FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies, what are your thoughts...

Ladies, what are your thoughts...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I first started meeting people from this website, I used to always tell a friend where and when I was meeting and who with ( profile or real name)

I have lapsed a little now, maybe I feel more confident or I've just been lucky that all has worked out well.

Does anyone do this or are we all a bit more blase about our safety now?

Don't know if, should I have appeared as missing on the six o'clock news, a profile name would be any good anyway....

(And a 'real' name could be anything.)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because I only meet in clubs now I don't really worry about it, if I don't say where I'm going my best friend would probably guess

im the same...got a bit blase...used to take a pic of their car number plate...always told them..and txt it to mate just in case i vanished!.but havent been so careful more recently...this has made me think i should do it again...never had anyone object to it

I used to always text the number plate to a friend, also let him know where i was and sometimes the name of the guy (profile name) and we had a code and time that i should text of phone him.

I usually told the man i was meeting that i had done this, seemed best way to be safe ish

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I do if I am meeting someone new and even if I spend naked time with someone I know a little after social meets I will let my friend and sister know where I am.

I always tell people this too until I get to know them better then I ease off abit as I always compare it to when I meet guys not on here for a first "date! thang.

You do have to look out for yourself as it's always the one time you don't that someone may try to take advantage.

It's just common sense really x

Safety first EVERY time.....

this isn't just about making sure they wear a condom!!!.....I love my life, and being a single woman,I am not only responsible for myself but for my children too-- I would never compromise my safety.

I wouldn't say I was blase but I never tell anyone when or who I'm meeting. None of my friends or family know I'm on here.

I value my safety obviously and I always ask for a social meet first, but only after chatting at length. I will accommodate but only if we've got on really well and I feel I can trust them.

I've only ever been made to feel uncomfortable once in my own home and he was asked to leave fairly quickly and I learnt by that mistake.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 23:06:39]

London

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 23:07:48]

London

I'm a tranny and tell all my men that my neighbour knows who is coming and when. Whether they believe it or not is a different story. But I do tend to let one particular friend know when I'm meetin somebody and they'll call me if they feel I've been too quiet of a night.

Having said this I've only had one bad meet when i had to ask him to leave and he had been a reliable solid cock up to then. So stay safe

» Add a new message to this topic