FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile pointers

profile pointers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oonytoon OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

I've been a member of this site for quite some time but have rarely used it which I'm looking to change so can you all have a look at my profile and let me know what you think and any advice you might have. It would also be good to post any pointers and / or experiences you've had with others profiles or general do's and dont's. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tokecoupleukCouple  over a year ago

hanley

Dont see any thing wrong to be honest x

derby

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd mention the reason for the gap in the veris - March last year till now - but I think the rest of profile is good. Personally I dont like the "eye" pic but rest are good xxx

derby

"I'd mention the reason for the gap in the veris - March last year till now - but I think the rest of profile is good. Personally I dont like the "eye" pic but rest are good xxx "

Thanks for the advice, the gap in veris is due to me not being involved in the scene lately

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've been a member of this site for quite some time but have rarely used it which I'm looking to change so can you all have a look at my profile and let me know what you think and any advice you might have. It would also be good to post any pointers and / or experiences you've had with others profiles or general do's and dont's. Thanks "

In all honesty it seems fine and better than a lot maybe a few more pictures though wouldn't harm.

derby

"I've been a member of this site for quite some time but have rarely used it which I'm looking to change so can you all have a look at my profile and let me know what you think and any advice you might have. It would also be good to post any pointers and / or experiences you've had with others profiles or general do's and dont's. Thanks

In all honesty it seems fine and better than a lot maybe a few more pictures though wouldn't harm. "

What type of pictures would you recommend as I struggle to think of what to take hence the eyeball pic lol

» Add a new message to this topic