FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Couples who play separately

Couples who play separately

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aveyourcakeandeatit OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hey all, we have always played as a couple and enjoy doing it together but recently we have been considering playing alone to make it easier for childcare etc.

Does anyone else do this?

If so how do you find the whole experience?

Are there other couples out there who would want to meet someone on their own who is part of a couple?

Any responses would be much appreciated.

C & J X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enriette and SamCouple  over a year ago

The Magic whip

We’ve met both men and women from couples separately but we wouldn’t do it ourselves.

We love the lifestyle but it’s all about us sharing experiences.

If it works for you then that’s fine, everyone has their own preferences

Leeds

Thank you. Wow sexy profile

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

Yes me and wife meet together and apart. We love it for the variety. Just be absolutely sure you are both comfortable doing this. It works for us but seen some couples when does not. Had that recent with a hub who was controlling his wife. He thought he could what he liked but did not seem to like his wife having fun. Not saying that is you but jealousy can happen. If it does out a lot of fun

Leeds

Thanks for this, we would always discuss feelings and respect each other.

By *jleedsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

We play seperatley the mrs has had a good few meets by her self.love her coming home to me to tell me about it or send me pics.it all adds to the fun x

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for this, we would always discuss feelings and respect each other. "

That’s good. Is it both of you who are considering this. One thing to remember it can be easier for lady to meet and hub can feel left out. We have been doing for years and both of us have contacts - so if one of us in mood we can arrange and both get equal fun

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple and we have our own profiles as meeting couples isn't that easy.I'm straight and most want fem play ,then you've to figure in 4 way attraction.

Jack my partner has met couples and women alone ,he tells me about it all after which I like.

As long as we both let each other know if we want to meet or we're chatting to someone that could be a meet, it's all good.

By *heBlowinsCouple  over a year ago

West Cork

Oof - childcare! Tell us about it

We've tried solo a few times but it's largely not as fun as our shared mutual pleasure is what makes it for us. Everyone's different of course.

School time meets are our bag

Best of luck to you OP xx

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

"Hey all, we have always played as a couple and enjoy doing it together but recently we have been considering playing alone to make it easier for childcare etc.

Are there other couples out there who would want to meet someone on their own who is part of a couple?

C & J X "

Absolutely! We prefer threesomes to couple meets as it's easier to work the dynamic with 1 extra! We have something permanently on our fuck-it list where we have rotating threesomes with other couples, all taking it in turns to meet the other pair

As long as you're both happy and work out your level of involvement (calls, pics, vids, watching live!) It can be extra hot!

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Yes, we play together and separately. It is easier with childcare and has enabled us to be more spontaneous.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only play alone for us is if she wants some female/female fun without guys around.. We would say whatever preferences people have it's all good as long as the trust is there xx

Mrs wants that Mr plays separate and she has no interest or intention doing it herself.

After certain amount of pussy, you start to see things differently.

Having fun together is what excites.

We're similar and have discussed it, childcare is the main driver but we're mostly looking for men so it becomes quite one sided so trying to find ways that the situation is fun and enjoyable for both of us (and safe)

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

I (Mrs) have met a couple of times alone now. The problem is it’s much easier for me to get meets than hubby and although he says he doesn’t mind it does feel like I’m the one having all the fun.

Playing together is preferable but life just makes that difficult sometimes.

Kx

"I (Mrs) have met a couple of times alone now. The problem is it’s much easier for me to get meets than hubby and although he says he doesn’t mind it does feel like I’m the one having all the fun.

Kx"

You need to find some couples to start a rota with!

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We've spoken to quite a few who do this and it's usually either just the male half that tries to or if both it's just the female half that gets interest.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"We've spoken to quite a few who do this and it's usually either just the male half that tries to or if both it's just the female half that gets interest."

It has to be equal or its not fair, maybe a rota and some trading if trying to sync up special dates like friends birthdays, etc

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Yes we do it occasionally , as we don’t get to play as often as we like as a couple , sometimes planned and sometimes spontaneous , but we always inform each other before when we can , or after when spontaneous , as trust is a big thing with us , playing apart is only exciting when you get to kiss and tell

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I (Mrs) have met a couple of times alone now. The problem is it’s much easier for me to get meets than hubby and although he says he doesn’t mind it does feel like I’m the one having all the fun.

Kx

You need to find some couples to start a rota with!"

Haha….wouldn’t that be the ideal

By *licia9090Woman  over a year ago

sussex

That’s more our thing. He loves me to be his hotwife and come back with stories n pics from my escapades lol x

By *exyFZeeCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

We do it!

I (f)love it because I get freedom to select men and receive their unadulterated attention. I don't mind if a man is part of a couple (but often they attention they give isn't as good and sometimes jealousy from partners can mean that it suddenly disappear)

It's harder for him to get a meet than me. We've enjoyed dynamics with couples where I see the man and he sees the woman. Not enough couples play solo for us to do that

By *exyFZeeCouple  over a year ago

Harrow

"We do it!

I (f)love it because I get freedom to select men and receive their unadulterated attention. I don't mind if a man is part of a couple (but often they attention they give isn't as good and sometimes jealousy from partners can mean that it suddenly disappear)

It's harder for him to get a meet than me. We've enjoyed dynamics with couples where I see the man and he sees the woman. Not enough couples play solo for us to do that"

he's still managed to have a fair amount though! And loves the freedom he gets to pursue whoever he wants (I'm fussier than he is)

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Hey all, we have always played as a couple and enjoy doing it together but recently we have been considering playing alone to make it easier for childcare etc.

C & J X "

In our experience over the years and many couples who play separate, it has been 100% hubby playing, we dont play with those 'couples'

By *andC1000Couple  over a year ago

Ashford

"

In our experience over the years and many couples who play separate, it has been 100% hubby playing, we dont play with those 'couples'"

Sadly a lot of them on here. Would be happy with separate play if everyone in agreement and communication was there, just unfair and selfish if one sided especially by those sneaking around behind their so called loved ones backs putting emotions and health at risk

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Having had a couples profile with a lady I met on fab, we found it near impossible to find another couple we both a) found attractive ,b) were interesting to chat to and we found charming.

At first we thought it was us...but talking to folk it seems the norm ..and we met numerous couples that played as singles ..just because it was easier

By *hilli75Man  over a year ago

MALTA

"We've spoken to quite a few who do this and it's usually either just the male half that tries to or if both it's just the female half that gets interest."

Haha exactly this, we have a cpl profile and our separate single profiles here…. As a couple we do fairly well, as a single I make the effort when we know free time/play time availability is coming and get practically nowhere… OH is constantly inbox filled with offers

Alas I know being a “single guy” makes me less desirable being that I am just one drop in the huge open water of males - not having a moan

"In our experience over the years and many couples who play separate, it has been 100% hubby playing, we dont play with those 'couples'"

This is why we stopped using our couple profile to arrange solo meets, for Mrs this was no problem but for me it was making people think the profile was setup as a couple but only actually a male using it for my own gain so we decided to have single profiles for solo play so not to taint our cpl profile

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

My husband and I are solo ENM, so meet separately. Have to confess it's largely my preference as I see my Fab persona as totally separate to my daily life one and so prefer meeting separately.

It does also help with balancing other stuff in life (childcare) and the idea of finding a couple where there is mutual attraction in both directions for all 4 just seems way too difficult to find anyway!

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh-ish

Forgot to add, attempting to meet separately does have the downside that it is so much harder for men to find suitable connections than it is women. I feel it isn't fair/right to meet when husband isn't planning his own fun.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Forgot to add, attempting to meet separately does have the downside that it is so much harder for men to find suitable connections than it is women. I feel it isn't fair/right to meet when husband isn't planning his own fun."

This can be a problem, but if you make a good connection with a regular couple, you could agree to have MMF or MFF whenever the other tags out. The same could go for the friend couple as well, everyone has problems with babysitters or things that crop up. If you are all Bi you could even have 2 missing and MM or FF for some solo play. If you find a couple you have that strong bond with, don't ever let them go.

By *mperfect PartnersCouple  over a year ago

Derby

Our scenario is that we establish a connection with a couple, where we would each meet the respective halves separately, with the understanding that both meets should happen within a few days of each other. That way we still feel like we are planning an event together, even though we are actually meeting separately.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

Yes we do, and again like you, OP, started because of childcare commitments.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

C & J X "

always going to be the male playing, 100% in our experience never the female

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

We have met couples who play seperate and together and enjoyed both !

It's especially horny though when we play with a hot wife who facetimes hubby while we have fun with her. An added thrill !

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Char plays on her own, but never on a first meet (I'm always either in the room or at least in the building) and our only "rule" is that I always know before, during or afterwards.

(Bry)

By *ne Fish Two FishCouple  over a year ago

London

"Yes we do it occasionally , as we don’t get to play as often as we like as a couple , sometimes planned and sometimes spontaneous , but we always inform each other before when we can , or after when spontaneous , as trust is a big thing with us , playing apart is only exciting when you get to kiss and tell "

This is same here

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We are both single parents living in different cities and on different time lines. So we totally get how difficult it can be for a couple balancing life. But also sometimes mismatched desire for mischief.

We are both free to be solo. We both have our own profiles. On occasion we both do go solo. Mainly visiting clubs alone when we are in the mood but can't be together. More so Mrs because she more opportunities to get out alone.

But it's incredibly rare we go solo even though we can. It's just not the same alone. We love sharing this scene and our mischief together. So there not much desire to play solo even though we can.

By *haved and SmoothCouple  over a year ago

North East

Put us on the rota, we will take your hubby??

By *aptainBBMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Ok for the lady, but it puts the Mr as a single male and this means he is a spare part in most clubs.

By *emptress and GentCouple  over a year ago

nr Leeds / London

We have been doing this for a while - we enjoy the variety and whilst our preference is couples and group meets childcare means we can't do it as often as we would like. Yes, it's inequitable at times but c'est la vie. I (male) still make the most of it an happy to fly solo at clubs (and/or with other females) when I can. One thing is really noticeable - how differently club staff and patrons talk to you when you turn up as a single guy. Very eye-opening!

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

Why lately Im getting messages from straight couples??

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

We curious about it for child care reasons and for naughtyiness v played alone before x

By *ilthyRacersCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We do this. We still have our solo profiles (we met on here) alongside our joint profile.

The one thing we do find difficult is people who are happy with us sharing details. It’s part of the fun for us, talking together and often playing while talking about it once we’re back in the sane place. We’re very open about that being a part, but lots of other couples and especially single guys don’t like it so we don’t meet them.

Like others we don’t organise solo stuff through the couples profile. I don’t think anyone would bat an eyelid if J did, but would probably taint the profile if I did.

When it works it works really well though. We love it.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We mainly play as a couple as the thrill of seeing the partner play is part of the fun.

We have played singularly with good friends though. Both of us have a same sex friend that we spend time with.

Sometimes just a day or evening but other times overnight.

There has to be trust in the friend for us to meet away from each other

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

C & J X "

It's on our fuck-it list to arrange rotating threesomes with other couples who play separately. Always sharing the fun with pics, vids and calls so whoever is sat at home is involved, even if they're not physically there!

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple  over a year ago

Cumbria

She had played separately, and sent pictures etc. to him, he is less bothered and prefers meets with her involved.

Playing together is very much our priority though, time is at a premium.

It works for us as in borrowing a partner with permission

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Last time we were in a club Em felt confident enough to go off on her own. I settled in for a soak in the hot tub but much to my surprise got invited to join in a threesome.

So it can work, but normally the female part of the couple will have a lot more options.

By *weety-onlyCouple  over a year ago

Preston

We play together and seperatly only thing with that it's very one sided even if meeting with a couple seperatly.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

V stays home & I go & play solo. As long as there are videos & video calls he's more than happy for me to do as I like.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

C & J X "

With 2 children aged 2 and almost 1 this is very much us as well OP.

The dream would be finding a couple we could build trust with where we could rotate various 3some options with and then play as a 4 on the odd time the stars align so to speak.

So far it's not been easy to find. Which considering how many couples want to experience MFF you'd think there would be more interest as it would allow for all combinations of MFF, MMF and MFMF. Also of which we love as each of those dynamics are incredibly sexy. Even a F joining us for MFF is totally different to our female joining a couple for MFF.

Would love to hear from any couples who have been able to have these dynamics.

KJ

South West London

Why are straight couples messaging me when Im not looking for couples??

Because you’re hot

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Why are straight couples messaging me when Im not looking for couples??"

Because the female half of the couple wants to meet you?

(Bry)

South West London

Thanks for the compliments I think lol

By *ittycock400Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

It would certainly help with childcare!

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We play together but have talked about the possibility of solo hook ups … maybe in the future

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

We ve always played together...was tricky with childcare when they were younger...however, it seems much harder the older they get with their nosey trunk questions of where are we going...playing separately isn't for us, occasionally a fantasy

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Val's at Club 29 in Leicester on her own this afternoon looking for fun.

By *of9Couple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

We don’t have solo profiles, just our couples one, but whilst we love playing together primarily, Spike is also free to meet alone either with a woman or a couple, as long as he tells me all about it afterwards. Bonus points if the woman wants to give me a juicy description from her perspective too. I have occasionally got roped into fun in a club environment where Spike has been elsewhere, but generally I’m not really that interested in playing alone.

We do sometimes find people are quite suspicious that the male of a couple wants to meet them separately, but we always offer a social meet with me, or at very least a conversation, to hopefully help settle any concerns. The majority of people that Spike would meet alone also know us as a couple, which makes it easier for them to know that we are genuine, and that I’m just simply a very naughty voyeur who loves watching and thinking about her husband with other women.

By *xtrafuncoupleCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We play as a couple for full swap with other couples and also threesomes with guys and girls.

We also play hotwife/stag where she plays solo either arranged meets or out on pull or guys she meets elsewhere.

By *ittle MonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Kimberley

Never. It’s all about the shared experience for us

» Add a new message to this topic