FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Anyone dealt with Phimosis?

Anyone dealt with Phimosis?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungDumbAndFullOf OP   Man  over a year ago

Lurgan

Have you gotten better and if you have, how?

Using rings at the moment but I could always easily roll back flacid so finding them a bit awkward and was wondering if anyone tried other methods other than circumcision

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I took the doctors advice and went the circumcision route.

I had it done at the same time as a biopsy on my prostate so under a general anaesthetic.

Glad it was done.

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

Had mine cured by an over enthusiastic paramour back when I was in my early 20's.

I had no idea they were supposed to roll back. Obviously she did.

Bang. Lots of blood.

Still have two vertical scars on the inside of my foreskin.

By *alkthattalkMan  over a year ago

Darlington

It took me 20 years to get cut.

Knew at 10, asked my mum and dad why my Willy was tight and hurt, they did nowt. Struggled through puberty and up to 30 trying rings, creams stretching and just ended up with a mess.

Had it mid cut (still some foreskin but no banjo string). My god the first piss, the first boner the first wank are horrendous.

Took about two maybe three weeks but the difference was phenomenal. No more pain, no more smell, no more smegma. Could piss straight and wow my hard ones become harder. When I cum now it’s like super powered jets where before it was like a bubble of spunk.

I think my cock is longer now when erect and my wife prefers it. Sex feels so much better. Just see a doc!

By *elnRussCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Got cut just over a year ago ... Best decision ever... harder,stronger hard ons... cock feels thicker and longer...no more pain... highly recommend it

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

A Hellerman sleeve fitting tool should do the trick.

(Also widely known as 'honeymoon pliers')

Get a circ.

By *ordan91888Man  over a year ago

I’m having the same problem to ! Really concerned about it

Circumcised and lots of benefits- much cleaner and therefore safer for her too

By *oanna88TV/TS  over a year ago

Here and There

[Removed by poster at 14/09/22 19:19:36]

Here and There

I had the same problem, didn't know it was a problem until it rolled back which hurt quite alot, I was able to roll it back and carry on at the time fortunately.

She said it was normal, I said not for me its not. Bit embarrassing but hey, every day my is a school day and I still got the job done.

I didn't want a circumcision as it will lead to desensitisation of the head as its always exposed.

I asked my doctor for a preputioplasty where they split the foreskin and stitch it back to be "baggier", as a day surgery.

He did offer rings and cream but I turned them down, he offered a circumcision which I didn't want at which point it left us back at the preputioplasty.

Date came around and I went for the op, done under general as I did not want to be awake for anything that happened in that room. Wasn't allowed to leave until I'd peed.

I was able to pull it back far enough so that I could pee without too much pain. I enjoyed as much morphine as the machine would let me while I waited to get picked up.

I showed a couple of friends that evening, they asked me what it looked like so I showed them, "Dude that looks like a dog chewed on it", was the conclusion.

I ended up with a bit of a lump on the end of my foreskin which ten years later seems to have gotten smaller, overall a very very tidy job.

The mornings after the op were horrendous, instantly woken up by searing pain all I could do was grab hold and force it down and wait. A random semi would see a had delve into a pocket to stop it getting any further I left it alone until the stitches dissolved and fumbled gently, still had to stretch it out abit but much less than I would've had to.

We started having sex again about 4/5 weeks after and wow, it made me wince a few times as everything was still a little tight and tender but wow, I couldn't believe what I had been missing all these years.

I'd been able to go quite some time before but after, I had to build up some stamina again. I'd gone from giving my partner multiple orgasms to finishing in record time....

Overall I'm very happy with the process and the end result someday its still a little tight but stretches easily. I shower regularly so never had a smell from it before or since unless I miss a couple of showers but then the rest of me isn't great either at that point.

The end result looks pretty much the same as what it did before but doesn't go all day and night without going off anymore...

"I had the same problem, didn't know it was a problem until it rolled back which hurt quite alot, I was able to roll it back and carry on at the time fortunately.

She said it was normal, I said not for me its not. Bit embarrassing but hey, every day my is a school day and I still got the job done.

I didn't want a circumcision as it will lead to desensitisation of the head as its always exposed.

I asked my doctor for a preputioplasty where they split the foreskin and stitch it back to be "baggier", as a day surgery.

He did offer rings and cream but I turned them down, he offered a circumcision which I didn't want at which point it left us back at the preputioplasty.

Date came around and I went for the op, done under general as I did not want to be awake for anything that happened in that room. Wasn't allowed to leave until I'd peed.

I was able to pull it back far enough so that I could pee without too much pain. I enjoyed as much morphine as the machine would let me while I waited to get picked up.

I showed a couple of friends that evening, they asked me what it looked like so I showed them, "Dude that looks like a dog chewed on it", was the conclusion.

I ended up with a bit of a lump on the end of my foreskin which ten years later seems to have gotten smaller, overall a very very tidy job.

The mornings after the op were horrendous, instantly woken up by searing pain all I could do was grab hold and force it down and wait. A random semi would see a had delve into a pocket to stop it getting any further I left it alone until the stitches dissolved and fumbled gently, still had to stretch it out abit but much less than I would've had to.

We started having sex again about 4/5 weeks after and wow, it made me wince a few times as everything was still a little tight and tender but wow, I couldn't believe what I had been missing all these years.

I'd been able to go quite some time before but after, I had to build up some stamina again. I'd gone from giving my partner multiple orgasms to finishing in record time....

Overall I'm very happy with the process and the end result someday its still a little tight but stretches easily. I shower regularly so never had a smell from it before or since unless I miss a couple of showers but then the rest of me isn't great either at that point.

The end result looks pretty much the same as what it did before but doesn't go all day and night without going off anymore..."

Great answer!!

Here and There

"I had the same problem, didn't know it was a problem until it rolled back which hurt quite alot, I was able to roll it back and carry on at the time fortunately.

The end result looks pretty much the same as what it did before but doesn't go all day and night without going off anymore...

Great answer!!"

I spent about a year reading a few studies and finding out what other people have done and what outcome they have had.

It seemed that extended use of the cream and the rings worked for a few but not many.

Alot of people I found said that the desensitisation with the circumcision took a couple of weeks and didn't have much feeling afterwards. Many said they wish they'd been offered a preputioplasty first.

I couldn't find much information on the preputioplasty, but many had said it had been brilliant, no ongoing issues, quick healing time, simple operation, in and out etc.

A few stories from America had said that something had gone wrong during the surgery and consequently ended up with a circumcision which to me understandably ensued a lawsuit.

My argument with the doctor against the circumcision is that its mine, I was born with it and its grown quite attached to me thankyou, which seemed to be a good enough and valid reason along with desensitisation, always been clean before, etc to leave it as part of me, the paperwork had "DO NOT CIRCUMCISE" typed all across it too.

A mistake a lot of people make is not telling their doctor what they would like. Clearly you didn’t fall into that trap!!

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I had a circumcision after about 12 months of increasingly tightening foreskin. Wonderful, didn't like the surgery, recovery was OK (small infection) but in the whole fine. Not suffered significantly from desensitisation that I notice, wish I'd had it done as a baby.

By *elnRussCouple  over a year ago

Preston

The end result looks pretty much the same as what it did before but doesn't go all day and night without going off anymore..."

I actually found with my circumcision that there has been no desensitisation at all ... in fact during sex it feels more sensitive... glad your op worked for you tho...

» Add a new message to this topic