FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > trouble getting intrest

trouble getting intrest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ive been on and off fab for a while now I just sometimes get fed up and leave but always come running back just never seem to get intrest and can't understand why

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good god I misread that. Soooo glad it says interest. Phew

Short profile which is a bit me, me, me? Pics all in same situation/bathroom....nothing actually wrong but it just doesn't stand out.

Try humour? More variety of pictures? A more realistic age range? Would you really fuck an 18year old one day and suck off a 99 year old guy the next?

Take a look at some 'more successful' profiles - those with plenty verifications - steal ideas.....all the best ones are stolen!

Negative whiny statuses (like yours just now) always a turn off. We read no further.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ive been on and off fab for a while now I just sometimes get fed up and leave but always come running back just never seem to get intrest and can't understand why "

If you want more interest, you should change your bank.

Why do you keep leaving fab? You need to be a tad more realistic with the amount of sex divided by the length of time you have an active account on here. Swinging has a definite social and lifestyle side to it, so why not attend a social?

By *eet_the_spartanMan  over a year ago

Manchester

As nobby said; basically, if you aren't getting interest, it's because other people are getting it instead. People meet who they like the look of most, so invest some effort to get noticed.

For the last couple of years, I've just met friends of friends and ended up becoming part of a polygroup. It depends what you're looking for on here too though. One off sex meets don't have much potential for longevity.

Private pics meaning people would have to add you to see them, and your profile is very generic. try word out the exact kind of things you enjoy doing, what gets you going, try and outline accom/travel detials maybe events you attend etc. interesting profiles stand out alot more! you could also cam in chatroom and have someone verify you for seeing you and checked your cam was real, display that on your profile for someone to have given a heads up... just little things that work, but having no available face pics publically or at least pics that show you off a little could be the main reason x

When I came into the BDSM scene 4 yrs ago, I honestly didn't get any play for an entire YEAR, but the more people seen me at munches ((monthly social events in bars & clubs) the more friends and playmates I gained from those meets. Yes, having a face pic is just a small step. But being visible to the swinging community is a giant leap for you to get started swinging, in any scene like this you have to be patient. Women, by nature are very cautious about who they meet and play with. But the more you get out (swinging clubs, social meets etc) raises your chances in meeting friends and playmates, but don't expect to play with anyone straight off the bat. Couples and single women are wary of single men in this scene, which will make you work TWICE as hard as couples trying to get noticed. Be patient, but 'be' seen is how you break into this scene.

» Add a new message to this topic