FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I doing something wrong??

Am I doing something wrong??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been on here a little while now and I don't seem to be having any luck. a lot of my messages get deleted, Maybe a some one can give me some tops. ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You can't travel, you can't accommodate, your profile is a bit pants, and you could do with some nicer pics.

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

Your profile starts negative....you should know what to say....

Change that to sound more positive and confident

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Where do you propose to meet people? You say you can't accommodate or travel so maybe mention what your plans for meeting would be. Put a little bit more in your profile, what kind of lady you're looking for that kind of thing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/03/15 22:29:27]

The ratio is 100 men to 1 woman, its a cock fest for women lol

Have a sex change and your luck will soon change

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"The ratio is 100 men to 1 woman, its a cock fest for women lol "

oh please tell me where you get those stats from? I've seen that written on so many forum posts and I'm intrigued

lots of love from 1 out of 100

Your a good looking bloke. If you can't get meets I'm fecked. Put a few more pics up. Profile needs major work. I've rewritten mine a few times now and I'm still not happy with it, yours shows little effort.

"The ratio is 100 men to 1 woman, its a cock fest for women lol

oh please tell me where you get those stats from? I've seen that written on so many forum posts and I'm intrigued

lots of love from 1 out of 100 "

Well. for example. I just did a site search and see how many women and men wanna meet tonight for anything and 6 women came and over 300 men and that's for whole of uk lol.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

lots of love from 1 out of 100 Well. for example. I just did a site search and see how many women and men wanna meet tonight for anything and 6 women came and over 300 men and that's for whole of uk lol."

Wait, it's not 1/100 ratio? It's 2/100? Best day ever my chances just got doubled! Woooooo!

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

lots of love from 1 out of 100 Well. for example. I just did a site search and see how many women and men wanna meet tonight for anything and 6 women came and over 300 men and that's for whole of uk lol."

rubbish, of course there are more men here but the 1 female to 100 men is hugely exaggerated, its probably nearer 1-30.

OP, having your status as "bored someone entertain me" we are not here to entertain you, go take up a hobby

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

lots of love from 1 out of 100 Well. for example. I just did a site search and see how many women and men wanna meet tonight for anything and 6 women came and over 300 men and that's for whole of uk lol.

rubbish, of course there are more men here but the 1 female to 100 men is hugely exaggerated, its probably nearer 1-30."

Running a search for women within 30 miles of my location (not necessarily willing to meet today) just now yielded 300, and the same result was obtained for men, though I suspect that 300 may be a default maximum figure in the search facility, but it does show that there are plenty of women out there, not to mention couples...

There's plenty out there

You need to take into account with women and anyone really

Are they at work

are they I'll

On period

Kids Ill

Can't be arsed

Can't get babysitter

Car has no fuel

Nothing to wear

The list of reasons to not meet today is endless

You message someone 5 am can I come round is not going to work

Your best chance is to go to socials as chances are they are actually looking to meet at that time

[Removed by poster at 31/03/15 10:36:19]

Pick 2 or 3 women who have different tastes and ask them for advice. Listen to them. Hopefully you will create something that appeals to a broad spectrum thus increasing your chances. Maybe lose the Gangsta look & go for something more soulful

lots of love from 1 out of 100 Well. for example. I just did a site search and see how many women and men wanna meet tonight for anything and 6 women came and over 300 men and that's for whole of uk lol.

rubbish, of course there are more men here but the 1 female to 100 men is hugely exaggerated, its probably nearer 1-30."

Yes and as well. I dont think women need to be so much on the meet sections as they get offers without being there as well.

"The ratio is 100 men to 1 woman, its a cock fest for women lol "

Men want to meet. Women want to chat ( and talk dirty ). Different ratios

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

rubbish, of course there are more men here but the 1 female to 100 men is hugely exaggerated, its probably nearer 1-30.Yes and as well. I dont think women need to be so much on the meet sections as they get offers without being there as well."

Exactly.

Also, lots of guys have the "Meet Today" box ticked and many would probably bottle out if they did attract any interest (and such interest could well be from a man posing as a woman!).

It's much more valid to search without this option ticked, and then the numbers are much more even, although there are bound to be some regional variations.

I see stats of 100 to 1, 500 to 1, 1,000 to 1 bandied about on the site, and with very few exceptions, no research has been undertaken to produce those stats...

Think shag used to be a journalist. Never lets the truth get in the way of a good story....but no matter what the stats are with a short, negative profile th OP is not likely to get anywhere.

Those of us who put in the effort, reap the rewards.

"OP, having your status as "bored someone entertain me" we are not here to entertain you, go take up a hobby"

God this yes.

Then they message you, they look a bit interesting so you go for it and they bore the shit out of you.

rubbish, of course there are more men here but the 1 female to 100 men is hugely exaggerated, its probably nearer 1-30.

Think shag used to be a journalist. Never lets the truth get in the way of a good story....but no matter what the stats are with a short, negative profile th OP is not likely to get anywhere.

Those of us who put in the effort, reap the rewards."

Yes. I have my own column in a news paper.. just joking I don't lol

Well where to start . . . maybe don't start a thread and then disappear for 15 hours?

You want to meet like minded people, but you haven't shown anythng of who you are or how you think, so who could possibly know if they are "like-minded"? . . .

And "I know how to appreciate women of all shapes, sizes and ages" - but you stop at age 40.

Good luck

So sorry i missed this...

"I've been on here a little while now and I don't seem to be having any luck. a lot of my messages get deleted, Maybe a some one can give me some tips. .."

Rub some bacon on it.

» Add a new message to this topic