FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What's your experience

What's your experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enj08475 OP   Man  over a year ago

brighton

Hi myself and wife been together 20 yrs and interested in trying swinging or stag vixen scenarios and wanted to hear how others have found the lifestyle for their relationship for good or bad? Are you glad you did it, intend to keep going or wish you never did it ? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So far so good.

It has done my wife’s self and body confidence the world of good.

Our communication is good and we have a fantastic sex life both communicating our desires and fantasies quite openly with each other.

You need to be strong and secure though.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

We entered into a relationship with this lifestyle as a requirement. So it's all we've ever known with each other. I'd think if this is new to you both, jealousy could be a concern, however the improved communication you'll have will hopefully far outweigh any negativity.

[Removed by poster at 13/09/22 22:49:49]

"Hi myself and wife been together 20 yrs and interested in trying swinging or stag vixen scenarios and wanted to hear how others have found the lifestyle for their relationship for good or bad? Are you glad you did it, intend to keep going or wish you never did it ? Thanks"

If you're on here without her for over a year how can it be good for your relationship now

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

the thing about swinging is that just because it's good for one couple doesn't mean it will be for another

brighton

"the thing about swinging is that just because it's good for one couple doesn't mean it will be for another"

Thanks good point and the tricky bit is I guess that you have to give it a go to find out. Aswell as your relationship between each other the other influential factor is your own personalities and how sensitive you are to the emotions?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"the thing about swinging is that just because it's good for one couple doesn't mean it will be for another

Thanks good point and the tricky bit is I guess that you have to give it a go to find out. Aswell as your relationship between each other the other influential factor is your own personalities and how sensitive you are to the emotions?"

Nobody knows how they'll react to the reality of seeing their partner have sex with someone else, even people who believe they'll be ok.

If you approach it as a couple, accept that you might experience negative feelings and are willing to talk them through with no blame from either side you'll be ok. Set boundaries beforehand and go with the mind set that this is a joint venture rather than an experience as individuals

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

Never sure if posts like this are from genuine people or not. You've been on here for over a year. Have you discussed it with her yet or are you a dreamer? Is this just your fantasy?

We started about a year ago. We discussed it, decided to take the plunge and so far we've absolutely loved it. Still working out our dynamics and boundaries but having great fun/experiences along the way.

brighton

"Never sure if posts like this are from genuine people or not. You've been on here for over a year. Have you discussed it with her yet or are you a dreamer? Is this just your fantasy?

We started about a year ago. We discussed it, decided to take the plunge and so far we've absolutely loved it. Still working out our dynamics and boundaries but having great fun/experiences along the way.

"

We exploring it together shes as keen as I am! Thanks for your comments

» Add a new message to this topic