FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies only please

Ladies only please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you check if a guy has got genital or anal warts? Condoms only cover the cock and now Im wondering what people do? Do you take alcohol wipes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get them to bend over and I shine a torch up their arse and then I rub their bollocks with sandpaper

Seriously,ive never even thought about checking specifically for warts but im up close and personal and I think id notice,the same as id notice piles,is an alcohol wipe going to make any difference? If someone came at me with a wipe id be out the door asap

By *itzWoman  over a year ago

south wales

unfortunately you cant do alot. If the warts are there you can see them but you can still be infective if the warts are not present. alcohol wipe isnt going to do anything.

pure bleach may work

Before a cock comes near me I do a physical check for redness sore and lumps. If I' have concerns I don't play.

"pure bleach may work "

Thick bleach works better.

"pure bleach may work

Thick bleach works better. "

Bugger that's where I went wrong..thanks Violet...ASDA here I come

The infection can be present without the physical "cauliflower" headed warts as it can take up to 3 months for the warts themselves to manifest afte infection and as yousai te condom only covers the cock so its unfortunately one of those sti's that a condomm cant protect you from as simple skin to skin contact does it. In.this.lofestyle regular GUM clinic check ups are advisable, I personally go every 3 months without fail

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As you say, the infection may be there without the warts, so I was wondering if i just cleaned myself with alcohol gel after meets would I be reducing the risk? X

No you wouldn't

I find a pre salt bath and then get him to wash in detail then dip it in bleach before any contact what so ever.

Seriously, never given it a thought!

Shame on me!

Suppose you could always ask, but then again, would you belive their answer.

It really distresses me that people think an alcoholic wipe prevents STD's. Where were you in sex ed class????

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

i would have a sheep dip situation on entry to the bedroom that way you should be all good

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

"How do you check if a guy has got genital or anal warts? Condoms only cover the cock and now Im wondering what people do? Do you take alcohol wipes? "

and there`s plenty people here asking for bareback!!!

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

Sexual contact, condom or not, carries the risk of infections

Of course there's ways to reduce risk but at the end of the the only total protection is complete abstinence

We all on here need to get it in our heads we accept a degree a risk (some more than others obviously)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"As you say, the infection may be there without the warts, so I was wondering if i just cleaned myself with alcohol gel after meets would I be reducing the risk? X"

No you wouldnt and you would probably do yourself more damage if you did. The bacteria in your vagina is very delicate and wiping bout all of it will put you at greater risk of infection to be honest.

I'd seriously suggest a consultation at your GUM clinic as it sounds like you are very naive in this area.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"It really distresses me that people think an alcoholic wipe prevents STD's. Where were you in sex ed class????"

To be fair, my sex ed classes were mainly about washing your bits so they smelt nice lol

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"How do you check if a guy has got genital or anal warts? Condoms only cover the cock and now Im wondering what people do? Do you take alcohol wipes? "

To be brutally honest, if you ever have doubts about this issue with someone you are meeting...CANCEL the meet, never get to the stage of covering the cock with a condom and then checking his anus for warts!.

As said by others, they won't always show and please do yourself a favour and try to get some education on sexual health. It would stand you in very good stead in the future, happy swinging.

No offence intended, just shocked at the post.

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"pure bleach may work

Thick bleach works better. "

a blow torch is so much better.

By *nigmatic1Woman  over a year ago

A seaside town near you!

"pure bleach may work

a blow torch is so much better."

"pure bleach may work

a blow torch is so much better."

I'll get my safety goggles out!

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"As you say, the infection may be there without the warts, so I was wondering if i just cleaned myself with alcohol gel after meets would I be reducing the risk? X

No you wouldnt and you would probably do yourself more damage if you did. The bacteria in your vagina is very delicate and wiping bout all of it will put you at greater risk of infection to be honest.

I'd seriously suggest a consultation at your GUM clinic as it sounds like you are very naive in this area."

dunno why this is a ladies only question...are u asking a woman to inspect ur warty arse pics?

» Add a new message to this topic