FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > please see whether u like my profile

please see whether u like my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can u read through tell me what you think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Seems a reasonable profile to me. Must admit I'd be interested in a 3some with Tulips and you. Let me know.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hate the first three pics ! I wanna see pics of the guy Im chatting with not some other woman - does u zero favours - instant delete from me

Profile text - boring - already admitting you are not good in bed - although had u messaged me I wouldnt have read it as would have deleted cause the pics anyway

Soz

An improvement defo but that profile pic is not the best, would put me off before I even read the profile. Sorry to be to the point.

Oh plus you display a veri - but the veri doesn't display yours - suggests maybe it wasnt a great veri or you never wrote a veri ? In a world of huge competition on here - us picky women can be just that and form instant opinions as a reason to delete x

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

You are young and looks like you have a decent body....so showcase it to the ladies! We don't (well most of us don't) want to see a fistfull of cum or another woman in your pics. Sorry but these pics will massively cut down the number of replies you get

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for advice again

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Can u read through tell me what you think"

I think people should read the advice given to you under the thread title "what am I doing wrong".

» Add a new message to this topic