FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gutted

Gutted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just had a meet cancel, is there anything worst when your already for action lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No its a pain in the ass especially when you're buzzing with nervy anticipation, ive had it cancelled twice in the past 2 weeks!

"No its a pain in the ass especially when you're buzzing with nervy anticipation, ive had it cancelled twice in the past 2 weeks! "
Thats correct, your all set to go then you get a text saying we need to cancel. Rubbish!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"No its a pain in the ass especially when you're buzzing with nervy anticipation, ive had it cancelled twice in the past 2 weeks! Thats correct, your all set to go then you get a text saying we need to cancel. Rubbish!"

Be glad you got the text! Better than being sat on your tod wondering if you've got the right pub.

"No its a pain in the ass especially when you're buzzing with nervy anticipation, ive had it cancelled twice in the past 2 weeks! Thats correct, your all set to go then you get a text saying we need to cancel. Rubbish!

Be glad you got the text! Better than being sat on your tod wondering if you've got the right pub."

I had their address, so guess they had to let me know, but that would be horrible.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Hard lines, onwards and upwards

it's almost as bad when you have to cancel, supposed to have a meet tomorrow but youngest has just vomited all over the landing! does this mean the beginning of winter vomiting! ?

God that's really really inconsiderate. I think I'd have a right hissy fit if it ever happened to me

thats because this crap site full of timewasters fakes people drinking to much and being all mouth

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

It happens and is terrible especislly if like me you get very little free time.

I have had to cancel meets before and hate it.

Its awful either way x

Fruit x

"thats because this crap site full of timewasters fakes people drinking to much and being all mouth "
I think they just had to cancel for gen reasons, its still crap though.

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"thats because this crap site full of timewasters fakes people drinking to much and being all mouth I think they just had to cancel for gen reasons, its still crap though."

At least they had manner's and let you know before you made your journey :0)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"thats because this crap site full of timewasters fakes people drinking to much and being all mouth I think they just had to cancel for gen reasons, its still crap though."

And if they are genuine Im sure they will appreciate your graciousness and rearrange again when its convenient for all of you...

"thats because this crap site full of timewasters fakes people drinking to much and being all mouth I think they just had to cancel for gen reasons, its still crap though.

And if they are genuine Im sure they will appreciate your graciousness and rearrange again when its convenient for all of you..."

They said we will meet

"thats because this crap site full of timewasters fakes people drinking to much and being all mouth "

You sound lovely.

Don't sugar coat it eh?

By *ick_u_nudeMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Agree with OP. My first ever planned meeting from here was well over a month in preparation, I travelled close to her, booked and paid for hotel, and the planned meet time was only 2 hours away when I got her message that she changed her mind.

I understand she changed her mind, but would have preferred the most courteous of actions by showing up and telling me in person.

At the same time, she also blocked me.

But, THANKFULLY! there was another meet with a couple on here and they DID show up as planned and it all went GREAT!! So, I was really happy to get my first meet at long last. If it had been back to back no-shows on two consecutive nights, I'd be gone already.

It's been said here many times, but just build really thick skin and hope for the best for your meets.

Thank you so much all you sexy peeps for making it fun here!!!!

[Removed by poster at 16/12/12 20:24:58]

I had two cancelations last Friday, it's annoying but that's life, at least Will showed up lol

» Add a new message to this topic