FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feedback appreciated

Feedback appreciated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok first off this is not a look at me post, genuinely I've just updated my profile text and would love some constructive feedback. Is it too clinical? Do I get my likes and dislikes across sufficiently?

And whatever else springs to mind.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

The only thing I would say is if you are only looking to meet couples with your FB and attend socials etc with a friend then you might be better having a couples profile with that FB and having pics up of the pair of you for those meets and use the single profile for meeting alone

"The only thing I would say is if you are only looking to meet couples with your FB and attend socials etc with a friend then you might be better having a couples profile with that FB and having pics up of the pair of you for those meets and use the single profile for meeting alone "

Thank you I don't want to set up a couples account because I have more than one FB that's really the only reason.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like your profile.

"I like your profile. "

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like your profile, very informative, well written, great pics etc. I don't agree that a new couple profile be created, I think the profile you are using is completely self explanatory

"I like your profile, very informative, well written, great pics etc. I don't agree that a new couple profile be created, I think the profile you are using is completely self explanatory "

Thank you, very sweet

I like your profile as well:

Very good! All you need now is for single guys to start reading profiles!

Would you meet a couple without one if your FB?

My view is if the answer to the above is No then you really should set up a couples profile as it's kind of false advertising as you're not a single looking to meet couples.

If the answer is yes you'd meet couples alone then it's fine in a singles profile.

It's just my view but I truely think singles profiles should only be used by single people meeting alone. If you are meeting with a bf or FB (even if multiple) it should be a couples profile as you're not meeting singularly.

To be Single on here doesn't mean relationship status it's how many if you turn up to a meet.

"Very good! All you need now is for single guys to start reading profiles! "

lol

"Would you meet a couple without one if your FB?

My view is if the answer to the above is No then you really should set up a couples profile as it's kind of false advertising as you're not a single looking to meet couples.

If the answer is yes you'd meet couples alone then it's fine in a singles profile.

It's just my view but I truely think singles profiles should only be used by single people meeting alone. If you are meeting with a bf or FB (even if multiple) it should be a couples profile as you're not meeting singularly.

To be Single on here doesn't mean relationship status it's how many if you turn up to a meet."

I meet men on my own, I only want a FB to meet couples because threesomes don't really appeal to me. I'm just bi curious so want more than one guy there

To be Single on here doesn't mean relationship status it's how many if you turn up to a meet.

I meet men on my own, I only want a FB to meet couples because threesomes don't really appeal to me. I'm just bi curious so want more than one guy there "

In that case then my opinion is "that's not meeting as a single and therefore should be done on a couples profile". However that's just my opinion

By *obbyCock36Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Pics are good, you say what you want, you are quite specific might limit contacts?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Ok first off this is not a look at me post, genuinely I've just updated my profile text and would love some constructive feedback. Is it too clinical? Do I get my likes and dislikes across sufficiently?

Thanks "

as much as you are trying to use it as a positive... i really can't stand bullet points and check lists.... it is one of those things that immediatly turns me off and screams red flags...

By *ohngillerMan  over a year ago

Near Town

I think you nailed it!

I meet men on my own, I only want a FB to meet couples because threesomes don't really appeal to me. I'm just bi curious so want more than one guy there

In that case then my opinion is "that's not meeting as a single and therefore should be done on a couples profile". However that's just my opinion"

Thanks and I appreciate your opinion. But as I have more than one FB I'm not making a couples account. Don't really think it's false advertising when it is clearly stated on my profile

"Ok first off this is not a look at me post, genuinely I've just updated my profile text and would love some constructive feedback. Is it too clinical? Do I get my likes and dislikes across sufficiently?

Thanks

as much as you are trying to use it as a positive... i really can't stand bullet points and check lists.... it is one of those things that immediatly turns me off and screams red flags...

"

Thank you. I do admire your opinions in general. Just wondering what red flags it raises? I understand some people don't like bullet points

Thanks to you all for the advice, I've taken it on board and just created a couple's profile

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Thanks to you all for the advice, I've taken it on board and just created a couple's profile "

nothing wrong with your profile

a few more pics wouldn't go amiss but apart from that it is spot on

"Thanks to you all for the advice, I've taken it on board and just created a couple's profile

a few more pics wouldn't go amiss but apart from that it is spot on "

Thanks, a few people recommended creating a couples profile I have a good few friends only and private pics but plan to take more

Desborough

"Thanks to you all for the advice, I've taken it on board and just created a couple's profile

a few more pics wouldn't go amiss but apart from that it is spot on

Thanks, a few people recommended creating a couples profile I have a good few friends only and private pics but plan to take more "

Looking forward to seeing

"Thanks to you all for the advice, I've taken it on board and just created a couple's profile "

You may want to include the name of your couple profile in your single profile (and vise versa) to help people reading your profile.

Personally I don't like your user name. Lolita makes me think of jail bait which leaves me cold and for that reason alone I would skip on looking at your profile. You have to ask yourself -are the people who are attracted to my profile name the people I want to meet?? Good luck

You may want to include the name of your couple profile in your single profile (and vise versa) to help people reading your profile.

Personally I don't like your user name. Lolita makes me think of jail bait which leaves me cold and for that reason alone I would skip on looking at your profile. You have to ask yourself -are the people who are attracted to my profile name the people I want to meet?? Good luck "

Thanks I think I have the couples profile name up now as for the name, I don't really like it either!! Can I change it?

I know you can if you are a site supporter, but only so many times and only once every 7 days.

I changed mine a while ago and it actually made a big difference.

"I know you can if you are a site supporter, but only so many times and only once every 7 days.

I changed mine a while ago and it actually made a big difference. "

Thanks I just got confirmation of that. I find the hardest part of setting up a profile is thinking of a username

Desborough

"I know you can if you are a site supporter, but only so many times and only once every 7 days.

Thanks I just got confirmation of that. I find the hardest part of setting up a profile is thinking of a username "

well I found it

Thanks I just got confirmation of that. I find the hardest part of setting up a profile is thinking of a username

well I found it"

The hardest part?!!

Desborough

well I found it

The hardest part?!! "

no, lol, finding your new profile

but I agree that choosing the name can cause a headache at times if you don't want to feel daft with what you end up chosing

» Add a new message to this topic