FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > circumcision

circumcision

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey all, I know there are many posts asking if women prefered cut or uncut cock, but this is not for that.

I have recently (last week) been circumcised and would like to hear form others that have been circumcised later on in life like I have. What's your stories? Do you prefer it now or wish they still were intact? How long did it take to get used to your new penis.

Please only reply with serious comments. I would appreciate it.

Thanks Tony.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

New Penis?

What on earth kind of circumcision did you have man!?!?!

Sounds to me like they made the cut in the wrong place if you've ended up with a new one!!

It's basically like a new one. Have to get used to it and that.

Was done when i was a kid so can't remember or compare..sorry

"Was done when i was a kid so can't remember or compare..sorry"

Same here. I was about 4 years old.

"New Penis?

What on earth kind of circumcision did you have man!?!?!

Sounds to me like they made the cut in the wrong place if you've ended up with a new one!!

"

I have had it done later in life, not by choice. it is very tender and makes you pee a lot. It does take some getting used to as it tickles quite a bit at first. you will soon settle in and enjoy the new feeling.

It's awesome ! Miles better than before . As said it takes a good while to get used to it as your bell will be very very tender for a while. Been told of a few regular fuck buddies that it had grown to ha ! Which is nice eh!

By *izzlemoonMan  over a year ago

Bath

got cut at 14. i remember the stiches hurt a lot. to be honest i feel that my penis is less sensitive than before so i feel kinda cheated. i mean i have nice orgasms still but not as intense as before but that might be aging. on the plus side penis looks good.. sometimes wish i still had a little cock hoodie to feel what sex with it is like.

I'm 25 and was done a couple weeks before Christmas. It took almost 4 weeks before I could walk right again, the sensitivity was too much to begin with. But 4 weeks plus i was able to manoeuvre alright..

I'd give it 5/6 weeks before using it for anything other then pissing as when erect it was still mad tight, but at almost 5 1/2 weeks now and I had the most mind blowing sex last night

Once the op is done and you're recovered; it's great to have done!

Yup, had mine done mid 20s f medical reasons.

Took ages to heal and very painful, while stitching was in hyper sensitive causing semi's and the stitches would pull, really not good.

Once healed, fine helmet did get sore to begin with but soon toughened up.

Much prefer it now, cleaner and more sensual, jools prefers it also.

Mr fun smeg free since 95

Lol

That's all for your responses. It's been just over a week now and stitches are coming out and believe it or not my bell has already desensitised a lot which is great. Antibiotics have now kicked in and I seem to be healing really quick. Can't wait till I can use him again lol

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I had to be done twice, that's right twice. The first op was about 12 years ago (the hood became painful to pull back) and then again about 18 months ago because the first op didn't remove enough skin and started to get infection after infection (not std's) but it's all ok now

I got cut in May , unfortunately the guy didnt cut enough skin off so im getting it done again in Thursday. Sex is so much better for me after being cut.

Feels sexy when i dont wear under pants. Can feel my Bell rubbing on my shorts / jeans etc but in a nice way. Cock is a lot dryer now . Sometimes need lube or whatever unless a very moist fanny

had mine done in my 20s for medical reasons. sex and oral feels much better afterwards. Hurt for about a week after, but then fine.

One of my exes has just had his done, the stiches came out and he ended up back in hospital for a few days and has to have 2 weeks off work now.

Says he likes it a lot better without and wishes he'd had it done earlier (he had priapism), but he hasn't tested it out yet coz it's healing still. I'm gonna offer to test it out for him, when he's able to.

By *IRCUMCISED51Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

I was circumcised aged one week routinely not for religious or medical reasons. I think thats the best age to have it done

By *ottscpl2014Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/derby

I was circumcised around 4 years ago and now it's all over its a million times better. At the time it hurt alot. I couldn't get out of bed for a week as was just so sensitive.

The feeling now is 100 times better than before though.

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

interesting topic , circumcised as baby , but do some research on African tribes and HIV , the results on STD and circumcised verses uncut might shock some .

"interesting topic , circumcised as baby , but do some research on African tribes and HIV , the results on STD and circumcised verses uncut might shock some . "

yea its true, i think you cut your chances of catching STDs/HIV but about 50%. From the medical journals i have read, its because the foreskin 'traps' bodily fluids near the head of the penis, allowing infections to get through into the body. Interesting...

Circumsision is better in my opinion, and does look nicer too i think!!

"I was circumcised aged one week routinely not for religious or medical reasons. I think thats the best age to have it done"

Yeah, it doesn't interfere so much with your sex life

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"interesting topic , circumcised as baby , but do some research on African tribes and HIV , the results on STD and circumcised verses uncut might shock some . "

oh shit .would just like to add doesn't make it a excuse to be swimming with out my life jacket on

"interesting topic , circumcised as baby , but do some research on African tribes and HIV , the results on STD and circumcised verses uncut might shock some .

yea its true, i think you cut your chances of catching STDs/HIV but about 50%. From the medical journals i have read, its because the foreskin 'traps' bodily fluids near the head of the penis, allowing infections to get through into the body. Interesting...

Circumsision is better in my opinion, and does look nicer too i think!!"

Yes im at a circumcision clinic now in luton Theres a Poster on the wall explaining the reduced chances of stds

"I was circumcised around 4 years ago and now it's all over its a million times better. At the time it hurt alot. I couldn't get out of bed for a week as was just so sensitive.

The feeling now is 100 times better than before though. "

was it Jack the ripper that performed yours ha ha.It hurts a Bit but shouldnt have kept you in bed for a week

Interesting topic and some good info and advice, cheers guys, it's something I'm currently seriously considering so it's good to read honest accounts from those that have gone through with it later in life.

My partner has only just had this done on Thursday,poor bugger is still bleeding/weeping can't wait to see it once it's healed! His brother had it done and reassured him he wouldn't be able to get a hard on while in so much pain.turns out he was very wrong lol poor bugger!

Han mine done about 5 years ago. Very sensitive to start with put did get less sensitive over time. But still now have to you a delay spray/condom if I want to last longer as it feels so much better when having sex. There is also the mental side of thing to take into account. Before the op my foreskin was very tight and if it did go right back was very painful, so in my head I was constantly worried when having sex that something might happen. After the op all that worry goes so you can enjoy the moment a lot more.

Had my circumcision done back in my 20s ,,,,,,twice !

First time my stitches kept ripping apart every time I got an erection which was painful to say the least and meant I ended up with an infection which is why I had to have a second circumcision which fortunately went fine !

Out of action a few weeks otherwise much prefer the look and feel of my circumcised cock as does my missus !

Intially was much more sensitive but better now though I still much prefer the feeling of my permently exposed cock head rubbing against my jeans/ joggers as I always go commando

but I do have to be careful sun blocking my cock head when ever we go to nudist clubs or nude beaches on really sunny days which the missus is always keen to help out with ! Lol !

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

The circumcised cock is very much a preference for us (Suzie). Works on an aesthetic and clean level. Much, much prefer them

By *wordfisherMan  over a year ago

nr Burnley

I had mine cut in my early thirties.

The surgeon told me not to 'use' it for six weeks! Not having sex or a wank for so long was really frustrating but I'm glad I had it done and I much prefer it now.

For me, it feels better, looks better & actually boosted my confidence.

Since it was done, my sex drive increased and I get more/better erections.

The biggest change I noticed was that it took/takes me a lot longer to cum than it did, which can be a good thing, but can be frustrating.

Wish they could've added a couple of inches to it though

You'll be fine.

Best wishes,

S..

"My partner has only just had this done on Thursday,poor bugger is still bleeding/weeping can't wait to see it once it's healed! His brother had it done and reassured him he wouldn't be able to get a hard on while in so much pain.turns out he was very wrong lol poor bugger! "
Defo can get hard . My cock is so swollen and sore now

» Add a new message to this topic