FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how to get meets

how to get meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on this site for a while now not had many meets any sugestions on how to get more.have messaged loads of ppl but dont get replys.

thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile says you have had meets. Which is it? Have you had meets or not?

I'd remove any negativie vibes from your profile. Nobody wants to meet someone who whines when things don't go their way. SWinging as a single is a game of patience and perseverance. Treat each potential contact as though they're the only one you're interested in as no woman likes to be made to think she's part of a 'stable' of girls.

Generally, your profile is open and honest, people like that. Just take out any of the negative stuff and I'm sure you'll do well.

Also, try signing up for some of the social meets, they're a great way to get known and verified as a genuine single guy. You don't have to go to all of them every time they're held but attending one or two when you can will go a long way to showing people that you are serious and genuine.

Good luck,

Wishy

Also,sort your pic's out.Many ppl aren't interested in cock shot's,try keeping them in your private gallery for interested parties.Or have them as a full body shot,ppl like them a lot more.

Finaly,smile.Of the two face pic's on view,one looks like you've just come from or are going to a funeral.The other looks like someone cought on CCTV trying to nick a car,lol.

Women love a friendly smile and a twinkle in the eye.

Good luck!

XXXX

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

i agree with what has been said.

also your profile doesn't really stand out from the crowd. try injecting some humour in to it.

laura

x

"i agree with what has been said.

also your profile doesn't really stand out from the crowd. try injecting some humour in to it.

laura

x"

Good advice.

Stay positive. Being a single you won't get a huge number of responses so we just have to be patient.

Your profile is pretty good, have seen 1000's that are way way worse.

What do you put for an opening email? maybe that is where you are slipping?

Can anybody tell Im in a good mood today mwah xxx

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

on first contact, via msn for example, you have to be attentive. we get lots of people who add us, then say hi on msn and it takes 5 mins for them to answer anything. then they give one word answers and dont even bother asking us anything.

they are blocked and deleted straight away.

so stay attentive!

laura x

I agree with the advice of trying to get to one or two local socials. WE meet a lot of single men at the socials, get to know them and then meets happen. Also you need a smile on your face hun always helps. Best of luck anyway xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic