FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Whoops.. we might have messed up there..

Whoops.. we might have messed up there..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We recently had a 'single guys' profile (big mistake), we had a guy write to us locally, seemed OK..

We came back to our 'couples' profile and had a couple write to us with the pic of the guy instantly recognisable as the single guy who wrote.

Our first message was mysteriously deleted by them, (very telling) when they/we wrote again we did question if they were really a couple, pointing out what had happened..

Maybe we should have just left it?

We only want to meet very 'together' couples as we've found they are the best for us. Unwittingly we've maybe made a very bad position for the guy, but then, what was he doing writing to us and then two weeks later writing as part of a couple?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He may have made the account to introduce his lady later, then decided to create one as a cpl..... Probably not

He may have been a bit silly and not covered his tracks very well..... Probably

He may now be covered in bruises and feeling a little lonely and foolish right now.... Probable!

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Like you did you mean?

If I'm understanding the situation correctly, YOU had a single guy's profile ... and then moved onto using a couple's profile?

How was that different from what this guy did?

Or have I misunderstood?

Forum Mod

I think i need more coffee!

Waits for the other couple that also had a single guy profile to post the exact same thread

"I think i need more coffee!

Waits for the other couple that also had a single guy profile to post the exact same thread "

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Like you did you mean?

If I'm understanding the situation correctly, YOU had a single guy's profile ... and then moved onto using a couple's profile?

How was that different from what this guy did?

Or have I misunderstood?"

I was wondering the exact same thing

I think they mean that their profile as a couple used to be aimed at looking for single guys. Which is when they were contacted by this other guy. They are now only looking for couples and have come across him again as part of a couple.

"I think they mean that their profile as a couple used to be aimed at looking for single guys. Which is when they were contacted by this other guy. They are now only looking for couples and have come across him again as part of a couple."
yes i think your right xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I think they mean that their profile as a couple used to be aimed at looking for single guys. Which is when they were contacted by this other guy. They are now only looking for couples and have come across him again as part of a couple."

This is what happened, we've always been a couple on Fab

Forum Mod

Ah it makes sense now

Told you I needed more coffee

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Ahh right - I get it now. Just a tad ambiguous but makes sense now.

» Add a new message to this topic