FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > There goes my best friend

There goes my best friend

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My best friend and fuck buddy goes away for the weekend and then posts on Facebook that he is in a relationship with another woman how should I react?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be happy for them?

Erm think what a wanker and when it all does tits up he'll be crawling back???

If he was your best friend why didn't he tell you that he was in a relationship x hope you are ok look at it this way his loss

Not much of a friend if he cldnt tell u before plastering it on bookface. Id tell him to jog on next tym he wants u to suck his weaner lol

I had the same sorta thing happen to me and a friend told me! He never had the common courtesy to say he had a secret gf he planned on married and shite this year! Delete delete delete! Not spoken to him since!

"My best friend and fuck buddy goes away for the weekend and then posts on Facebook that he is in a relationship with another woman how should I react?"

YES BE happy for him, fuck buddies are just that for fucking relationships a different thing altogether hun. Maybe find another fb

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

It would of been nice if he told you. I would say wish him well and move on and delete. Good luck it whatever you deceide x

We had become very good friends and we had made plans for trips to London the cinema and various other things. What annoys is that some of the stuff we had planned he went and did with her at the weekend. Fb or not my fb that was what we as mate's had planned to do.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"My best friend and fuck buddy goes away for the weekend and then posts on Facebook that he is in a relationship with another woman how should I react?"

How do you feel like reacting? I'd be hurt that he felt he couldn't tell me tell him so then walk away I think. It's cowardly to put it on Facebook but a measure of his lack of respect.

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

Sounds like he's no longer worthy to be in your life anymore

By *ustMyselfWoman  over a year ago

At the end of a cracked Rainbow

"Sounds like he's no longer worthy to be in your life anymore "

Agreed

"We had become very good friends and we had made plans for trips to London the cinema and various other things. What annoys is that some of the stuff we had planned he went and did with her at the weekend. Fb or not my fb that was what we as mate's had planned to do. "

....hmm...slightly more than in the original post......don't be happy for them.

It depends what commitment he made to you and if he promised to keep you informed in changes in his life. However if its a secret long term relationship its another issue.

fair point

As a friend I'd be happy for him and as a fuck-bud I'd be looking for a new one, as he's going to be busy elsewhere.

If it was as you say, no strings then I can't see the problem.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"As a friend I'd be happy for him and as a fuck-bud I'd be looking for a new one, as he's going to be busy elsewhere.

If it was as you say, no strings then I can't see the problem. "

This.

Zero respect

Walk away

Know your worth , I'm sure you do .

Hugs Hun

Tee x

By *unPeteMan  over a year ago

Near Bristol

I would be disapponyed that I wasn't told but had to find out on facebook. However if it was a nsa fb relationship, I'd wish them all the best and then walk away with dignity.

By *ysteryboatMan  over a year ago

Brighton

firstly, walk away (as has been said).

secondly, see it as an opportunity to find someone (or some people) with whom you're going to have more, different, new experiences - every time a door closes, etc etc

plenty of fish and all that.

Hi Chris,

First my condolences on your recent bereavement.

Please don't take anything I write to heart but as you did ask... here goes.

It sounds to me that what you have to decide for yourself is if this was a friend, a boyfriend or a FB, as it already sounds as if perhaps you feel that maybe this was more than to you than you're admitting to the Forum or yourself.

It doesn't really matter what the Forum advise how you should feel or think. What's important is what YOU think & feel.

If you met the guy on here then it depends what has been agreed regarding the basis of your friendship. However it sounds like he has moved on & you should too. So if friendships/feelings are important to you then possibly you may want to consider if a swinging site is really best for you just now. What's important is your choices as to how you think, feel & deal with your current situation, not what the friend, FB or Forum say or do.

Dwelling on things seems redundant, so don't dwell on what ifs. Good luck & hope you can find a way forward.

Best wishes & thoughts,

RT

I can understand if you feel hurt by this. Regardless of any commitment made to you, if he didn't feel it a problem he could have told you.

Just don't contact and let him get on with it. If further down the line he still wants to meet you for sex then tell him to bugger off (that's if you want to of course)

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I'd be amazed if my best friend did that. I mean, whoever heard of a dog with a Facebook account?

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

similar thing happened to me at the start of this month ... just try to move on. as a lady on here im sure you ll find someone new very soon just try not to get too involved xxx

"Sounds like he's no longer worthy to be in your life anymore "

How long have u known him.... he is a fuck bud after all.

"Hi Chris,

First my condolences on your recent bereavement.

Please don't take anything I write to heart but as you did ask... here goes.

It sounds to me that what you have to decide for yourself is if this was a friend, a boyfriend or a FB, as it already sounds as if perhaps you feel that maybe this was more than to you than you're admitting to the Forum or yourself.

It doesn't really matter what the Forum advise how you should feel or think. What's important is what YOU think & feel.

If you met the guy on here then it depends what has been agreed regarding the basis of your friendship. However it sounds like he has moved on & you should too. So if friendships/feelings are important to you then possibly you may want to consider if a swinging site is really best for you just now. What's important is your choices as to how you think, feel & deal with your current situation, not what the friend, FB or Forum say or do.

Dwelling on things seems redundant, so don't dwell on what ifs. Good luck & hope you can find a way forward.

Best wishes & thoughts,

RT"

Going off that and your other posts... If it was me I'd be really pissed off and wouldn't speak to him again. The whole thing is just too cold for me.

X

"We had become very good friends and we had made plans for trips to London the cinema and various other things. What annoys is that some of the stuff we had planned he went and did with her at the weekend. Fb or not my fb that was what we as mate's had planned to do. "

oh dear hun different that is, well plenty more fbs or friends about hun brush him out of ya hair and go forward and have fun

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman  over a year ago

Glenrothes

oh you have my full sympathy. Had a situation with someone I thought the world of, he told me he didn't want to get into a relationship with anyone. The only thing I ever asked of him was that he didn't lie to me. A year down the line, he moves down south, still chats on MSN with me saying he will see me when next up in Scotland. Few days later I see his Facebook page and discover days before talking to me, he has put up he is in a relationship and based on what I know, it's been going on for longer than I've known him. I wished him well in his new job and relationship. What hurt was the fact that the last 18 months had been one lie after another. Revenge would be lovely, but I couldn't hurt the other person, so will leave it to karma.

Why be bothered he was a fuck buddy as for best friend dobyou tell him everything too. I think you maybe making too big a deal of it

As others say be happy for him you can be disappointed but he does not have to tell anyone his business.

Can i ask how long you have properly known him.

Calling a fuck buddy your best friend also is over stepping the mark for nsa imho

A fuck buddy is a fuck buddy exactly for nsa, so therefore they will always move on..

So with nsa you just move on too

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

A best friend should never be a fuck buddies. And he is free to go where he wants, when he wants and see who he want to see as long as you are not in any formal or informal relationship.

Fb's are NSA so he should still be best friend at the moment. It's only a Facebook status that's changed.

we used to work together then met up again a few months ago. it was more like friends with benefits than just a fb

...make your mind up!

By * Jay69Man  over a year ago

Bridgwater - Somerset

I've always thought a FB was a friend with benefits.

A friend would not treat you in this way.

NSA, yes, but not to tell you is very bad form - I think he could have been honest.

Yes, move on, you've found out he was not the friend you thought he was.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

"...make your mind up!"

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I've always thought a FB was a friend with benefits.

A friend would not treat you in this way.

NSA, yes, but not to tell you is very bad form - I think he could have been honest.

I agree x

I wonder when no strings came to mean be overtly rude without any compassion

Yes, move on, you've found out he was not the friend you thought he was."

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Are you sure you weren't expecting more?

It may just be my opinion but I sort of expect people to go AWOL when they start a new relationship - They're in the honeymoon period and are going to want to share new experiences together ALONE... Which may just so happen to be things you'd planned which they share a mutual interest in?

I doubt it was done with malicious intent but yes, he could've let you know.

- Amy. x

Can't understand why you should be bothered about it.....

Best revenge is happiness go out and find yourself another fb or relationship .then you won't care .poppyxx

» Add a new message to this topic