FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meeting a couple?

meeting a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

By Tommya1234 Find posts by Tommya1234 Man 6 minutes ago

Epping

I've been on here on and off for absolutely ages now.

Still yet to meet. I understand the ratio of men to women added with the fact I'm younger makes it near on impossible for me hah !

However also I work a lot so availability I struggle with to.

However I've never met or experienced with a couple and don't feel to comfortable meeting another guy to have sex in front off.

Is that normal or am I just inexperienced?

Is there a better way to ease into the wonderful world of swinging?

Also any advice on clubs would help i.e what to expect?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Find the right couple and you'll be fine. We all get nerves but once the fun begins you'll soon relax and enjoy. If not then maybe swinging isn't for you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

our rule between the two of us is if either of us feels uncomfortable about something we don't do it. You should think about applying the same rule to yourself, nerves are natural the first time you do anything but if it is actually uncomfortable for you to contemplate maybe think about trying something else.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i love the idea of it, think its just first time nerves probably !

thanks for your help

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

A good way is to chat to the couple and if alls well, have a social meet, so there's no pressure to do anything and if theres no connection, both parties can walk away no pressure. Also allows you to relax and get to know each other and see if you get on and would like to take it further. If you do go further then you will know them and will be more relaxed. If your still not sure after that then maybe that type if meets not for you.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"i love the idea of it, think its just first time nerves probably !

thanks for your help"

it probably is. As has been said get to know a couple if you can and don't put pressure on yourself. Good luck

When we meet a nervous guy we always explain thats its a social meet first , that way theres no pressure and chatting for awhile always helps put the guy at ease. I will also go outside for a cigarette ( or making a coffee) to give him alittle one on one time with miss giggles, it seems to help relieve the tension as we believe its our job to help the man feel as relaxed and comfortable about it as possible. Although the nerves can also be part of the fun it just depends on how you click with them

You not alone. I also don't like the idea being watch. I meet couple where the husband was just listening from downstairs. You might try that first and see how you will survive to that

If you're not comfortable doing it just keep it as a fantasy.

Not entirely sure why you have asked twice?

http://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/188407

" Is there a better way to ease into the wonderful world of swinging?

Also any advice on clubs would help i.e what to expect?"

Yes, and it IS clubs. Here's why you're having trouble getting going in this world. You're 21. Are you 21 going on 30, or are you 21 going on 15, and will turn up with a Nintendo in your hand to a meet? No, I am NOT kidding!!!

From a profile, it is always difficult to get a feel for how mature someone is, but MUCH easier in person - and you can ONLY do that in a club.

So, find one or two you like the sound of which you can travel to easily, contact the owners and arrange to go. Any good club will show you round and some may even introduce you to some of the regulars (but not all, so don't get your hopes up!).

Go to the club(s) regularly so you become known and it'll happen for you. Take your time, don't expect too much the first time other than to chat with people, but you never know - you may get a result.

And when it comes to nerves, remember something - everyone in that club had a 'first time' too, so they will know how you are feeling on your first night.

Hope that helps...

ted.

» Add a new message to this topic