FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Private secluded gardens

Private secluded gardens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife had fallen out with meeting people because of the disrespect show by some. However, I started talking to a guy who had a poetic turn of phrase and an unusual way with words. I got him to start emailing Anne and with his Victorian erotica style he has opened her mind to the possibilities of meeting but outdoor sex also.. She initially agreed to meet with him and myself and doesn't mind if we are spied upon. Moving on she as also agreed to break with her old views on sex and try different things..

With the respect thing being an issue, I have been trying to locate a truly safe place for her initial outing, with very little success.

I was wondering is anyone knew of people with secluded gardens who are on the scene who could accommodate a request of this nature.. If I get this right there will be untold adventure... wrong and I would feel I've let her down!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivateshooterMan  over a year ago

stoke

Just the sort of thing I AM looking for - and if you would like an honest, private photoshoot as a thankyou, then I can be relied upon to deliver and be 100% respectful.

If not, would still be very interested if you find somewhere. See other thread Need Private Outdoor Location

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic