FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Strap -on fun or not ?

Strap -on fun or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had a meet on Sat and decided to christen the strap-on we bought ,it looked and had good reviews but had trouble getting the straps in the correct position and been secure enough to move with the hip movements.

Is there a technique for them because it wasnt as mush fun for the girlies as they had hoped or imagined

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lollys a size 6/8 and we have yet to find a strap on that will fit and stay on securely without her having to hold it. Hope someone can help though.

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The usual recommendation I've seen is Babes n Horny for strapons.

Practice makes perfect! It can be quite tricky gettting a good rhythm. Generally the more expensive the harness part of the strap-on is the better it fits, i've got a leather fully adjustable one from the website Sh!. Also don't get a huge dildo as they are difficuly enough to control anyway without it flapping about all over the place!

Lolly......a friend of mine is your size and she uses a harness from Sh! and it fits her perfectly

"Practice makes perfect! It can be quite tricky gettting a good rhythm. Generally the more expensive the harness part of the strap-on is the better it fits, i've got a leather fully adjustable one from the website Sh!. Also don't get a huge dildo as they are difficuly enough to control anyway without it flapping about all over the place!

Lolly......a friend of mine is your size and she uses a harness from Sh! and it fits her perfectly "

good advice...pay a little more and enjoy your play a lot more.

we have a strap on ::: ultra harness 2000 it cost £80 but it was worth it as you can get quite a few attachments to fit xxx it fits me perfect and Mandy loves it xxx

Must admit, you can't beat a hot woman with a good strapon, can only speak from the receiving aspect but there does appear to be a difference in the feel and control!

And i do love to be controlled lol

» Add a new message to this topic