FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gang bang advice

Gang bang advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellies OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

We are wondering if anyone can help please. We have been talking for sometime about gang bangs and would love to hear from people that organise these.

Please share any hints and tips.

Looking forward to hearing from you .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illloganMan  over a year ago

Essex

I get the impression these are very hard to organise, I think your best bet would be to do it in a club

By *orruptedCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Whenever we’ve fancied a gang bang, we’ve gone to a greedy girls night at a club. You know that there’ll be plenty of willing men then.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Following with interest, as I cannot do clubs at present...

hull

[Removed by poster at 30/01/23 21:47:26]

hull

"Whenever we’ve fancied a gang bang, we’ve gone to a greedy girls night at a club. You know that there’ll be plenty of willing men then. "

Where would you suggest ? Xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Whenever we’ve fancied a gang bang, we’ve gone to a greedy girls night at a club. You know that there’ll be plenty of willing men then.

Where would you suggest ? Xx"

find a group that organises them.. or perhaps look at greedy girls nights near you

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

Book marking this thread

By *amigos321Couple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds

We can always help..had many and enjoy that side ..spoiling hot wives..ladies

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

agree with the greedy girl nights comments ... i with hubs have arranged a few and its not easy as im fussy for starters so every guy i had to at least fancy sexually ... the last one we did there were 40 guys invited wow you say but do not fear most drop out 7 turned up great fun ..greedy girls night is deffo the best option and less stressful ..

in our very early days of swinging (25/30years ago) there was a guy who had a club that arranged them donkey dick i believed it was called a house in a normal street lol not kidding and it was a disaster when we walked into the room it was like a all male carehome we made our excuse's and left and will neber let anyone arrange them for us again

i think donkey dick got shut down in the end

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"agree with the greedy girl nights comments ... i with hubs have arranged a few and its not easy as im fussy for starters so every guy i had to at least fancy sexually ... the last one we did there were 40 guys invited wow you say but do not fear most drop out 7 turned up great fun ..greedy girls night is deffo the best option and less stressful ..

in our very early days of swinging (25/30years ago) there was a guy who had a club that arranged them donkey dick i believed it was called a house in a normal street lol not kidding and it was a disaster when we walked into the room it was like a all male carehome we made our excuse's and left and will neber let anyone arrange them for us again

i think donkey dick got shut down in the end"

I've just been looking up donkey dick club...... Quite an interesting background

"Whenever we’ve fancied a gang bang, we’ve gone to a greedy girls night at a club. You know that there’ll be plenty of willing men then.

Where would you suggest ? Xx"

Have a look at Townhouse; they have two nights where its more group play focused; Pure and Clusterfuck. Its a well managed club as well, with anyone not following the rules told to leave

By *EloveMan  over a year ago

the Pool of Life

Yes Townhouse is brilliant.

Above post forgot Milf Monday.

Daytime, loads of fellas.

Turn up, open ya legs and a que will soon form.

I'm being crude, but I'm a bloke and just jealous

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I totally agree with what's been said, go to a club. Invite the guys you like, they are right there standing in front of you and then venue, security, men and everything is already dealt with and you will have your gangbang.

"We can always help..had many and enjoy that side ..spoiling hot wives..ladies "

Absolutely amazing friendly respectful guys

By *e and him 2021Couple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

We asked a similar question in the forum yesterday she is intrigued to try but she has to have a sort of connection with the guys so it’s how do you stop the ones she doesn’t want is that for me to say you can or you can’t to the guys?

Or do you pick the guys and go to a room?

But she likes the idea of an open bed so people and watch as well.

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It can work however you want it to work.

It's best if there is someone the woman trusts there to keep an eye on things. The rule at the clubs I've been to is "don't touch without asking", and most men will abide by it. For the minority who get a bit eager, someone telling them "no" is almost always enough.

If you want to invite people into a locked room, you can still have an audience - there are often rooms with windows for exactly that purpose. An open room can be more exciting, and just as safe if you have a spotter. They tend to be bigger rooms, which does make it easier.

Always check for condoms. Most men will use one without needing to be asked. A few need 'reminding'. And you might get very unlucky and find the dickhead who thinks it's clever to pull it off just before entering. (Report that one to staff if you encounter him, as he needs banning)

There will be plenty of men happy to watch, but not all of them will be comfortable playing in company. And being the first can be intimidating. I once saw a very sexy, very naked woman lying on a bed, surrounded by a dozen men, asking "anyone want to help me?" to an awkward silence (they did join in once the ice was broken, fortunately)

Most of all, enjoy it. It can be a lot of fun for everyone involved

» Add a new message to this topic