FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unlucky still...

Unlucky still...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey ladies and gents of the forums. We are new here and have been messaging women but haven't had any luck at all. We have had our fair share of fakes contact us but no one genuine.

Thinking this site may be better if we go to more clubs. What do you think we could do guys and gals?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randmrsdkswingCouple  over a year ago

Milton keynes

Clubs are fun, but single ladies there are also few and far between

By *rafty98Man  over a year ago

herts

Well it's only been two weeks so far and you would be right in thinking about visiting a club or one of the social events that get planned on a regular basis. Keep the faith and I am sure you will get there good luck x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've been here 2 weeks and using a pic that belongs to someone else

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Being straight may not attract the bi women you seek.

A

I think your profile isn't quite right OP. You are looking for a bi girl but you're straight ?

Some people will look at just those bits on your profile and read no further if you don't match what they want.

And yes two weeks is a very short time on here. Single guys get slated for posts like this !

"You've been here 2 weeks and using a pic that belongs to someone else"

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

You are looking for women (the smallest, most in-demand group here).

You are looking for a very narrow age range.

You are looking for a bi woman when you state you are both straight.

These combined with your age and the fact you can't accommodate are going to make your search quite difficult. I'm not saying give up or change your preferences, just it's going to be a little more difficult.

Clubs may be a better option as people are taking you at face value rather than a profile page.

Your profile doesn't really say much about what your after or what you can offer, I sometimes finds couples a bit tricky so maybe outline what your looking for x

"You've been here 2 weeks and using a pic that belongs to someone else

"

3rd pic with the black thong

"You've been here 2 weeks and using a pic that belongs to someone else

3rd pic with the black thong"

Thought it looked familiar

Alichar21 was us that's why it's the same pic. We reinvented our profile in order for a new start.

Didn't know our profile stead we were both straight so I will change that.

Finally someone PM us the 3rd profile using the thing pic as that definitely isn't us and is a fake.

"Alichar21 was us that's why it's the same pic. We reinvented our profile in order for a new start.

Didn't know our profile stead we were both straight so I will change that.

Finally someone PM us the 3rd profile using the thing pic as that definitely isn't us and is a fake. "

Makes more sense now..................now I know where is seen the pic' and couldn't place the old profile name with it.

We aren't looking for profile advice as we have done that enough now. It's more we wanna know how to message people.

We find telling them about us and sending a face pic is a good start. Of the reply we say about chatting on the phone and meeting for a social first. Then no reply and back to square one.

Feel as if this sites only good if you have had loads of verifications or if you use it to organise socials and events.

Keep doing what your doing, asking for a phone call is perfectly reasonable and any genuine woman/couple would be happy to. When the excuses start coming or you're blanked by that person it's safe to assume they have a cock lol.

Are there other warning signs that you might glean from profiles you're looking at to spot fakes?

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"We aren't looking for profile advice as we have done that enough now. It's more we wanna know how to message people.

We find telling them about us and sending a face pic is a good start. Of the reply we say about chatting on the phone and meeting for a social first. Then no reply and back to square one.

Feel as if this sites only good if you have had loads of verifications or if you use it to organise socials and events. "

Because of the fakes etc people can be very wary of new profiles, that's why getting along to a social is a great thing to do as even if you don't meet anyone to play with you can get verified as genuine and make some friends.

"Keep doing what your doing, asking for a phone call is perfectly reasonable and any genuine woman/couple would be happy to. When the excuses start coming or you're blanked by that person it's safe to assume they have a cock lol.

Are there other warning signs that you might glean from profiles you're looking at to spot fakes?

"

We don't really know the tell tale signs of fakes. Could you give us some pointers? X

"Keep doing what your doing, asking for a phone call is perfectly reasonable and any genuine woman/couple would be happy to. When the excuses start coming or you're blanked by that person it's safe to assume they have a cock lol.

We don't really know the tell tale signs of fakes. Could you give us some pointers? X"

One way is that the male is only ever online, the female as I have seen, is often in the shower or out etc etc and if you do turn up, its only the male and if he does bring a female, she is often being forced into doing something she doesn't want to

Yeah we have experienced a lot of that. We really wouldn't like a meet like that either

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Well you are not making your life easy, you are a couple, you do not accommodate you are basically looking for a single female to accommodate both of you really... You would better off if you looked for other couples at least it's a more fair chance.

Look for some private parties, especially those for under 35's focused for couples and single girls because you will have the chance to enjoy one another but with more option for a girl on girl fun

Thought I recognised the profile from before it went UNLOS during a thread a few weeks ago.

There's no magic email you can send which will have a single woman speeding to your door loins aflame with lust. You need to get to clubs and talk to them, and if you insist on just doing the email thing you have to be yourselves and hope for the best.

Asking for help with profile rewrites every few weeks will get you nowhere, neither will deleting in a hissy fit.

You need to put effort in to get something out. And I'm afraid that if all you are looking to experience is a single bi-female then you may have a long wait.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

" And I'm afraid that if all you are looking to experience is a single bi-female then you may have a long wait. "

Amen. We've been on here 'properly' for about a year and have been lucky enough to have had a few FFM's, but it takes a fair amount of effort, plus we can accommodate. Good luck to you though.

By *od!Man  over a year ago

Coventry

"Hey ladies and gents of the forums. We are new here and have been messaging women but haven't had any luck at all. We have had our fair share of fakes contact us but no one genuine.

Thinking this site may be better if we go to more clubs. What do you think we could do guys and gals? "

Try your local area chat room most single fems looking to meet and that are actually serious about swinging will be on cam ... You can get to know them there etc but as with most things swinging takes time and rarely will a single fem meet without actually getting to know you both first

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"

Try your local area chat room most single fems looking to meet and that are actually serious about swinging will be on cam ... You can get to know them there etc but as with most things swinging takes time and rarely will a single fem meet without actually getting to know you both first "

I have never, and will never, cam... but I do meet, so not sure where you get your statement that those actually serious about swinging will be on cam.

I know other single fems who will cam but never meet.

I will not meet a couple without chatting to both, and a social beforehand.

Clubs may well be the way - but living a rural village, and the nearest club being an hour away and only certain weekends, that doesn't work for me, but as you live in a more populated area with more choices, that could well be a good plan

"Hey ladies and gents of the forums. We are new here and have been messaging women but haven't had any luck at all. We have had our fair share of fakes contact us but no one genuine.

Thinking this site may be better if we go to more clubs. What do you think we could do guys and gals?

Try your local area chat room most single fems looking to meet and that are actually serious about swinging will be on cam ... You can get to know them there etc but as with most things swinging takes time and rarely will a single fem meet without actually getting to know you both first "

I don't cam and I do meet but in your eyes I'm not serious because I don't cam Rubbish

Our experience, as a couple who have several bi single females we meet is exactly the opposite. The Single females we know who are actually serious about swinging get themselves out to parties, clubs and socials, which is where the majority of our regular friends have come from...we bypass totally anyone with a long list of cam veris because weve found that's all they tend to do...

Op, its very hard to find a single woman but hope you find one soon

Try your local area chat room most single fems looking to meet and that are actually serious about swinging will be on cam ... You can get to know them there etc but as with most things swinging takes time and rarely will a single fem meet without actually getting to know you both first

I don't cam and I do meet but in your eyes I'm not serious because I don't cam Rubbish"

and me as well. Never cammed never will! So us three from this thread must be fakes. (Sure our veris confirm that!)

» Add a new message to this topic