FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BAREBACK

BAREBACK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just interested as to why people still carry out this potentially life threatening persuit.

I know that the life style is all about choice, and doing what you want. But does that include exposing yourself to disease which you could pass to others.

I am not having a go at avid barebackers...but ask youself the question...does the fact that it "feels better" outweigh the devestating effects of an STI?

Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would advise performing a search, and you'll find this topic has already been hotly discussed quite a few times.

This topic has been covered tons of times on here and its always something that really divides opinion and provides some heated debate.

My question would be, is it any more life threatening than getting in the car and driving to a meet? Is it any less safe than crossing a busy street?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Uh oh...bareback, males cheating and fake fotos all on the same night?

What are you trying to do to me !!

If two people get themselves checked and certificated as STI-free and there is no concerns about pregnancy then why is bareback such a problem?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"If two people get themselves checked and certificated as STI-free and there is no concerns about pregnancy then why is bareback such a problem?

"

If everything was 100% safe, I don't think I would want any other mans cum inside me, mouth of pussy.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Two people are fine...and its good practice..but im sure guys that are invited to a gangbang are not going to go through an application and varification process..

STD's are not really the problem..but AIDS..is a death sentence.

"If two people get themselves checked and certificated as STI-free and there is no concerns about pregnancy then why is bareback such a problem?

If everything was 100% safe, I don't think I would want any other mans cum inside me, mouth of pussy. "

That's understandable and if it's an aspect of sex that you save for each other alone then fair enough.

[Removed by poster at 17/03/10 21:16:10]

"Uh oh...bareback, males cheating and fake fotos all on the same night?

What are you trying to do to me !! "

Call for help now!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Providing they've abstained from any kind of sexual shindiggery since the moment of testing....... why not.

But thats not very likely now is it!!

well when i was wed i only ever did bareback, but that was just my husband and myself and i sincerely hope he did not go with anyone else, but on swinging site ............ totally different for me anyway, but everyone to their own choice, you can always say yes to bareback or no, I prefer to say No cos of the nature of swinging but as i say its a choice

"Two people are fine...and its good practice..but im sure guys that are invited to a gangbang are not going to go through an application and varification process..

STD's are not really the problem..but AIDS..is a death sentence."

seconded !!

Well we all put others bits in our mouths then bareback with our partners, that’s not exactly risk free either, no offence to the poster but having bareback sex doesn’t guarantee an STI or AIDS, just like driving a car doesn’t mean your going to crash, by all means protect yourself as best you can but don’t wrongly assume sticking a condom on for sex itself make you invincible or risk free.

Wouldn’t contemplate sucking a cock with a condom on it, so not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite because someone takes more risks than we do, if you want to be safe then its best NOT to swing or have any sex for that matter.

"Well we all put others bits in our mouths then bareback with our partners, that’s not exactly risk free either, no offence to the poster but having bareback sex doesn’t guarantee an STI or AIDS, just like driving a car doesn’t mean your going to crash, by all means protect yourself as best you can but don’t wrongly assume sticking a condom on for sex itself make you invincible or risk free.

Wouldn’t contemplate sucking a cock with a condom on it, so not gonna sit here and be a hypocrite because someone takes more risks than we do, if you want to be safe then its best NOT to swing or have any sex for that matter.

"

I would agree with that its various degrees of risk but if you want to be totally safe practice monogamy. (Well as near to safe as you can get if you don't abstain)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

I would agree with that its various degrees of risk but if you want to be totally safe practice monogamy. (Well as near to safe as you can get if you don't abstain)"

Always assuming your partner practices monogamy as well

Forum Mod

Ive never liked monogamy,I always lose and never get to be the Top Hat

"Ive never liked monogamy,I always lose and never get to be the Top Hat "

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Just interested as to why people still carry out this potentially life threatening persuit.

I know that the life style is all about choice, and doing what you want. But does that include exposing yourself to disease which you could pass to others.

I am not having a go at avid barebackers...but ask youself the question...does the fact that it "feels better" outweigh the devestating effects of an STI?

Discuss"

Discussed.

Dont worry if youre too busy to join in.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

" by all means protect yourself as best you can "

And thats the crux of the matter isn't it!

Some choose to protect themselves to the best of their ability, whilst recognising that oral, fingers, toys etc, bring an element of risk but also realising that pentatrative sex and sperm/vaginal fluids pose a much greater risk.

whilst others choose to go the whole hog and take the full risks as they see fit.

Personally, I think that if everyone was open and honest about what they do, when they get tested and who they play with, we wouldn't have this debate every week and the condom brigade would not feel so threatened by those that choose to go bareback.

The trouble is, you can't always guarantee that a 'safe' prospective meet hasn't unknowingly played with a person who normally plays bareback.

We do our best within this hobby, and that, along with frequent testing has to be good enough.

"

Problem being HIV could be there for 18 months before being being given theall clear. mate of mine thorugh no fault of anyone on else got prick by a disused needle 18 months of hell and not just for him. think about it

" by all means protect yourself as best you can

And thats the crux of the matter isn't it!

Some choose to protect themselves to the best of their ability, whilst recognising that oral, fingers, toys etc, bring an element of risk but also realising that pentatrative sex and sperm/vaginal fluids pose a much greater risk.

whilst others choose to go the whole hog and take the full risks as they see fit.

Personally, I think that if everyone was open and honest about what they do, when they get tested and who they play with, we wouldn't have this debate every week and the condom brigade would not feel so threatened by those that choose to go bareback.

The trouble is, you can't always guarantee that a 'safe' prospective meet hasn't unknowingly played with a person who normally plays bareback.

We do our best within this hobby, and that, along with frequent testing has to be good enough."

I agree...if you choose to play bareback...your choice..and the choice of your bareback playmate.

If you choose to play with condoms...same principles.

As peeps often point out... if somebody wants to play in a way you personally are not happy with... dont meet..move on.

We are all adults...with free will...whatever your choice is..

"Ive never liked monogamy,I always lose and never get to be the Top Hat "

Im the same. Monogamy is outdated. It's all plastic and laminate these days. I think you are more of a beret than a topper!

"Just interested as to why people still carry out this potentially life threatening persuit.

Discuss"

It comes to fucking something when you're having a lovely lazy sunday breakfast and log in to your favourite 'dirty git site' to find that someone is asking why people have sex?

Everyone! Close your ears, Close your eyes, Your Legs and then THIS site... ffs...

Sex will kill you !!! I'm off to get me sandwich board painted and im gonna trawl the streets of Liverpool saving all those who might have sexual thoughts ..... What im gonna do with em when I've saved em all I haven't thought of yet.

Granny you still out saving those poor souls??

Did you remember your sack cloth and ashes to wear with your "the end is nigh" sandwichboard??

Shona

x x x

Blimey!! Granny's got the spirit today!

Granny, you breathing fire and brimestone to the fornicators?

You can lock them in my dungeon: I'll provide the cat o nine tails they can flagellate themselves for their sins!

safe sex every time and i do put this on my profile and yet when i meet people still try to persuade me but it will never happen

So I suppose Bareback means having unprotected sex? Forgive me for asking as while i'm fairly clued up on some swinging terminology but that one had passed me by.

"So I suppose Bareback means having unprotected sex? Forgive me for asking as while i'm fairly clued up on some swinging terminology but that one had passed me by."

Yep

By *oobCouple  over a year ago

Netherlands

.......... a friend of mine was looking at some shemale pron the other night.

Shemale sucked cock, male sucked shemales cock, pizza delivery boy turned up and sucked everyones cocks.

All without condoms.

Then the anal sex started and everyone had put on condoms.

( seriously interested in reactions to that. The "oral without", "full sex with" angle )

"but ask youself the question...does the fact that it "feels better" outweigh the devestating effects of an STI?

Discuss"

i would have thought the answer to that was obvious or people wouldnt do it

"Ive never liked monogamy,I always lose and never get to be the Top Hat

Im the same. Monogamy is outdated. It's all plastic and laminate these days. I think you are more of a beret than a topper!"

We thinking on going back to Monogamy, been on the Antique Pine now for far too many years..needs some freshening up!

But will always apply two coats....well the one special "coat" anyway. xx

» Add a new message to this topic