FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Re verifying those who previously deleted account

Re verifying those who previously deleted account

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats your stance on this ? Ive had a few requests in this week from guys who received very good veris from me - deleted their account and then almost instantly rejoined and asking to be re verified. Ive decided to give a 3 line basic veri confirming I met them, they are genuine and we had a good time - but no longer giving any more details as I cant be arsed - am I mean ? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all, and I will only re-verify once (unless we meet again) as I have better things to do than keep verifying those who change their mind more than their underwear!

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

A simple 'yes they do exist' is surely all that's needed unless you meet them on their new profile so I think you're being more than fair.

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I do a "met them previously when they were here last"

No you're not being mean.

I have a serial offender, if he goes again the rejoins I don't think I'll bother. I just hide my profile if I want a break. I'd feel a bit awkward keep asking people to reverify me.

"I have a serial offender, if he goes again the rejoins I don't think I'll bother. I just hide my profile if I want a break. I'd feel a bit awkward keep asking people to reverify me. "

Ive seen those reverified accounts - sometimes looks like they have had 20 meets in a month

"I do a "met them previously when they were here last""

one I did two weeks ago left and has re-joined but I'm not doing another one.

I think it's a bit lazy of repeat deleters of accounts to ask people they know to re verify them...why delete why not just hide?'

"Whats your stance on this ? Ive had a few requests in this week from guys who received very good veris from me - deleted their account and then almost instantly rejoined and asking to be re verified. Ive decided to give a 3 line basic veri confirming I met them, they are genuine and we had a good time - but no longer giving any more details as I cant be arsed - am I mean ? X "

not at all.

No I dont think you are mean, you don't have to give up your time to rewrite verifications just because people decide to leave, you are being more than accommodating.

well yes it can get a bit of a chore having to write so many verifications.

By *an and wifeyCouple  over a year ago

n lincs

Their loss for leaving the site knowing they will be back.

Alls fair in love and war lol

By *iss SugarWoman  over a year ago

not far from Brighton

"Their loss for leaving the site knowing they will be back.

Alls fair in love and war lol "

It's probably best not to verify. Without meeting again or having much of a conversation can you be 100% sure that the new profile is being run by the same person as the old one?

Think you're being more than generous. It's not your fault if they have a tantrum and leave instead of just hiding it.

I don't bother unless I meet them again, as usually they just want the veri to either make them look like they have met recently and/or so they can mail people who block unverified people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's probably best not to verify. Without meeting again or having much of a conversation can you be 100% sure that the new profile is being run by the same person as the old one?"

Yeah cause they normally message me on here and on whats app - two pronged attack lol xxxxx

"I think it's a bit lazy of repeat deleters of accounts to ask people they know to re verify them...why delete why not just hide?'"

There are different reasons to delete than there are to hide

I had to delete my last profile as I was getting serious grief from someone, and that's after I had hidden the profile and changed my user name and details... So far he hasn't realised I'm back ... And back to the re verifications, I didn't ask anyone for mine they just saw I was back and did them without me having to ask, which was nice of them

I'll re-verify someone once but if they keep leaving and coming back I wouldn't unless I'd met them again

"I'll re-verify someone once but if they keep leaving and coming back I wouldn't unless I'd met them again "

Yeah this as it becomes annoying

"Whats your stance on this ? Ive had a few requests in this week from guys who received very good veris from me - deleted their account and then almost instantly rejoined and asking to be re verified. Ive decided to give a 3 line basic veri confirming I met them, they are genuine and we had a good time - but no longer giving any more details as I cant be arsed - am I mean ? X "

Seems fair and logical met last time they were here blah blah blah no need to do a long one its not your fault they deleted.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I would do twice, but if they come and go more times than that...... No fucking way

I have done them but they're very basic unless its someone ive kept in contact with offsite and still meeting up with

No its not mean

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been asked the same, but I refuse to do it more than twice, if they want to yo-yo on here, then that's their own fault.

No, your not mean, horny, but not mean

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

i dont know why people get hung up on verifications i often write one but dont give a toss if i get one back

i have deleted my profile several times over the years for one reason or another normally when i go away to work for very long time i have true swinger friends and when i come back i say hi never ask them for one

so if you delete you lose simples and have fun and start again

I recently had to delete my profile that id had for a long time... I've had a few 're verify me....But I wouldn't expect it x

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

This has often happened to me with guys who come back after disappearing off site and want re-verifying; my rule is as follows: come back to see me and you get re-verified if you re still good (and hung). Simples.

Kit

Reverify once is usually my rule x if they are constantly leaving and coming back then they have to visit again

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I guess it depends on how well you know 'em.

Real friends I'd happily re-verify, or verify full stop, if I know them from elsewhere.

I've known people who have to delete profiles after people from the real world found them here. The serial offenders though are a very different matter and you should happily burn 'em!

» Add a new message to this topic