FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice? am I being too honest?

Profile advice? am I being too honest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *MPR87 OP   Man 17 weeks ago

wigan

Evening all,

Appreciate this might be a bit of a weird one but just looking for a bit of profile advice really.

I've been on the site a few years now and whilst i have gotten to know a few people, particularly in the chat rooms and i've had some good cam fun with people. I've not yet been fortunate enough to take things any further.

On top of being a dreaded single male ( i know there's loads of us.. i'm sorry , i cant help it.... ) i also have a bit of a body image issue in that i do have a large scar and an ileostomy bag on my stomach. I'm open , honest and upfront about it, but i kind of wonder if i'm being too upfront about it? It's the first thing i mention on my profile but at the end of the day i feel like it's best to just get it out there to save any shocks/surprises down the line.

maybe my profile is being a bit too blunt about it? This isn't a complaint or a whinge that nobody seems to want to meet btw, I fully understand that i'm not going to be for most people.

Just curious if there's a different way i can approach it?

I would be interested in going to clubs but again, the body image issue just makes me worry , particularly as a single male. If i get to know someone who is comfortable and wants to attend a club then i'm sure it would be a different situation.

also, interested to know if there's any other fabbers out here in a similar situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple 17 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I suspect most will have no idea what one even is and if a scar puts people off, they're not worth the effort.

I would leave it in but not start with it and provide an explanation.

More varied photos, a bit more about what yoy wantvand van offer and getting out to a social or club won't do any harm either.

Good luck

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple 17 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Sorry for the spelling mess...

Nita

By *entle_lover_xMan 17 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

I would try going to clubs and indeed parties if you can given you've been before - you don't have to get naked at first or indeed at all. In your profile I would perhaps move it down a little bit.

Not exactly the same but in the last year I've been at a party with a guy with one leg. He sort of referenced it in his profile but not clearly and it was a bit of a surprise to most when he took his trousers off but nobody seemed to care. I also know somebody who never takes his trousers off but is a popular and regular party goer. He has a medical issue he doesn't want to reveal but he has made a big thing of being amazing with mouth and fingers as well as being dominant and ladies love having fun with him just for this. Not directly comparable I know but hopefully gives some confidence.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 17 weeks ago

Tamworth

I'd probably move it to be the bottom of your profile personally, how you've worded it is great though. Very clear and no faff.

For what it's worth, we wouldn't be put off by it and I think alot of people wouldn't be either. I know that means little when it's something you're conscious of though

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

"I suspect most will have no idea what one even is and if a scar puts people off, they're not worth the effort.

I would leave it in but not start with it and provide an explanation.

More varied photos, a bit more about what yoy wantvand van offer and getting out to a social or club won't do any harm either.

Good luck

Nita"

This...

» Add a new message to this topic