FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > disabilities?

disabilities?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if someone was honest enough to let you know they had bells palsy or other disabilities which didn't interfere with swinging. what would your reaction be? would you still consider meeting them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Attraction is a part of swinging, so depends on whether I still found them to be attractive or not.

By *utterflywingsWoman  over a year ago

Creswell Derbyshire

No afraid not........

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If I was attracted to someone certain disabilities wouldn't bother me. I couldn't meet someone in a wheelchair for practical reasons, I meet at home and its not equipped for wheelchair uses.

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Bells Palsy is something any of us can get and I believe a temp condition?? Disabilities ... Now thats a very broard spectrum of things that can include... Only way I can say it is , we have met some able bodied people that we wouldnt have fun with! Think as long as people were up front from the start and we all knew the score then in theory yes we would meet them . ( Tho we actually meet people more in clubs anyway) Would still have to click and be attracted to them also. Worth mentioning that many have disabillities that can't actually be seen! Yet some people carry on regardless . And live their life to the full

I had bells palsy in my 20's and when I get tired, 1 of my eyes doesn't open as wide as the other.

I also have vitiligo so my cock has a desert camo look.

It is what it is.

I found that very few had issues with either and the issues I thought they may have had were mire developed in my head than theirs.

Just be yourself and be happy in who and what you are.

would deffo meet this all abot pleasure id love to pleasure her if she could pleasure me deffo for me

physical disabilitys probably not if we liked them as people , but mental issues maybe not, you never know if they fully understood what they are doing

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

As with everyone on here we make a decision based on the whole person rather than one particular feature.

I met my ex on a site and after a while of chatting (7 months) he told me he had lost his legs, i still met him and we spent some time in a relationship and had awesome sex, so much that even though we have been split up for 2 years i went to his this weekend and had more. lol

I can't say i would do it again, but it did make me realise that you shouldn't judge anyone with disabilities.

thats so nice.... wish every 1 was like that

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Would depend on the disability. I've met someone in a wheelchair before, paralysed from the waist down, was fun, just took more thinking about.

I'm epileptic, but generally don't tell meets.

Mental health thats a completely different ball game though.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

met a bloke once with a stiff leg I nearly fell asleep waiting for him to get upstairs

as long as you are aware before you meet

"if someone was honest enough to let you know they had bells palsy or other disabilities which didn't interfere with swinging. what would your reaction be? would you still consider meeting them?"

Yes I met a guy paralysed from waist down in a wheelchair and had a lovely evening xx

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

We had a fuck-buddy that was in a wheelchair. Admittedly she wasn't when we first met her, she had back problem that got worse, but we didn't stop seeing her because she had mobility problems, she was the same person

A friend of ours is very involved with the Outsiders charity which promotes sexual freedom for differently-abled people and through her we have met, socially, lots of people with different dis-abilities that definitely fall into the 'yes please' category

Look past the disability and don't miss out

By *r_and_MrsxxCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"

Look past the disability and don't miss out "

I met someone who when we met it turned out he had brain damage from a car accident years ago, and it affected his walking, talking and being able to fully open his eyes. While we got on and were friendly to each other it kinda threw me when we met and I couldn't feel any sort of attraction. I feel horribly guilty that the only feelings that came were ones good friends would have when he was so attracted to me. I upset him so much when I had to tell him I didn't want to go further. He started screaming its because of whats wrong with me isn't it, thats why I never told you before we met. I ended up just having to walk away and ignoring the calls and texts that went on for months afterwards. Not the proudest moment in my life.

he put himself and yourself in a situation which could have been avoided if he'd been honest. so i guess been honest about things and waiting for the right person who accepts you for been you is the best way forward...... ill keep waiting..

I dont mind if the woman had disabilitys, would still shag her .

"I met someone who when we met it turned out he had brain damage from a car accident years ago, and it affected his walking, talking and being able to fully open his eyes. While we got on and were friendly to each other it kinda threw me when we met and I couldn't feel any sort of attraction. I feel horribly guilty that the only feelings that came were ones good friends would have when he was so attracted to me. I upset him so much when I had to tell him I didn't want to go further. He started screaming its because of whats wrong with me isn't it, thats why I never told you before we met. I ended up just having to walk away and ignoring the calls and texts that went on for months afterwards. Not the proudest moment in my life. "

Oh no poor you - sounds awful x

well i must admit three years ago I came down with COPD quite badly, BUT I must admit the people that I play with regularly are very very good about the fact that occasionally I cannot breathe too well and cant play and they are quite happy with just a few drinks and a laugh until next time

"I met someone who when we met it turned out he had brain damage from a car accident years ago, and it affected his walking, talking and being able to fully open his eyes. While we got on and were friendly to each other it kinda threw me when we met and I couldn't feel any sort of attraction. I feel horribly guilty that the only feelings that came were ones good friends would have when he was so attracted to me. I upset him so much when I had to tell him I didn't want to go further. He started screaming its because of whats wrong with me isn't it, thats why I never told you before we met. I ended up just having to walk away and ignoring the calls and texts that went on for months afterwards. Not the proudest moment in my life.

Oh no poor you - sounds awful x "

Oh no not poor me, poor guy. This happened like a year ago and I still feel bad I couldn't be attracted to him. He was going on about how he can't get dates with girls and they can't see past the disability and how I was the first person to meet in two years. Then I had to tell him I wasn't sexually attracted to him and end up having to walk out. I'm an awful person.

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

As a Couple with a disabled male (Wheelchair user) then it's always good to see this being discussed

When we initially joined we only told people when they messaged us!

After a while we decided to just put it honestly on our profile.

The views/perceptions of people on here & in general is people are much more accepting day by day. Have had numerous AMAZING meets and loads of sexy fun.

At the end of the day it's another choice/preference and these are individual for everyone on here. That's why we are totally understanding if people choose not to

The key as ever is honesty

"I met someone who when we met it turned out he had brain damage from a car accident years ago, and it affected his walking, talking and being able to fully open his eyes. While we got on and were friendly to each other it kinda threw me when we met and I couldn't feel any sort of attraction. I feel horribly guilty that the only feelings that came were ones good friends would have when he was so attracted to me. I upset him so much when I had to tell him I didn't want to go further. He started screaming its because of whats wrong with me isn't it, thats why I never told you before we met. I ended up just having to walk away and ignoring the calls and texts that went on for months afterwards. Not the proudest moment in my life.

Oh no not poor me, poor guy. This happened like a year ago and I still feel bad I couldn't be attracted to him. He was going on about how he can't get dates with girls and they can't see past the disability and how I was the first person to meet in two years. Then I had to tell him I wasn't sexually attracted to him and end up having to walk out. I'm an awful person. "

Both of you - its a no win situation and terribly terribly sad. As said above I met a guy in a wheelchair and had a lovely time but I knew in advance and it wasnt a shock. Im not sure if he arrived without warning whether my reaction would have been the same. Dont feel bad xx

Bristol

Oh no not poor me, poor guy. This happened like a year ago and I still feel bad I couldn't be attracted to him. He was going on about how he can't get dates with girls and they can't see past the disability and how I was the first person to meet in two years. Then I had to tell him I wasn't sexually attracted to him and end up having to walk out. I'm an awful person. "

You're not awful at all. It took courage for you to be honest and his reaction is really unfortunate.

Disabled or not there aren't many who want to be a 'sympathy' fuck!

Bristol

"I met someone who when we met it turned out he had brain damage from a car accident years ago, and it affected his walking, talking and being able to fully open his eyes. While we got on and were friendly to each other it kinda threw me when we met and I couldn't feel any sort of attraction. I feel horribly guilty that the only feelings that came were ones good friends would have when he was so attracted to me. I upset him so much when I had to tell him I didn't want to go further. He started screaming its because of whats wrong with me isn't it, thats why I never told you before we met. I ended up just having to walk away and ignoring the calls and texts that went on for months afterwards. Not the proudest moment in my life. "

You need to stop beating yourself up.

It was totally down to his lack of honesty that led to that situation

Mental health depends on what it is as I have depression as that can be a disability in itself (at least that's how it feels sometimes)

As for physical disability it shouldn't matter as long as all involved enjoys themselves.

I have a friend who has half an arm missing and this doesn't stop her having fun and we can't wait til I go collect her in a couple of weeks for when we will be having some mff fun

Bristol

"We had a fuck-buddy that was in a wheelchair. Admittedly she wasn't when we first met her, she had back problem that got worse, but we didn't stop seeing her because she had mobility problems, she was the same person

A friend of ours is very involved with the Outsiders charity which promotes sexual freedom for differently-abled people and through her we have met, socially, lots of people with different dis-abilities that definitely fall into the 'yes please' category

Look past the disability and don't miss out "

thumb)

Good outlook

Big up your friend as The Outsiders Charity & Dr Tuppy Owens are inspirational

I'm disabled

By *iaFlashCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Nia (F) has a disability and she is great fun and company regardless of it

hopefully everyone can learn from this forum page and be honest to everyone they speak to regardless if they are disabled or not

By *inkyShaggersCouple  over a year ago

chester

I've got absolutely no idea why a disability that DIDN'T affect someone's ability to SWING would be a factor in SWINGING with them.

Am I missing something here?

» Add a new message to this topic