FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Love eggs

Love eggs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are they any good , worth the money , we’re looking at purchasing but had mixed reviews on lovehoney

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Had a few pairs, expensive and cheap, I'd go for more expensive ones if you can, not lightweight spiky ones tied together with string.

The more expensive ones were smooth, weighted silicone and pretty large (few different grades), with rubber attaching them.

They act a bit like kegal balls if you use them walking around I'd think? But in the bedroom add fingers and you can you get them moving. They're different, and a change from regular toys

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

We love our glass egg. Check out our video.

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

What kind are you thinking off? Love egg is one of those broad terms that gets used widely to refer to lots of different things.

Remote controlled vibrating silicone egg? They are great fun even the cheaper ones but don't expect them to last too long.

Something more like a kegel balls or ben wa balls? (ie non-vibrating). Yes lot of cheap crap ones but some wonderful well made glass eggs or steel balls. Better to get something well made and heavy.

By *ongue in groveMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I used to have a set of remote control ones. Used them on an ex who loved them. One night we went into town for a couple of drinks and I got her to put them in for the walk home. On the way we stopped for a takeaway Chinese and they were turned off while we sat and chose what we wanted to order. I gave her the cash and went up to counter just as turned them full on. She gave a squeal as she tried to order then just stood there shaking as she came. I was wetting myself with laughter and the Chinese girl kept asking if she was OK

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"I used to have a set of remote control ones. Used them on an ex who loved them. One night we went into town for a couple of drinks and I got her to put them in for the walk home. On the way we stopped for a takeaway Chinese and they were turned off while we sat and chose what we wanted to order. I gave her the cash and went up to counter just as turned them full on. She gave a squeal as she tried to order then just stood there shaking as she came. I was wetting myself with laughter and the Chinese girl kept asking if she was OK "

She came quickly! Or was it a huge list of food that took ages to order?

By *ongue in groveMan  over a year ago

Norwich

"I used to have a set of remote control ones. Used them on an ex who loved them. One night we went into town for a couple of drinks and I got her to put them in for the walk home. On the way we stopped for a takeaway Chinese and they were turned off while we sat and chose what we wanted to order. I gave her the cash and went up to counter just as turned them full on. She gave a squeal as she tried to order then just stood there shaking as she came. I was wetting myself with laughter and the Chinese girl kept asking if she was OK

She came quickly! Or was it a huge list of food that took ages to order? "

She always came quickly but because she was already turned on by using it from the pub to the shop and really wasn't expecting it as she tried to order it was just too much lol

» Add a new message to this topic