that she could see just how sexy she looked in her new lingerie...walked over to our bags and pulled out 2 things....some rope...and a magic wand...plugged it in...reached between her legs and started to tie the wand so that the head was just touching her clit.then slid my fingers into her g string and slipped the head inside making the tight fitting g string help pull the head tight against her clit...she shuddered...and began to moan in anticipation...just as I switched it on...I heard the click of the door...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

» Add a new message to this topic