FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Newbie can't get started!!!

Newbie can't get started!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can all you women tell me what I need on my profile to get interest please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

same things you got told in the other thread

On the site for 2 weeks and hasn't had a meet? Must be doing something wrong!!??

I'm sorry OP, but there's loads of advice scattered around the forums, try using a wee bit of imagination and putting a few things in the search box, as I say there's loads of info and suggestions/assistance about.

But anyway, there's plenty guys who've been on for 2 MONTHS and still haven't had a meet, there's no pool of women here just waiting for you to come along and say "hello"!!!

make sure the people know you love big boobs, after that the meets should take care of themselves !

Who said big boobs ?

I would suggest having a look at other local guys that have a good few verifications and see what info they have in a profile. Should hopefully get a few good tips and ideas buy doing a little research.

I'm quite new and the best advice i've got is to "expect nothing". That way if you do get something then its a bonus, if you don't then you've lost nothing.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I dont think there is a minimum of time requirement here. You can be on the site for just one day and meet. In my previous profile, i was lucky enough to meet one splendid lady from my town the day after i joined. She even gave me some tips on how to behave here.

Now to the OP...This site is like a stock exchange. Sale yourself in the very best way possible. There is at least 100 single males for 1 lady...

Your age limit is 40 . Well well well well...you are missing out big time...

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"I dont think there is a minimum of time requirement here. You can be on the site for just one day and meet. In my previous profile, i was lucky enough to meet one splendid lady from my town the day after i joined. She even gave me some tips on how to behave here.

Now to the OP...This site is like a stock exchange. Sale yourself in the very best way possible. There is at least 100 single males for 1 lady...

Your age limit is 40 . Well well well well...you are missing out big time...

"

Good advice is don't put the same thread in several different forums, it screams of desperation which isn't attractive but good luck x

By *hyguy 43Man  over a year ago

Swansea

"Good advice is don't put the same thread in several different forums, it screams of desperation which isn't attractive but good luck x"

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"same things you got told in the other thread"

Miaow...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I put it on this forum because someone said this is where it should be. Talk about me not reading properly.

"I put it on this forum because someone said this is where it should be. Talk about me not reading properly. "

Just be yourself, dont even stop and think for a minute about writing things that you think other people want to hear or how they'll take things.

Post random complete bollocks on here regularly, send the odd message here and there if somebody really lights your candle but don't grease up to them or owt like that, just take the piss out of em or send something that odd that they are unlikely to ignore it. That's all I do (Seriously, just sit back and let the fanny come to the batter!) lol

I hope this little taster of my guerrilla swinging tactics has been of some help. I have the full version available to you for 'Very special price'

By *tephenb001Man  over a year ago

Stapleton

Your trying too hard you div.....

Play the waiting game.

I have been on here for 3 years still waiting for

my first meet.

Lol

By *igTeeMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Same here really although I've just had a message from thee female half of a couple saying "I would so ruin you" very very sexy age is as well so hopefully my luks changing lol

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I am a little curious. You state that age is just a number but would you really go with a 99 year old if by chance she messaged you?

lol

"Same here really although I've just had a message from thee female half of a couple saying "I would so ruin you" very very sexy age is as well so hopefully my luks changing lol "

Or perhaps she is a con artist and merely stating what she'll do once she gets her hands on your cash

[Removed by poster at 28/08/12 23:43:26]

Iv not met any one yet, but I wouldn't just meet someone for the sake of blowing my load somewhere, I think if your abit picky an have standards it's a waiting game for men, but if your not then there's plenty of people game for fun and indeed frolics

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Here we go again.....

You've only been on here 2 weeks!!! It takes time. It is NOT an instant fix site.

You are up against so many other guys, so you have to "sell" yourself! You have a face pic on your profile, so all good and well. Ditch the cock pic to your Private photos.

Get onto the Forums and get involved. See if you can get to a club, or social event too. These will get you noticed.

It's patience, patience and patience! I was on here for 6 months before I got my first meet.

Good Luck!

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Can all you women tell me what I need on my profile to get interest please "

The advice of don't expect anything is a good piece, but also I believe you only get a return on what you invest. Spend time in chat join in forums, go to a Swingers club. Get to know names and take it from there, very rarely are you going to find a girl /couple that see your profile and go " oh yes I want him" A rapour needs to be built on most occasions. And I agree with one of the other posts, don't restrict your age limit to 40. Mate you don't know what your missing honestly

By *igTeeMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Same here really although I've just had a message from thee female half of a couple saying "I would so ruin you" very very sexy age is as well so hopefully my luks changing lol

Or perhaps she is a con artist and merely stating what she'll do once she gets her hands on your cash "

Lmao she's verified n anyway I don't have no cash lmfao

» Add a new message to this topic