FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Booking hotels...

Booking hotels...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lt_couple24 OP   Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

When booking a hotel, we always book a two person as a couple. If we however plan to bring someone back with us, would we have to pay extra or is it possible to sneak someone in? We ourselves have sneaked into a hotel but never stayed the night.

We wouldn't mind paying extra for the room if it is fairly priced but the missus already told the front desk that we don't share duvets and therefor need an extra- doh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

A lot of hotels do family rooms for the same price, so might be worth looking at that. I think hotels like to know about 'extra guests' in case of fire, but if the third person isn't staying the night you don't have to tell them.

By *lt_couple24 OP   Couple  over a year ago

canterbury

Well we are most prob returning to the hotel around 2-3am and staying

Oh btw it's the holiday inn if anyone has any experience with them

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

if you book by room rate it doesnt matter ...if the rate is per person per night it does ...travel lodge ..premier inn ...ibis etc ....no probs ...we do it frequently without issue

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

oh and holiday inns are fine to ...there food is great also

By *pskirtloverCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

As mentioned. Book a family room, tend not to pay much more and there is more room to play. No problems then.

By *WcplCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

we always try to book a family room and book a premier inn or one of the Village hotel chains. Both these generally have a bar which is open to non residents (not all premier inn's). We meet in the bar and then just walk past reception together if we are all going to the room. Never once have we been questioned.... although I have heard that one of the premier inns or travelodges in Birmingham does have security on the door to check you have a room key. Its close to a club !!!

By *ornyHousewife 68Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"we always try to book a family room and book a premier inn or one of the Village hotel chains. Both these generally have a bar which is open to non residents (not all premier inn's). We meet in the bar and then just walk past reception together if we are all going to the room. Never once have we been questioned.... although I have heard that one of the premier inns or travelodges in Birmingham does have security on the door to check you have a room key. Its close to a club !!!"

hubby and I played with another couple at the Premier Inn at the end of the M67 without any issue

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Holiday Inn don't care, I was sneaked in by a couple for fun once.

Ask for two room card keys then in the bar slip one of them over to your meet and get in no questions asked.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

My work is in Hotel Reception management on permanent Night shift.

Most hotels won't bat an eyelid these days. Yes, if you have paid on a per person rate, they may quibble, but go for a per room rate and on checking in, ask for two keys. Thus you have a key for yourselves and one for your meet partner(s).

Holiday inn dont mind at all...once took 14 people back to my room n no one said a thing lol

I was turned away from the Ibis in sheffield when trying to go back to a couples room. Luckily we just went over to the Travellodge across the road where I was staying so it didn't spoil our fun

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

It really does depend on the staff on the door at the time.

Give the people your room number. Walk in first. Ask them to walk in 5 minutes later. Job done

Never had a problem. And equally when I've stopped in hotels with groups of vanilla friends and returned at the same time I've never been challenged that we are all staying.

As long as you behave staff don't give a toss.

"Holiday inn dont mind at all...once took 14 people back to my room n no one said a thing lol "

Good old flick ha ha ha

"When booking a hotel, we always book a two person as a couple. If we however plan to bring someone back with us, would we have to pay extra or is it possible to sneak someone in? We ourselves have sneaked into a hotel but never stayed the night.

We wouldn't mind paying extra for the room if it is fairly priced but the missus already told the front desk that we don't share duvets and therefor need an extra- doh! "

Really for safety the hotel should know how many people are in each room just in case there is a fire or other problem. But saying that do you want to tell them what you are up to its your choice I guess.

» Add a new message to this topic