FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do I look too young?

Do I look too young?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been on Fab for a few months now, and I've sent out tonnes of messages (all personalised and longer than just one line; which people seem to want) however I either get no reply or, if I do, it usually contains something along the lines of "you look a little bit too young for me".

I'm not really the type to doubt myself or let it get me down, but I'd just like to hear your _iews. So don't be afraid to be brutally honest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I've been on Fab for a few months now, and I've sent out tonnes of messages (all personalised and longer than just one line; which people seem to want) however I either get no reply or, if I do, it usually contains something along the lines of "you look a little bit too young for me".

I'm not really the type to doubt myself or let it get me down, but I'd just like to hear your _iews. So don't be afraid to be brutally honest!"

They're avoiding telling you the truth.....it's the pic in the Anfield tunnel that's putting em off.

Honestly though, for a lot 22 is young, for others it's what they're looking for.

Filter searches for people looking for your age range.

Some couples and singles I've seen in the forums expressing they prefer younger.

You're in a tough environment, there's thousands of guys so remain upbeat and sell yourself. The pics are very good btw.

Ahaaaa yeah I thought the 'Pool thing might put some people off... Oh well, it's part of the package!

But yeah I tend to avoid the people who aren't looking for someone who's 22, and still nothing. A large portion of people also read the messages, they just get deleted and I can't for the life of me work out why.

By *ay Dee BeeMan  over a year ago

INGATESTONE near Brentwood

Please don't take it to heart when a well thought out personalised message doesn't get read. You never can possibly know what's going on in their lives at the time they receive it. The could have just met someone that really excites them and rightly so they are blind to everyone else. Or maybe just been upset by a long time FB.

A lot of it is the timing mate. And as always it's easier to meet people at clubs or socials.

Good luck buddy. Happy fabbing

You do look much younger than 22

"You do look much younger than 22 "

A hell of a lot younger.

I know that I look younger, but my question wasn't that. It was if I look TOO young...?

"I know that I look younger, but my question wasn't that. It was if I look TOO young...?"

Well 22 is young to begin with so much younger than that is too young for many people. So yes I think you look too young. Of course I am only talking about your looks. What matters most is your maturity level.

Unfortunately, appearances in a scene such as this count for quite a bit. I could be one of the most mature people on the planet but it wouldn't count a jot for some people.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Don't worry about it dude, I was 22 when I joined this site and I'm still waiting for ma first reply

"So I've been on Fab for a few months now, and I've sent out tonnes of messages (all personalised and longer than just one line; which people seem to want) however I either get no reply or, if I do, it usually contains something along the lines of "you look a little bit too young for me".

I'm not really the type to doubt myself or let it get me down, but I'd just like to hear your _iews. So don't be afraid to be brutally honest!"

You say you are straight yet also basically say you'll happily munch on a cock if it gets you a meet ? no ?!

Your pictures look possibly quite a bit younger than 22 which won't help either. Many women won't want to shag a lad looking young enough to be their son, or even grandson

Also don't discount the possibility that no one you've messaged actually finds you attractive anyway.

"You say you are straight yet also basically say you'll happily munch on a cock if it gets you a meet ? no ?!

Your pictures look possibly quite a bit younger than 22 which won't help either. Many women won't want to shag a lad looking young enough to be their son, or even grandson

Also don't discount the possibility that no one you've messaged actually finds you attractive anyway.

"

No. I say I'm straight but I don't "basically" say anything along those lines. I simply said that cock doesn't freak me out like it can do with others. I don't go around desperately messaging blokes looking for a quick blowjob to get my fix because it really doesn't interest me.

That last point is also very true, and something I've considered a fair amount. If that's the case, I've clearly got the worst darned luck!

"You say you are straight yet also basically say you'll happily munch on a cock if it gets you a meet ? no ?!

No. I say I'm straight but I don't "basically" say anything along those lines. I simply said that cock doesn't freak me out like it can do with others. I don't go around desperately messaging blokes looking for a quick blowjob to get my fix because it really doesn't interest me.

That last point is also very true, and something I've considered a fair amount. If that's the case, I've clearly got the worst darned luck!"

but your profile says along the lines of couples looking for bi men should not overlook you..... now a couple would normally be only looking for bi men to have sex with the guys as well as the woman.

"but your profile says along the lines of couples looking for bi men should not overlook you..... now a couple would normally be only looking for bi men to have sex with the guys as well as the woman. "

That's completely different to saying that I'm happy to swallow sword for the sheer purpose of getting a meet. Rather than overlook me, they can very easily message me to find out what I am/am not comfortable with. Just as any couple or bi man has their boundaries, I would too. Everyone does.

"but your profile says along the lines of couples looking for bi men should not overlook you..... now a couple would normally be only looking for bi men to have sex with the guys as well as the woman.

That's completely different to saying that I'm happy to swallow sword for the sheer purpose of getting a meet. Rather than overlook me, they can very easily message me to find out what I am/am not comfortable with. Just as any couple or bi man has their boundaries, I would too. Everyone does."

are you not bi then or are you straight.......This issue will also put people off if you can't decide what you are.

"are you not bi then or are you straight.......This issue will also put people off if you can't decide what you are."

"As an orientation, homosexuality refers to "an enduring pattern of or disposition to experience sexual, affectionate, or romantic attractions" primarily or exclusively to people of the same sex. "It also refers to an individual's sense of personal and social identity based on those attractions, behaviors expressing them, and membership in a community of others who share them.""

Bisexuality, therefore, would mean "sexual, affectionate or romantic attractions" to people of both sexes. I don't have any of those feelings towards men, at all. I'm very sure in what I am, and whilst, if I were asked in a group situation to do something sexually with a man for the pleasure of the female I would do it, it would give me no sexual satisfaction and I would purely be doing it for her pleasure.

You might call that bisexuality, and I would call you old fashioned!

Hi. You do look young but your profile is well written and your pictures are good. I'm afraid it might be just a case of persevering. You come across as being mature but as you say, a lot of it is down to looks on Fab. Keep joining in the forums. Good luck

"You do look much younger than 22 "

The pics actually get younger as I scroll through x

Sorry but you are a very young looking 22 year old.

"Don't worry about it dude, I was 22 when I joined this site and I'm still waiting for ma first reply "

Oh my fucking ... PMFSL

I have no feelings what so ever towards men either but I do perform sexual acts on men and they on me so I live in the real world and admit I must be bi to some degree.

So doing something sexually with a man FOR THE PLEASURE OF THE FEMALE is not swallowing sword to get a meet ?????????

Look it means fuck all to me what you class yourself as, I've been on here long enough to know how a lot of people procive others actions etc , that is my advice, you asked for brutally honest opinions, I've given you mine, do what you want with it.

oh and also looking up the definition of bi sexuality brings up many results based on the fact of engaging in sexual acts with both sexes is bi sexual......you decided to ignore them I guess

[Removed by poster at 18/05/14 04:43:17]

If I were working on a shop and you came in to buy Alchohol or cigs I'd definitely without hesitation think that you're underage and ask you for ID just to follow the protocol not because I am on a doubt.

You look handsome and you are very articulate although I don't agree with your definition of bisexuality and I don't understand why you would do anything sexual for the sake of pleasing others that doesn't sexually excites you!! Quite strange and selling yourself cheap in that case. Sex is about mutual pleasure (sexual pleasure). Its like your trading your body to get something else you want in return. Not good. but good luck if you're satisfied with that.

"I have no feelings what so ever towards men either but I do perform sexual acts on men and they on me so I live in the real world and admit I must be bi to some degree.

So doing something sexually with a man FOR THE PLEASURE OF THE FEMALE is not swallowing sword to get a meet ?????????

Look it means fuck all to me what you class yourself as, I've been on here long enough to know how a lot of people procive others actions etc , that is my advice, you asked for brutally honest opinions, I've given you mine, do what you want with it.

oh and also looking up the definition of bi sexuality brings up many results based on the fact of engaging in sexual acts with both sexes is bi sexual......you decided to ignore them I guess "

Well I personally, really, think that if you perform sexual acts with men without any sense of romantic, sexual or affectionate attraction whatsoever, then it doesn't make you bisexual. Some definitions on the internet may have said "engaging in sexual acts" or whatever, but many gay people who sleep with girls to fool people (be it themselves or friends/family) would certainly not be classed as heterosexual, because they have no attraction to women whatsoever. They may well be PERCEIVED as such, but it's an incorrect perception, no? So if homosexuals shouldn't be incorrectly defined, then why should heterosexuals or bisexuals?

As for this whole sword swallowing business, it's not like I'm going around saying "let me suck off your boyf/husband so that we can meet up. You're making it sound like a desperation ploy, when it's not. It's more a case of "I'd be comfortable with it, but I get no pleasure out of it so I'd rather not".

Also, this isn't me taking any offence or having an argument, I'm simply enjoying the discussion.

"If I were working on a shop and you came in to buy Alchohol or cigs I'd definitely without hesitation think that you're underage and ask you for ID just to follow the protocol not because I am on a doubt.

You look handsome and you are very articulate although I don't agree with your definition of bisexuality and I don't understand why you would do anything sexual for the sake of pleasing others that doesn't sexually excites you!! Quite strange and selling yourself cheap in that case. Sex is about mutual pleasure (sexual pleasure). Its like your trading your body to get something else you want in return. Not good. but good luck if you're satisfied with that. "

I never leave the house without my ID, I'm used to it. I sometimes get IDed to buy 15 Year Old video games.

I can understand why people wouldn't understand what I take to be my definition, and that's fine. They can believe I'm in denial, that's also fine. The act of it wouldn't excite me, but I find sexually stimulating others to be incredibly more satisfying to myself. So if it made the woman happy (and naturally the guy, I suppose), then I would get enjoyment out of that.

"I have no feelings what so ever towards men either but I do perform sexual acts on men and they on me so I live in the real world and admit I must be bi to some degree.

oh and also looking up the definition of bi sexuality brings up many results based on the fact of engaging in sexual acts with both sexes is bi sexual......you decided to ignore them I guess

Well I personally, really, think that if you perform sexual acts with men without any sense of romantic, sexual or affectionate attraction whatsoever, then it doesn't make you bisexual. Some definitions on the internet may have said "engaging in sexual acts" or whatever, but many gay people who sleep with girls to fool people (be it themselves or friends/family) would certainly not be classed as heterosexual, because they have no attraction to women whatsoever. They may well be PERCEIVED as such, but it's an incorrect perception, no? So if homosexuals shouldn't be incorrectly defined, then why should heterosexuals or bisexuals?

As for this whole sword swallowing business, it's not like I'm going around saying "let me suck off your boyf/husband so that we can meet up. You're making it sound like a desperation ploy, when it's not. It's more a case of "I'd be comfortable with it, but I get no pleasure out of it so I'd rather not".

Also, this isn't me taking any offence or having an argument, I'm simply enjoying the discussion."

You contradict yourself so much and some of your examples make so little sense I really don't know where to start

Happy swinging & good luck

"If I were working on a shop and you came in to buy Alchohol or cigs I'd definitely without hesitation think that you're underage and ask you for ID just to follow the protocol not because I am on a doubt.

You look handsome and you are very articulate although I don't agree with your definition of bisexuality and I don't understand why you would do anything sexual for the sake of pleasing others that doesn't sexually excites you!! Quite strange and selling yourself cheap in that case. Sex is about mutual pleasure (sexual pleasure). Its like your trading your body to get something else you want in return. Not good. but good luck if you're satisfied with that.

I never leave the house without my ID, I'm used to it. I sometimes get IDed to buy 15 Year Old video games.

I can understand why people wouldn't understand what I take to be my definition, and that's fine. They can believe I'm in denial, that's also fine. The act of it wouldn't excite me, but I find sexually stimulating others to be incredibly more satisfying to myself. So if it made the woman happy (and naturally the guy, I suppose), then I would get enjoyment out of that."

Well in that case if it gives you that much pleasure and enjoyment from sexually pleasuring both females and males without you getting any sexual pleasure from it.... Then you would happyly meet the many gay and bi single guys here who crave to suck cocks. Have all sorts of gay fun without being gay or bi. Great stuff.

"Well in that case if it gives you that much pleasure and enjoyment from sexually pleasuring both females and males without you getting any sexual pleasure from it.... Then you would happyly meet the many gay and bi single guys here who crave to suck cocks. Have all sorts of gay fun without being gay or bi. Great stuff.

"

Aha I can definitely see I fell into that one with the way I worded that. I meant to say that I would enjoy the pleasure it gave the woman of watching it. The fact it gave pleasure to the guy would just be a by-product of that, even if that was not my initial intention.

Basically, I wouldn't want to engage in any sexual acts with any single guy, no matter their orientation, because there would be no woman involved who would gain any pleasure from watching it.

I'm clearly very tired and can't structure this argument very coherently at 5am.

Also, this isn't me taking any offence or having an argument, I'm simply enjoying the discussion."

Despite looking very young in your photos you're doing fab job of showcasing your maturity with your replies to some quite opinionated posts! Sexuality tags are very personal and good for you for standing up forwhat you believe you are. Our advice, keep posting in forums (but please don't go for whiney 'why can't I get meets' subjects - not that this is as it's your first) and be patient. Maybe try and visit some clubs too. Fab isn't the only way to meet people. Good luck!

[Removed by poster at 18/05/14 09:33:47]

For what it's worth OP and despite what the Fab community and the world at large insist on labelling everyone as I share your _iew on sexuality.

I have engaged in sexual acts with women on occasion bus I have no sexual attraction or other urges/feelings where women are concerned. I have no mental connection either. With men it's totally the opposite, everything about men engages every part of me. Hence, although I may have done this (and may do again) I would personally never describe myself as bi-anything and that won't change.

You've aquitted yourself very well in debate, more mature than I often am and I'm double your age.

The glasses and flat hair make you look slightly older than the big hair does imho.

If you feel confident enough get yourself to a club or social to meet people in the flesh, at 22 it's not going to be straightforward but it's not impossible.

I know there are ladies who love your look. I think when densol milfy was meeting you would have been her kind of guy, I read her posting she likes young slim chaps so there are people out there for you, just have to find em!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

good mix of pics

good luck to you

You do look too young for me but I love the mad hair pic!

Im sure it will come good for you at some point,good luck

So your question is:

"Do I look too young?"

You seem intelligent and I've seen you round the forums before so you should pretty much already knwo the answer.

For some you will look too young and for others you will be exactly what they are looking for.

I had written more here but I deleted it because it jsut reiterated what others have said.

Hang in there, indulge yourself in the forums and maybe a social and see if you pique someones interest. I'm sure there are women about who are looking for someone like you, but sending messages isn't always the most efficent way of getting what you desire.

"I know that I look younger, but my question wasn't that. It was if I look TOO young...?"

You do look a whole lot younger than your actual age and in fact the one in a place that looks like a toilet you look about 14-15 so personally I would remove this one permanently. Nice to see however a selection of pictures though and a lot of waffle instead of a couple of lines

For me the answer is yes. It's a number of things, as a 30 something woman I like to be in bed with a man, and rightly or wrongly I equate men with hair, bit of gruffness and build.

You have a cheeky wee face but one that I find a bit too youthful - I would likely have an ethical dilemma about finding someone who (sorry) I would ID for alcohol attractive.

BUT I'm older than you, younger women may feel very differently (hell I may have when I was 20 but it's so long ago I forget )

Best of luck x

Interesting thread. Yeah, speaking from our point of _iew (and with absolutely no offence meant) we wouldn't ask you for a meet. Reason being one associates age with experience. With a single male you generally want someone who has been there, done it and got the t-shirt. You want someone reliable who isn't going to spaff his pants in the first 2 minutes (you could be the best shag ever for all we know and the hypothetical 28 year old gentleman we choose to hypothetically meet may do just that) but it's a percentages game.

So, yes, you do look very young but keep it up and eventually you'll get that elusive meet.

Here's a thought - your profile is great, your photos are good, apart from the Liverpool one) though you probably have too many and your profile is probably too personal as well. What I mean is that this is a sex contact site, not a dating site and your profile reads like an online dating profile. Most people on here (about 99%) are only here to meet people for the physical side of things, and you're being literally very personal with lots of information about yourself - which is a lovely thing, but could be offputting for many women.

You're clearly a smart guy, and genuine too - I just wonder if you need to dumb it down a little bit. There's a fine balance here.

Dumb down? Never ever dumb down for anyone,If people can't appreciate you for what you are then they are not worth pursuing

"Dumb down? Never ever dumb down for anyone,If people can't appreciate you for what you are then they are not worth pursuing "

I don't agree. His profile is great, but what I meant by dumb-down was less personal info. It reads too much like a dating profile.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You do look young, but your profile is well written.

As many negatives as you get for each picture, you will get a positive (I like the anfield picture )

You look cheeky and fun. I'm not meeting men just now, but if you weren't so far away, I'd consider it.

Take care, and enjoy.

"Dumb down? Never ever dumb down for anyone,If people can't appreciate you for what you are then they are not worth pursuing

I don't agree. His profile is great, but what I meant by dumb-down was less personal info. It reads too much like a dating profile."

I've been told that about my profile too - but you know what, that allows me to filter out folk that aren't right - I'm not looking for a relationship (I already have one) but neither am i looking for a one night quickie.

I like his profile - its individual, and well written

"Dumb down? Never ever dumb down for anyone,If people can't appreciate you for what you are then they are not worth pursuing

I don't agree. His profile is great, but what I meant by dumb-down was less personal info. It reads too much like a dating profile.

I've been told that about my profile too - but you know what, that allows me to filter out folk that aren't right - I'm not looking for a relationship (I already have one) but neither am i looking for a one night quickie.

I like his profile - its individual, and well written"

I like his profile too, but everyone on here is offering advice from a personal perspective which isn't helpful because he needs advice from the point of _iew of the majority on here, right?

Most people don't want to know about your personal life, or your educational background - they just want to know about your sexual history and things related to who you are sexually.

Sorry, I disagree. I'd far rather keep my own profile true to me, and meet someone I actually click with than go for the bland appeal to everyone route.

Maybe thats just me tho.

Most guys get slated on here for going down the bland, no info route, and finally someone does it, and gets told to dumb it down.

I'd far rather see profiles like that than the 3 liners that too many folk think are acceptable.

By *anny PepperoniMan  over a year ago

Matlock

I like his profile - its individual, and well written"

"Sorry, I disagree. I'd far rather keep my own profile true to me, and meet someone I actually click with than go for the bland appeal to everyone route.

Maybe thats just me tho.

Most guys get slated on here for going down the bland, no info route, and finally someone does it, and gets told to dumb it down.

I'd far rather see profiles like that than the 3 liners that too many folk think are acceptable."

You're taking what I'm saying too literally. I just mean take out a few bits of info.

This is all very sound advice. Obviously I know this isn't a dating site, so I can see that some of the things I've chosen to include can be taken as me _iewing it as such. I suppose I'm just looking for people that are after a bit more than just a quick shag, which is all well and good in some cases don't get me wrong, but I find sex is much better enjoyed with people that you can click with on both a physical and emotional level. Doesn't mean I want to get into any sort of committed relationship, but it's a relationship I would happily relive nonetheless.

I'm not much of a picture taker, but I'll get a few more new ones taken and get rid of the ones in which I look too young. Some are bordering on a little old now, so could do with a refresh.

I'm also very glad there's at least one other that shares my _iew on sexuality. I don't particularly care if people think I'm being naïve; I'm more than comfortable with how I think and what I feel. It's just a comfort to know I'm not alone!

For me yes you do look too young.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

just take pics of your cock and try that

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Leave your profile exactly as it is - a profile that reads like someone's actually written it themselves rather than a one size fits all generic one is far, far preferable. As for age, follow some of the other advice that's been given - in my (limited) experience it matters less when you get to know someone, either through fora or through socials.

I like the big hair photo best, by the way!

"This is all very sound advice. Obviously I know this isn't a dating site, so I can see that some of the things I've chosen to include can be taken as me _iewing it as such. I suppose I'm just looking for people that are after a bit more than just a quick shag, which is all well and good in some cases don't get me wrong, but I find sex is much better enjoyed with people that you can click with on both a physical and emotional level. Doesn't mean I want to get into any sort of committed relationship, but it's a relationship I would happily relive nonetheless.

I'm not much of a picture taker, but I'll get a few more new ones taken and get rid of the ones in which I look too young. Some are bordering on a little old now, so could do with a refresh.

I'm also very glad there's at least one other that shares my _iew on sexuality. I don't particularly care if people think I'm being naïve; I'm more than comfortable with how I think and what I feel. It's just a comfort to know I'm not alone! "

Reading your profile and post it seems like we're very similar. I often hear that I'm 'an old head on young shoulders' and I too feel like I look quite young (although I've selected photos where I look older to minimise this.) I'd say keep at it, and don't make sex your primary objective when you're messaging people and they'll see you for who you are, and not what you are.

As for the sexuality thing, I am bi sexual and I am happy with that label. Stick to your guns about how you want to label yourself (if at all,) it is a personal thing and you know yourself. No one else matters.

"For what it's worth OP and despite what the Fab community and the world at large insist on labelling everyone as I share your _iew on sexuality.

I have engaged in sexual acts with women on occasion bus I have no sexual attraction or other urges/feelings where women are concerned. I have no mental connection either. With men it's totally the opposite, everything about men engages every part of me. Hence, although I may have done this (and may do again) I would personally never describe myself as bi-anything and that won't change.

You've aquitted yourself very well in debate, more mature than I often am and I'm double your age.

The glasses and flat hair make you look slightly older than the big hair does imho.

If you feel confident enough get yourself to a club or social to meet people in the flesh, at 22 it's not going to be straightforward but it's not impossible.

I know there are ladies who love your look. I think when densol milfy was meeting you would have been her kind of guy, I read her posting she likes young slim chaps so there are people out there for you, just have to find em!"

Did you have those girl to girl actions for the sake of having a meet or pleasing another guy? Or did you do it for your own sexual curiosity and/or pleasure?

"For what it's worth OP and despite what the Fab community and the world at large insist on labelling everyone as I share your _iew on sexuality.

I know there are ladies who love your look. I think when densol milfy was meeting you would have been her kind of guy, I read her posting she likes young slim chaps so there are people out there for you, just have to find em!

Did you have those girl to girl actions for the sake of having a meet or pleasing another guy? Or did you do it for your own sexual curiosity and/or pleasure? "

Entirely curiosity, I had sex with women alone and when single before I ever did with a man present, but I feel nothing significant about it, entirely neutral.

I'm neither repulsed nor excited by sex with a woman, it's not to say a woman couldn't take me to a place I've not been but it's extremely unlikely because I don't get aroused by them.

Hence I think to describe myself as bi would actually be miss-selling and could lead to disappointment on meets.

I jsut send one liners, to save my keyboards ink lol.

Did you have those girl to girl actions for the sake of having a meet or pleasing another guy? Or did you do it for your own sexual curiosity and/or pleasure?

Entirely curiosity, I had sex with women alone and when single before I ever did with a man present, but I feel nothing significant about it, entirely neutral.

I'm neither repulsed nor excited by sex with a woman, it's not to say a woman couldn't take me to a place I've not been but it's extremely unlikely because I don't get aroused by them.

Hence I think to describe myself as bi would actually be miss-selling and could lead to disappointment on meets.

"

I totally feel that, gurl. We're like soul-mates.

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

I totally feel that, gurl. We're like soul-mates."

gotta love a trier

I totally feel that, gurl. We're like soul-mates. gotta love a trier "

Haha, cynic!

If you read the thread it was actually me who agreed with his _iew on sexuality rather than the other way around. It doesn't mean I'm flirting! Merely a shared outlook.

OP, as you are aware, you do look young.

You have some great pics and your profile shows maturity.

Never change your profile to suit all, that's an impossible feat.

I also share your _iews on sexuality. A sexual act does not define sexual orientation.

Grow a beard.

"Grow a beard.

"

Do you not think I've tried?!

This most manly of all assets escapes me, even now.

"Grow a beard.

This most manly of all assets escapes me, even now. "

What about moustches? Lol they dont grow?

I widnae do anything sexually with a man even if he was last person in earth never mind to please a woman, woman like other things also, n if one ever asked that of me she wid b told to bolt. Not against guys who do but defo not for me EVER lol

Go onto the chat sites n talk to people n get to know them that way, thats how i started gettin meets etc

I get a few shitty little whiskers. It's really not pleasant so I try and avoid them, I look a bit like a child trying to dress up as a paedo.

Not pretty.

"I get a few shitty little whiskers. It's really not pleasant so I try and avoid them, I look a bit like a child trying to dress up as a paedo.

Not pretty."

Haha, well no harm done to fake a beard or moustaches for some photos. Chose wisely your haistyle. You sound like a fun interesting young man. .. Not in a sexy way. Not for me anyway! Lol I better shut up!

think this whole judging people on age is stupid though tbf. you could have great qualities and its there loss. Don't get down about it, im sure someone with a not so shallow mind will contact you soon enough. age shouldn't be the issue

I wouldn't worry too much about looking too young. Keep doing as you are and your meets will come when its right. I have the same problem as you. Have been asked before whether i'm actually old enough to be on here, they didn't believe I was over 18. Keep posting in the forums with the same level of maturity as your doing and you will get noticed. worked for me, it just takes time

p.s. whilst some off your pics do make you seem a little younger than your age. Most of them you look quite cute in

"Unfortunately, appearances in a scene such as this count for quite a bit. I could be one of the most mature people on the planet but it wouldn't count a jot for some people. "

Looks like you're doing pretty good by this thread

Give yourself 20 years and get to my age and you will find ppl looking for younger....so will keep a eye out for your post in 20 years lol

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Also, this isn't me taking any offence or having an argument, I'm simply enjoying the discussion.

You contradict yourself so much and some of your examples make so little sense I really don't know where to start

Happy swinging & good luck "

I disagree. He's been very clear on his sexuality and I totally understand where he's coming from.

I don't know why anyone would actually care how another person defines himself/herself. Were you hoping for a meet with him?

You've queried his sexuality and he's shown he's considered it and is absolutely clear on the matter.

I don't see that he's contradicted himself at all.

OP, yes, you look significantly younger than your stated age, but you know that.

However, you have a great profile, (ignore the 'dating site' comments - there are others here that need or like a mental connection with play partners), good, clear photos and a positive attitude.

You're clearly more mature in your outlook than some people significantly older than you, and your intelligence is obvious.

Some people appreciate those traits a great deal. If we were more local to one another, and if I appealed to you, I'd certainly be open to at least meeting you socially to see how it went. Bear in mind when I say that, my lower age limit is set to 23 and I rarely meet anyone younger than 30.

Stick with it. Your age, and youthful looks, will be a hindrance but there's no reason you can't be very successful here.

"Grow a beard.

This most manly of all assets escapes me, even now. "

Don't do it!!!

I'm going to start a campaign against facial fuzz! Everyone seems to be sporting it at the moment

I know there are ladies who love your look. I think when densol milfy was meeting you would have been her kind of guy, I read her posting she likes young slim chaps so there are people out there for you, just have to find em!"

I absolutely agree with this

I like his profile - its individual, and well written

I like his profile too, but everyone on here is offering advice from a personal perspective which isn't helpful because he needs advice from the point of _iew of the majority on here, right?

Most people don't want to know about your personal life, or your educational background - they just want to know about your sexual history and things related to who you are sexually. "

You aren't the OP's target market and he isn't who you are aiming to meet so I'm unsure how relevant your advice is.

Where do you get your information on what "most" people here want to know? Surely, like any of us, you can only speak for yourself? And the OP isn't trying to appeal to you.

I'd far rather hear a bit about who a person is and their life than a sexual c.v.

I prefer, perhaps even need, a mental connection with play partners. Once that is established we can talk about the sexual side of things.

i dont mind men who look too young, looking young isnt a bad thing.

i dont like men who act too young though.

To me you look about 15 which is certainly too young

But I don't like young guys anyway

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach on the tree, but some people hate peaches.

"To me you look about 15 which is certainly too young

But I don't like young guys anyway "

Your fruits look very mature to be consumed Mss naughtiest angel

"To me you look about 15 which is certainly too young

But I don't like young guys anyway

Your fruits look very mature to be consumed Mss naughtiest angel "

Oh they are

"

I disagree. He's been very clear on his sexuality and I totally understand where he's coming from.

I don't know why anyone would actually care how another person defines himself/herself.

You've queried his sexuality and he's shown he's considered it and is absolutely clear on the matter.

"

As I have previously said ....

"

Look it means fuck all to me what you class yourself as, I've been on here long enough to know how a lot of people procive others actions etc , that is my advice, you asked for brutally honest opinions, I've given you mine, do what you want with it."

He was asking for brutally honest advice, I gave him mine as I see it from others peoples point of _iew and what people say on the forums on this site, I do not care how he labels himself.

He argued against what I said I thought people might think about his profile, he doesn't need to justify what he is to me.

Sometimes some people on here don't read threads closely enough and get the wrong end of the stick.

"

I don't know why anyone would actually care how another person defines himself/herself.

As I have previously said ....

He was asking for brutally honest advice, I gave him mine as I see it from others peoples point of _iew and what people say on the forums on this site, I do not care how he labels himself.

He argued against what I said I thought people might think about his profile, he doesn't need to justify what he is to me.

Sometimes some people on here don't read threads closely enough and get the wrong end of the stick.

"

You didn't just state that opinion though. He clarified and you carried on questioning him. Eventually you told him he's contradicted himself too frequently to bother with. That's not stating your opinion; it's trying to change his.

Also, you can speak only from your own perspective and say what you have read. You can't speak from other people's points of _iew. You certainly aren't speaking from my point of _iew, or that of some others on this thread.

I've never seen a woman on here say they only want men to write about their sexual experience on their profiles. In fact, the opposite is true and I've frequently seen women advise men to say more about themselves on their profiles. Believing that profiles, messages and the site in general should be solely about sex appears, to me, to be a largely male _iew.

I read very carefully and you were extremely pushy about how he describes himself and how you think he should identify. You don't come across as not caring.

The OP didn't contradict himself that I can see and has given a very clear account of why he defines himself as he does.

You disagree, fair enough. I disagree with you.

It might be the Harry Potter resemblance that are putting people off

I think you look too young

I still look young for my age but being 28 now and having a different attitude about things has certainly made a difference. I never have trouble meeting women, but at times the looking young part always went against me. Time will be on your side soon enough. Since I grew a beard, hit the gym and matured more, it's amazing how differently people treat you

You look a lot younger than 22. "Too young"? I guess that depends on each persons opinion on here. Too young for us may not be too young for others.

Age aside you seem far more mature than a helluva lot of the older people on here, which goes a long way. Someone that's mature mentally and looks younger is far more attractive to me than someone older that acts immature. Unfortunately on here it tends to be more looks orientated as you know (hence the thread), but I'm sure you'll be fine.

Dude ive looked young all my life n im 35!! n still get looks at counters thinking "go on ask me " lol you talk well in a debate, bi this bi that its all crazy fun at the end off the day go fill ya boots

"He was asking for brutally honest advice, I gave him mine as I see it from others peoples point of _iew and what people say on the forums on this site, I do not care how he labels himself.

"

I wasn't taking issue, or getting offended, with the fact you gave your honest opinion. I've got tougher skin than that; I was simply arguing your points because I didn't agree with what you're saying.

More to the point I felt as though I explained myself quite clearly and quite concisely, and despite it being around 5 in the morning, other people seemed to know what I was talking about.

We live in a world of justification, where everyones' actions need to be justified and rules, beliefs and whatnot have to be "justified". Let me be clear, I'm well aware of the fact I don't need to justify myself to you. I don't need to justify myself to anyone, and believe me I won't if I don't think it's necessary.

When it comes to matters of sexuality, I'm not so much justifying "what I am", but justifying "what it means" to be bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual according to my _iew and how I define it. Where I fall on that spectrum has absolutely nothing to do with anyone, I just used it as an example to give credence to the argument I was trying to make.

Some people don't read threads closely enough, but conversations evolve as they progress, so I don't think there's anything wrong with the way this conversation panned out. Embrace debate! It's good to exercise your mind.

Oooo its on

I think the OP looks very young indeed.

He is also a Liverpool fan.

It's been warm these last few days, hasn't it?

That is all.

In answer to the OPs original question; yes. For us you look far too young.

I'd feel like a paedo myself if we arranged to meet. You may have ID and be very mature in your manner but visually it's a non starter for either if us just down to how young you appear to be.

No intention to offend.

» Add a new message to this topic