FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > no blowjobs

no blowjobs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ever since my circumcision my bell end is less sensitive and while getting blow jobs it relay doesn't do anything for. Me. I have never been sucked off and only one woman has ever made it feel good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I couldn't not give a blow job when I meet someone!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is it commonly thought that circumcised cocks are less sensitive?

Seeing as mine got done when I was 6 (no choice for me lol!) I don't know either way.

Will admit that although blowjobs are nice and sexy and do feel good - I rarely climax through them alone. Not to say they are not awesome.

Is it because the foreskin is not there, less friction/stimulation?

At least we know that our cut cocks are nice and clean!

"Ever since my circumcision my bell end is less sensitive and while getting blow jobs it relay doesn't do anything for. Me. I have never been sucked off and only one woman has ever made it feel good. "

when were you circumsized? I was cut at 19yrs old and Im completely the opposite to you. My brllend is still sensitive and infact when I shoot my load its even more sensitive.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had mine done about 7 months ago.

@op

Don't immediately write it off as being 'rubbish' or 'not for you'. If you've someone who's patient with you to allow you to explore your feelings and more importantly find the triggers that really get you going in their technique.

You can expect some of the nerve endings in the area not being themselves for a fair while after the procedure and so it may be still too early to decide, bearing in mind that ring of scar tissue.

Good luck anyway

Wolf

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

A play mate of mine was done at birth, or whenever Jewish boys are done, and although not as sensitive as uncut men, he still comes from oral and hand jobs. But the key difference with him is lots of moisture or lube. He can get sore quite quickly if it's dry.

By *toneblueMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Ever since my circumcision my bell end is less sensitive and while getting blow jobs it relay doesn't do anything for. Me. I have never been sucked off and only one woman has ever made it feel good. "

Well I'm not circumsised and only one woman has made it feel good for me too! Make of that what you will...

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Ever since my circumcision my bell end is less sensitive and while getting blow jobs it relay doesn't do anything for. Me. I have never been sucked off and only one woman has ever made it feel good.

Well I'm not circumsised and only one woman has made it feel good for me too! Make of that what you will... "

Yer meeting the wrong people!

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I am not sure if that has something to do with when you got circumcised or not.

I had mine done when i was 7 days old ( no other choice as it is cultural where am from )...My cock respond fine to a bj

Luke was circumcised when he was about 5 he has no problem climaxing whilst receiving a blow job, and he has a sensitive bell end, so don't give up, it may be because you had it done pretty recently

No problems here, mine was cut when i was a baby..

Love recieving a nice BJ

» Add a new message to this topic