FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A young 27 year old where am I going worng!!!!

A young 27 year old where am I going worng!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi everyone Am Dan 27 years old from Cheshire I've been on hear for a bit now and I've chated to some nice people but am yet to have my first meet am looking for nice couple's and singles to have a laugh with and a few drinks witch could leed to frenship as well as fun I also have a fantasy of haveing a 3sum with a older couple but I don't know what what am doing Worng if anybody can give me a bit of advice that would be greet thanks Dan.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you're free during the day at anytime I can introduce you to a few people over your way sometime, not sure if they'll be bothered about the chat and drinks though! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol thanks mate,I may take you up on that when I have some free time I love chating to people on hear there are some really down to earth people but I want to take things to the next step if I can .

By *A5-1975Man  over a year ago

warrington

I seem to have the same problem to. Couples want experienced guy, but we all have to start somewhere.

your profile looks ok but you could do more to make it stand out against the competition. Some public pics would help so that couples who are searching for a single guy can see at a glance if you appeal or not. The para about friendship and relationships may put people off as it implies to some that you could be clingy but leave it on if it's what you're looking for as its honest. Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for.

I seem to be having the same problem. I took some advice and changed my profile and added some better pics, but most messages get deleted! I've tried honest messages, straight and upfront and hi I am new to fab but nothing worked so far. Must be going wrong somewhere.

Mr rose-your profile looks fine and good to see some face pics. The bit about hardcore sex might need expanding to explain what you're into as that could put people off. Your lack of response is probably down to the fact you're just looking for ladies and they are vastly outnumbered by single guys. Good luck and keep trying.

"Mr rose-your profile looks fine and good to see some face pics. The bit about hardcore sex might need expanding to explain what you're into as that could put people off. Your lack of response is probably down to the fact you're just looking for ladies and they are vastly outnumbered by single guys. Good luck and keep trying. "

Thanks

You are going wrong by expecting to get anything quickly, it takes forever to find someone to meet on here!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

get your self in to the chat rooms, and get known in there,

just take it easy and dont storm in asking every fem and cpls for a meet straight away

chat and get liked then the meets will follow

it worked for me when i was a single guy,

and was how i met my partner

I would luv to know this one my self am in the rooms alot of the time, dont mail everyone saying loads of crap am just an honest bloke

"I would luv to know this one my self am in the rooms alot of the time, dont mail everyone saying loads of crap am just an honest bloke"

Similar advice to above-make your profile stand out more as it doesn't say very much about you and put some pics in public. Being a smoker will put some people off but being able to accomodate is in your favour. Good luck!

Well its because you are a bloke, women and couples on here can pick and choose and there isn't a lot you can do about it. I know as I have had difficulty myself. When I was in a couple it was easy to get meets but the same can not be true as a single. The only advice I can give is be yourself, be polite and say a few prayers lol - Good luck to you

p.s. I am available for partys, BBQ's, Weddings, barmitzva's etc

» Add a new message to this topic