FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New and not much luck

New and not much luck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on here a couple of months but find it really hard to get girl to reply to my messages. Has anyone got any tips to make my message stand out or even my profile. I'm quite shy about putting face photos on profile to anyone on here. Any ideas/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been on here a couple of months but find it really hard to get girl to reply to my messages. Has anyone got any tips to make my message stand out or even my profile. I'm quite shy about putting face photos on profile to anyone on here. Any ideas/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks "

No photo's on your profile won't help at all if you want to meet women.

You can't accommodate so it may make women think you're attached.

Your profile also sounds like you are looking for a relationship.

Search the thousands of posts on this topic.

photos are a must for most on here including ourselfs lol stick couple public photos up doesnt have to really be face pics as long as people can see your body lol then in messages attach face pics (we do) hope this helps..... x

By *inger SiMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Same problem here, please feel free to critique my profile. Also I seem to be getting a lot of male interest and I have been trying to work out why.

Thanks Simon

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Been on here a couple of months but find it really hard to get girl to reply to my messages. Has anyone got any tips to make my message stand out or even my profile. I'm quite shy about putting face photos on profile to anyone on here. Any ideas/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks "

No face pic or public pic = no meets, as you've realised. It's up to you now.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Same problem here, please feel free to critique my profile. Also I seem to be getting a lot of male interest and I have been trying to work out why.

Thanks Simon

"

You've been here 2 weeks. Be patient. If, by 'male interest', you mean men looking at your profile - a possible reason might be that no one can see if you're bi or gay until they read your profile.

Cambridge

"Same problem here, please feel free to critique my profile. Also I seem to be getting a lot of male interest and I have been trying to work out why.

Thanks Simon

You've been here 2 weeks. Be patient. If, by 'male interest', you mean men looking at your profile - a possible reason might be that no one can see if you're bi or gay until they read your profile. "

Cambridge

Thanks Simon

You've been here 2 weeks. Be patient. If, by 'male interest', you mean men looking at your profile - a possible reason might be that no one can see if you're bi or gay until they read your profile. "

Thanks Steve the explanation I was beginning to think i had put something wrong on my profile.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't forget to set filters if you don't want messages from certain groups of fab users.

Thanks Simon

"

Same here

Cambridge

"Don't forget to set filters if you don't want messages from certain groups of fab users."

I open to chat with anyone, was more the fact that I was wondering if I had put something on my profile that made people think i was after male attention to.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Don't forget to set filters if you don't want messages from certain groups of fab users.

I open to chat with anyone, was more the fact that I was wondering if I had put something on my profile that made people think i was after male attention to. "

you have used the word 'chef'. In gay parlance, it means 'strap me up and bareback me sideways' but only for the leather and chain subset.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou for the advice, taken all on board.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thankyou for the advice, taken all on board."

My advice was a joke. Keep the word 'chef' in...

"Thankyou for the advice, taken all on board.

My advice was a joke. Keep the word 'chef' in... "

By *peedypeteMan  over a year ago

derby

It doesn't mater how long you have been on the site, there is no quick fix. I have been on this and other sites for a total of 12 years.

Some weekends I have had two meets and then can go months with nothing.

I found the North East and the south east the best areas. Sad to say I live in the midlands and that is one of the hardest to even get a reply saying no.

Be patient and enjoy the rwards when they do come.

» Add a new message to this topic